UP BED Counselling
Get seats in various government colleges through UP BED Counselling!!! Check B.Ed 1st/2nd/3rd Phase Seat Allotment Dates from here. Candidates who have qualified the Joint Entrance Examination B.Ed they can check their UP BED Counselling Schedule according to their rank. Candidates can get admission in various education courses by attending the UP BED Counselling 2017 for which the entire details are mentioned here on this page.
Every year, Lucknow University conducts the JEE B.Ed examination for those candidates who wish to get admission in education courses and then organizes the counseling for the qualified candidates. The counseling schedule will take place on the basis of merit list. So candidates must have to appear in the Counseling on the specified date as per their rank. Further details regarding UP BED Counselling 2017 are furnished below by recruitmentresult.com
UP BED Counselling
UP BED Counselling Procedure:
- Issuance of Tokens
- Documents Verification
- Collection of Counseling Fees
- Collection of Part College Fees
- PIN (one time password) generation by NIC and communicating through SMS to candidates
- Choice filling for colleges
- College Allotment according to their merit
- Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter
- Reporting of Candidate at the College
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
About U.P B.Ed:
Lucknow University, Lucknow conducts the Combine B.Ed. Entrance Exam every year for those candidates who are willing to get admission in various education courses and want to make their career in teaching sector. This entrance examination is popularly known as U.P B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Applicants are requested to bring all the certificates in original.
- Original counseling letter / admit card along with photocopy
- Bank draft/ Proof of Weightage marks/ Domicile Certificate
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Caste certificate of SC / ST / OBC / Other candidates.
- Proof of Sub-Category / Proof of Sub-Category
- Photocopy of High School Certificate in proof of age.
- Medical documents mentioned on B.ED application form.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs Color and black and white.
- Other supportive documents mentioned on B.ED application form.
Check Now: Documents Required For Counseling
The counseling will take place after successful declaration of JEE B.Ed Results. The university will organize the counseling in three/ four phases according to the number of qualified candidates and number of seats available. Candidates must have to follow the complete couselling procedure to get admission in their suitable college. Whenever the counseling schedule for academic year 2017-18 will be released on the official portal we will update this page to provide you latest information.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule Notifications
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting & Closing Dates Of Counseling||June 2017|
|End Dates Of Admission After Counseling||June 2017|
|Date Of Commencement Of Academic Session||July 2017|
Candidates may go through Official Link for obtaining other details regarding UP BED Counselling 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page to get updated information regarding the same. You can get all the latest updates in your inbox by subscribing for our free email facility through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On