UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
Apply Now for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment!!! Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council has unfolded vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates about 68,500 Vacant Posts of Teacher in different fields. Candidates who are seeking for Latest Government Jobs they must apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018 through proper channel after satisfying eligibility norms.
Highlights Of This Page:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization and then fill and submit online applications by following the procedure provided on this page before the last date.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
|Organization name||UP Basic Shiksha Parishad|
|Number of vacancy||68500|
|Last date||Check Below|
Teacher: 68,500 vacancies
Qualification: Only those candidates who have cleared their TET-2017 are eligible to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Jobs. Along with TET, candidates should also possess 10th , 12th, Graduation and BTC in relevant field from recognized board, university or institute.
Age: Age of the candidates applying for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Jobs shall be not less than 18 years and maximum age limit will be as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Check Out More Job Options:
Candidates who get selected for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment, they will be able to receive impressive amount of salary along with the perks and allowances as per the norms of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Only those candidates who have cleared their TET-2017 are eligible to apply forUP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment. After that candidates have to appear for written examination which is going to be conducted by the selection authority.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates who have essential eligibility criteria can apply for latest government jobs by visiting to the Official website of the organization that is upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to choose suitable link for which they want to apply
- Now on reaching new page hit on that link and then read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment Notification.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the relevant details.
- Now upload all the documents/ certificates along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After filling the online application form, recheck it again and hit on “Submit” button.
- Lastly take a print out of the form for further use.
Get Here: Latest Teaching Jobs
- Release of Notification: Last week of December
- Closing date to apply online: January, 2018 (Tentative)
Candidates can go through this Official Link to acquire further more details of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus. ‘
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|How To Become Online Tutor||Highest Paying Jobs for Women|
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||Latest Recruitments|
|TET Entrance Exam||Employment News This Week|