UP B.Ed JEE
Missed the UP B.Ed JEE Last Date??? Cheer up!!! Lucknow University has extended the Last date to fill up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form till Till 23rd March 2018. Earlier the last date to fill up the application form was 15th March 2018 but due to some reasons and keeping the betterment of candidates in mind the UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Last Date Extended.
Last date to Fill Application for UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Entrance Exam: 23rd March 2018!
So if you have missed the chance earlier, grab the opportunity and take your first step towards a Teaching career and fill up the UP B.Ed JEE 2018–20 Application form now. Online link to fill up the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form is now available at the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Why To Appear In UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Examination?
Those candidates who will qualify the UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Examination will become eligible to get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Government / Aided / Self-Financed Colleges and Universities located in the Uttar Pradesh State.
According to the sources candidates can fill up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 23-03-2018. UP B.Ed JEE 2018 is going to be organized in the month of May.
Candidates who want to appear should fill and submit their UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2018 by following the steps provided on below section of this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.ed 2018
- Indian nationals can only fill up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
- Interested candidates should be graduated from a recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any of the Central University with the minimum of 50% marks.
- In case of Bachelor of Technology /Engineering (B.Tech or B.E) candidates need to obtain the minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects to apply for the test.
- The minimum age limit for a candidate should be 21 years.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
This year the UP B.Ed Authorities shave made some changes in application fees amount. Now candidates who are interested in filling up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form have to pay an amount of application fees as:
|Category||UP B.Ed JEE Application Form amount|
|General / OBC/Others||Rs.1500/-|
The payment can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Internet Banking or UP B ED Challan form.
What’s New This Time?
- Examination managing authority Mr.Naveen Khare said that from this year candidates will also get Online off Campus Counseling Facility.
- To get the benefits of these facility candidates need to upload their Education testimonials, Finger Prints, Passport Sized Photograph and Finger Print at the time of filling up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
- Once candidates get registered they will get a one-time registration ID and password at their e mail ID/Registered mobile number. This ID can be used later to complete the online application form or to rectify the errors done in application
Get Here Details Of: UP B.Ed Syllabus
The paper will comprise of Objective Type Questions. For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking. For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
There will be total 200 marks for each paper with duration of 3 hours. There will be two question papers in the exam as listed below:
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
Get Here>>Exam Pattern PDF
Get Here>>Weightage Criteria
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Exam Centre
|Code Number||Exam Centres|
Get Here>>Test Centre Details
Steps to fill B ED online application form 2018 UP B.ED:
UP JEE B.ED 2018 online application form (registration) has begun now,. Before filling the application form candidates should collect the documents like scanned images of photograph, signature and aadhar number.
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form can only be submitted after the successful fee payment. Check availability of Admit Card. The Application form is divided in three parts.
Given below are the steps candidates have to follow to fill the UP B.ED application form 2018.
How to fill up UPB.Ed JEE Application Form?
- First of all candidate need to visit the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage go to Admission tab available at top
- From the dropdown list select and hit on UP B.Ed 2018-20 links
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Hit on Register Online link
- Read all the details and then hit on I Agree tab
- Finally hit on Close tab
- A new page will come out along with a registration form
- Enter the Details and then hit on Generate OTP tab
- On the next screen you will get:
- Enter the text shown in dialog box and then hit on Submit tab
- A pop up message will appear as:
- Hit on OK
- Now you will see the same registration form with a dialog box at end as:
- Check mobile and enter the OTP sent to your phone
- After entering the digits hit on Validate OTP tab
- Once you complete the online application form will appear in front of you
- Complete the further procedure and pay the requisite amount of application fees and upload all the required testimonials
- Once all the details are completely registered hit on final submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get here>>>More details about UP B.Ed Form
Get Here>>UP B.Ed Information Brochure PDF
- Mahatma JyotiBhaiPhule University MJPRU Bareilly.
- BhimRaoAmbedkar University Agra.
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU.
- Ram ManoharLohiaAvadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad.
- ChaudharyCharan Singh University, CCSU Meerut.
- Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi.
- Mahatma Gandhi KashiVidyaPeeth, MGKVP Varanasi.
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi.
- Veer Bahadur Singh PurvanchalUnivesity, VBSPU Jaunpur.
- DeenDayalUpadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur.
- ChhatrapatiShahujiMaharaj University CSJMU Kanpur.
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad.
- JannayakChandrashekharVishvidyalaya, KapilvastuSiddharthanagar.
- KhwajaMoiDddinChisti University, Lucknow.
- GautamBudh University GBU, Noida.
Get Here>> List of Participating Institutions
Dates to Remember:
|The UP B.ED Application Form Date 2018 Will Be Available From||15-02-2018|
|Last Date Of UP JEE B.ED 2018 Online Application Form (Registration)||23-03-2018|
|Deadline For The Submission Of Application Fees||23-03-2018|
|Last Date Of UP B.ED Application Form||23-03-2018|
|Date of UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam||11-04-2018|
|Announcement of UP B.Ed JEE Result||10-05-2018 to 15-05-2018|
|Date of UP B.Ed JEE Counseling||01-06-2018 to 30-06-2018|
|New academic session will start from||02-07-2018|
|Last date for direct admission||10-07-2018|
Get here>>Important Dates
|B.Ed. 2018 -19 Information Cell||0522-2740200|
|Fax Number||0522 – 2740467|
|E –mail ID||Uplubed2018@gmail.com|
|State Coordinator||0522-2740600 JEE B.Ed. 2018- 20 BEd Cell, Department of Z oology , University of Lucknow, Lucknow – 226007|
|Registrar / Nodal State Officer||0522- 2740412|
Get here>> Contact Details
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about UP B.Ed JEE 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On