UOHYD Admissions 2013
- Good News for the student of Computer Science and IT that University of Hyderabad has clarified the Notification for Admission in M.Tech and MPH (Master of Public Health). This is only for those candidates who missed to apply for admission in M.Tech and MPH (Master of Public Health). Candidate can apply before 31.05.2013
- Only those candidates will be granted who has valid GATE score card in Computer Science and IT.
- There is no need to apply again who has already considered for admission.
- For more details read the given below:
UOHYD Admissions 2013 Details:
Name of the University
University of Hyderabad
Type of Announcement
UOHYD Admissions 2013
Eligibility for PG Programs:
Candidates who are looking for admission in University of Hyderabad PG programs must possess minimum 50% marks. Applicants should pass Graduate Degree in same field in which Master Degree is to be obtained.
Admission Procedure of University of Hyderabad:
Candidates who will prove as GATE scorer become eligible for admission in University of Hyderabad PG program.
Reservation for Admission:
Reservation will be for SC/ST/OBC/Ph for all PG Programs.
Application Form Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 350/- for unreserved candidates
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates
- Candidate should pay fee in demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad on SBI, HUC branch, Hyderabad (code number 5916)
Shortlisted candidate will be called for counselling which will be held on 17.06.2013
How to apply
- Interested candidate can download application form from the University website.
- Student have to send application form with DD and all relevant documents to the following address:
“University of Hyderabad,
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli,
P.O Central University, Hyderabad 500046”
- Last date of apply: 31st May 2013
- Admission Counselling: 17th June 2013
Direct link to apply for University of Hyderabad Admission 2013
Some important links
|How To Prepare English for Competitive Exams|
|How To Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Effective Time Table For Studies|