UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Procedure for 69,000 vacant positions has been completed. Applied aspirants for the available positions are informed that UP 69,000 Assistant Teacher Admit Card is expected to be released today by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). Check UP Assistant Teacher Exam Date and Admit Card detail by moving your cursor downwards.
|Latest Update Regarding UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card|
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is going to conduct UP Assistant Teacher Examination on 06-01-2019. Those candidates who have applied for 69,000 Assistant Teacher position till 22-12-2018 are informed that UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card is expected to be released today (31-12-2018).|
उत्तर प्रदेश बेसिक एजुकेशन बोर्ड (UPBEB) 06-01-2019 को यूपी सहायक शिक्षक परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। उन उम्मीदवारों जिन्होंने 22-12-2018 तक 69,000 सहायक शिक्षक पद के लिए आवेदन किया है, उन्हें सूचित किया जाता है कि यूपी सहायक शिक्षक एडमिट कार्ड आज (31-12-2018) को जारी होने की उम्मीद है।
Candidates will be able to download their UP Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card directly from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) upbasiceduboard.gov.in or atrexam.upsdc.gov.in Apart from it, you may hit the direct link of UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card also. For more updates
|Download Here: UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card|
Various Links Related To UP Assistant Teacher
|UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Important Dates||Check Here|
|UP Assistant Teacher Notice||Download Here|
|UP Assistant Teacher Guidelines||Check Here|
|UP Assistant Teacher Apply Online||Check Here|
|UP Assistant Teacher Official Link||Hit Here|
|UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus||Get Details|
|UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card||Get Details|
|UP Assistant Teacher Previous Papers||Get Details|
|UP Assistant Teacher Result||Get Details|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
Highlights of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Type of Applying: Online
- UP Assistant Teacher Apply Online Last Date:
20-12-2018extended to 22-12-2018
- Last Date of Submitting Application fee: 21-12-2018
- Last Date of Application Submission: 22-12-2018
- UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card Date: 31-12-2018
- UP Assistant Teacher Exam Date: 06-01-2019
- UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key Date: 08-01-2019
- UP Assistant Teacher Result Date: 22-01-2019
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher
- Total Vacancies: 69000
- Name of Association: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Are You Eligible for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs?
- Educational-Qualification: Graduation, B.Ed degree and D.Ed
- Age Criteria-Minimum 21 and Maximum-40
- Experience-Not Required
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Distribution:
- UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies has been distributed according to District
- Total UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy: 69000
|District||No. of Posts|
|Lakhimpurkhiri & Behraich||1700|
|Agra & Devriya||1200|
|Amethi & Banda||1100|
Jobs in Teaching Sector:- Check Now
What is Application Fee?
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 400/-
What is Monthly Salary of UP Assistant Teacher?
- Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
What is the Procedure of Hiring?
- Based on marks obtained in written test/ High School, Intermediate, Graduation, BTC
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
What is New in UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern?
|Subject Name||No of Question||Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
What is Mode of Applying?
- Visit the official website i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Select “Important guidelines for filling the application form” link.
- Read UP Assistant Teacher Notification very carefully.
- After that revisit the previous page.
- Now hit “Online registration for the application form” tab.
- Fill UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Form.
- Upload required document along with UP Assistant Teacher Application Form.
- Press “Submit” button
- Take UP Assistant Teacher Online Form for future use.
FAQs about UP Assistant Teacher Jobs
Q1. UP Assistant Teacher Exam will be subjective or objective this year?
Ans: The exam will be now objective type not subjective.
Q2. I have completed D.EL.ED and I’m appearing in CTET on 9 Dec. Am I eligible for dis post?
Ans: Yes, you can apply against UP Assistant Teacher 2019 Recruitment Notice
Q3. I have passed CTET exam in 2013 that time validity of score card is for seven year, so can i apply for that vacancy?
Ans: May be yes or check official notice.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019:
To fill up 69000 Posts of Assistant Teacher in various districts, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notice has been released. Willing applicants can grab this opportunity by applying against UP Assistant Teacher Bharti.
Applicants need to qualify Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination which will be conducted on 06-01-2019. Complete details regarding UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment will be updated soon on this page.
Latest Recruitment On 31-12-2018: