UP BTC 2015 Notification
UP Government has recently published a UP BTC 2015 Notification for the engagement of 15000 teaching (Assistant Teacher) Vacancies through BTC (Basic Training Certificate). Engrossed applicants can fill Online Application Form in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
|Last Date||06th February 2015|
|No. of Posts||15000|
Further details related to UP BTC 2015 Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Procedure, How to apply, important dates etc are well specified in the below section on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Who may apply for UP BTC 2015 Notification?
Applicants who want to apply must have passed Teacher Eligibility Test, BTC and VBTC.
Age of the applier should be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2014 to apply. Relaxation in age will be provided to allowed candidates as per the directives of an organization.
- General and OBC category: Rs. 500/-.
- Sc/ST/PWD category: Rs. 200/-.
Selection of desirous candidates is based on Counselling Process.
How may apply for UP BTC 2014 Notification?
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of UP BTC.
- Select the related notification in notice or announcement section.
- Now, select the option as “Apply online for Assistant/Primary Teacher”.
- Fill all the required details in the Application form very carefully.
- Pay the requisite application fee as mentioned above.
- Press “Submit” button and note down your Registration number and password.
- Take a Print out of duly filled application form for future use.
- Last date to apply: 06th February 2015.
- Last date to pay fees: 02nd October 2015.
- Last date to obtain a Print out of application: 05th March 2015.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Link for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|