UP B.Ed JEE
University of Lucknow conducts UP B.Ed JEE Exam for those applicants who want to get for admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme through Joint Entrance Examination. JEE exam is going to be held on 22nd April 2016. Candidates who will qualify this entrance exam may get admission in B.Ed courses in government colleges of Uttar Pradesh. So, applicants who are interested may apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2016 by filling the Online Registration on or before the last date.
UP B.Ed Online Registration forms are invited from skilled students who want to appear UP B.Ed JEE 2016. Candidates who think themselves suitable may submit UP B.Ed application form till date of closing that is stated below.
For obtaining more details regarding UP B.Ed JEE such as educational qualification, application fee detail, mode of payment, important dates and procedure to apply etc. All details are well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in science discipline/B.E./B.Tech in Maths and Science with from a recognized university.
Application Fee Detail:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 550/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates may pay their application fee through HDFC online payment gateway (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/RTGS/NEFT) or by computer generated e-challan.
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Examination and marks obtained by the candidates. Selected candidates will be called for the counseling.
List of Examination Cities:
Procedure to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE:
- Interested candidates who are meeting all eligibility criteria may go through the official website of organization that is upbed.nic.in.
- Now hit “Online Application” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Then, press candidates Registration tab and fill the registration form within correct manner.
- Read complete details and fill online application form with required information.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel as stated above.
- Upload required documents like pass port size photo and certificates of preceding qualification.
- Press submit button and take print out of it for future use.
- Hard copy of application along with online payment receipt, address slip copies of other relevant documents should be forwarded at address tuned below.
State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Last Date for Candidate Registration- 08th March 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date to Submit Application Fees- 10th March 2016 (Thursday)
- Last Date to Submit Application Form- 12th March 2016 (Saturday)
- Last Date to post (Registered / Speed post) duly filled application form to the university- 21st March 2016 (Monday) (UPTO 5.00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Examination- 22nd April 2016 (Friday)
- Date of declaration of result (Tentative)- 25th May 2016
- Counseling starting & closing date- 01st June 2016 to 25th June 2016
- Last date of admission after counseling- 28th June 2016
- Date of commencement of the academic session- 01st July 2016
For other detail regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On