UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to recruit 68500 Sahayak Adhyapak through UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment. The board wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 68500 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher. Interested candidates can apply through online mode by following the steps provided on this page. Candidates who qualify TET 2017 are eligible to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017. Candidates can check the eligibility details by going through this complete page.
According to the latest updates, now holders of D.Ed can also apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 for filling up 68500 vacancies of Sahayak Adhyapak (Assistant Teacher). Government has decided to include D.Ed in the Teacher Service Rules 1981. So all those aspirants, who are perusing or qualified by D.Ed must grab this opportunity by applying against this recruitment. You can get all the details regarding the same from this page.
Result of TET 2017 is going to be declaring on 30/11/2017 and after declaration of Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, the board starts recruiting qualified candidates at the vacant post. The process of Recruitment starts in second week of December. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is inviting online applications from eligible and hard working candidates. Candidates who are curious to know the furthermore details regarding UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018, they can check out the below section of this page which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Post name||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of vacancy||68500|
|Last date||Check Below|
Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak): 68500 Vacancies
- Candidates who are going to apply for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Jobs shall possess graduation Degree, B.ED degree and D.Ed in relevant field from a recognized institute or university.
- Only those candidates who qualify Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 are eligible to apply for the vacant posts.
- Age of the candidates applying for the UP Assistant Teacher vacancies should be minimum 21 years of age and maximum age as per the norms of the organization
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be as per the rules of Government of India.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notice
Candidates who get selected for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of per month of salary along with the perks and allowances offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in screening the application form and TET (Teacher eligibility Test) which will be held at a various centers in Uttar Pradesh state on schedule date. Qualified aspirants in UP Assistant Teacher TET Exam they will be called for final selection process that is Interview round.
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
Steps to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- After that on reaching home page take your cursor to select “News and Event” section available at the right side of the main page
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to select appropriate link for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2017 notification
- After that a PDF file will appear on your digital screen, you just have to go through the eligibility details
- Now after ensuring your eligibility, if you found yourself eligible then hit “Apply Online” tab
- After that an application form will get appear on your screen and you are required to fill the same in correct manner.
- Also you are required to attach scanned copy of original documents and certificates along with passport size photograph and signature
- At last you have to hit “submit” tab and also take print out of the same for future use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Opening and closing date to fill online applications will be uploading soon on official website.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get detailed information regarding UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|