Madras University Recruitment
University of Madras has released a notification regarding Madras University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for filling up the various posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRFs) in relevant science departments under DST-PURSE program. Candidates willing to join this university must apply against Madras University Vacancy through offline mode by submitting their filled in applications before the last date reached. On availability of Madras University Recruitment 2017 you may get it from this page that will be updated soon by our team.
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|No. of posts||08|
|Last date of submission of Application||20th October 2016|
Details about University of Madras University Recruitment advertisement are well discussed in a compact way on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole acknowledgement before applying against these current openings in University of Madras.
Madras University Recruitment
|Departments for “JRF” post||No. of fellowships allotted|
Applying candidate must possess PG degree in the concerned / relevant subject or its equivalent qualification as per the department you are applying for from any recognized University or Institution.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Lower age limit of general category aspirants applying for Madras University Recruitment should not be less than 18 years whereas upper age limit and relaxation in age to SC / ST category belonging candidates and other unreserved candidates will be admissible as per norms.
Job hunters who are be appointed for the JRF post in any department will be receiving the fellowship amount of Rs.16000 + 30% HRA (for NET qualified) and Rs.14000 + 30% HRA (for Non-NET candidates) for the first one year. Extension will be based on evaluation.
Procedure of Selection:
Selection of eligible candidates will be made based on their qualification and Experience and then will be called for Interview Process for further and final selection to the post. No TA/ DA will be paid the candidates for attending the interview.
Read Out Below Provided Links To Crack Interview:
Steps to apply for :
- Interested candidates are firstly liable to visit the university website that is www.unom.ac.in.
- Press “Appointments” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- After that select “Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in various Departments of this University” link available on appeared page.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Now, prepare the application form in proper manner by filling all the essential details and attach the bio-data and attested copies of mark sheets and other required particulars in support of qualification and experience.
- Lastly candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before sending the application at stated address before the last date.
At Respective Heads of the Departments
University of Madras
Get more: Jobs in Chennai
Last date of receiving applications with complete enclosures: 20th October 2016
Note: Candidates may attain more information about Madras University Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from Official Notification.
Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to relevant recruitment notification. Individuals can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Madras University Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|