UP Government Free Housing Scheme
After PM Narender Modi, CM of Uttar Pradesh is taking an initiative to improve the life of Poors by implementing the scheme as UP Government Free Housing Scheme…! We all know there is lot of expectations from new government of UP and Yogi Government is also ensuring the same as earlier on 25th April 2017, govt. of UP has launched this scheme. Through New Awas Yojna, they are offering free homes to the poor families who falls under low income criteria in the state of UP. Now this UP Government Free Housing Scheme has started and it is widely known as “Pandit Deen Dayal Yojna”.
Uttar Pradesh is well known for its natural resources, culture and tradition but still it is lacking somewhere as there are thousands people living without houses in roadside, railway platforms, under flyovers. Concerning the matter, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath has launches a new scheme as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, through this they are providing free accommodation. There are many people’s who are in need of this scheme so for them we the team of Recruitmentresult.com has structured this page through which you will come to know the key points of Uttar Pradesh Government Free Housing Scheme and how you can take benefit of Yogi Government Free Housing Yojana. So keep reading till end…
UP Government Free Housing Scheme
PM Modi has earlier said that one day new government will surely convert Uttar Pradesh to Uttam Pradesh and they are proving Modi’s pitch for development in UP and doing their best possibilities to serve basic facilities to the peoples. Despite of various challenges they are aiming towards to provide home to families who are below poverty line or does not have their own house as now they get through this New Awas Yojna Scheme and the great thing is that they will get the same without any cost.
In the states like UP there are many peoples who are not even meet the expense of one time meal a day, then how can they purchase a house for them. To change the current scenario, UP Government will provide sheds on reasonable price to people belonging to Low Income Group category (LIG) applicants.
Under PMAY, Central & State Government is all set to provide financial assistance to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) as per the sources, 35 Lacks of families have already been selected through SUDA for the UP Government Free Housing Scheme benefits. Want to know the amount of donation a person will get through this Yojana than have look.
- Central Government: Rs. 1,50,000/-
- State Government: Rs. 1,00,000/-
What are the Eligibility criteria for the scheme?
Government will select peoples on the basis of Poor Welfare Card and candidates who come below poverty line are eligible for the New Awas Yojna and Garib Kalyan card (Poor Welfare Card) will be distributed by the government. Through this card, people can grab the housing facilities provided and along with the donation cost expressed above they also offered loan facility at the rate of 6.5 percent interest is available.
Yogi Launches New Awas Yojna for Poors
Well, Yogi Adityanath Free Housing Scheme for Poor in Uttar Pradesh is offering total four type category of the houses such as LIG, EWS, MIG and HIG and among these EWS category is count as one the affordable one as the rate of the EWS and LIG Flat started from the 6 lacks to 11 lacks. The craziest thing is that govt. is providing these flats 40 % less as compared to the current flat market prices.
How one can take benefit of UP Government Free Housing Scheme?
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh who eagerly waiting for this scheme here by informed that they are required to register themselves under EWS category and LIG Home at the office of the Parth Infrabuild and in this concern you are also required to submit the required documents like ration card, valid residential proof, passport size photograph of Mukhiya and the most important document that is Family income certificate.
In addition to this, applicants are also required to deposit registration fee at UCO Bank branches all over the cities. If the authority are satisfied and family is eligible for the scheme then they will get the free house under Pandit Deen Dayal Yojna of free house in Uttar Pradesh
Must Read: CM Yogi will Change the UP Education System
Yogi Adityanath Scheme’s List
- 5 lakh houses will be constructed under a housing scheme which is known as Bakshi Talab Yojana.
- Bhagya Laxmi Yojana:
|When the girl takes admission in||INR will be given|
- Workers’ Children Scheme:
- Scholarship Scheme
- School Development Scheme for workers’ children
- Shaadi Anudan Scheme
- He also state to bring an end to the caste system in Uttar Pradesh.
- Good quality roads and road maps will be made in the state.
- Free Wi-Fi facility will also be given in few cities of the state.
- CM Yogi Adityanath ensured to generate about 70 lakh employment opportunity in both the government and private sector.
- A PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana will also be launched for the benefit of Youth.
- Various benefits and laws will be released in favor of the farmers to protect and benefit the farmers of the state.
- He also promised to make Uttar Pradesh state as a corruption free state through Adityanath Sarkar yojana.
- The use of Pan Masala, bidi, cigarette etc will also be banned in the government offices.
- In his government they will try to bring an end to the Racism taking place in UP.
- An Anti Romeo law will be made which will aim to protect the girls in colleges and during the late night working.
- More of the employment opportunities will be given as compared to the opportunities given by the previous government.
- Police service will be improved and will be made faster to protect the civilians and their rights at any place in the state.
Yogi Adityanath Plans for UP
- Kailesh Mansarover Yatra Subsidy Increase to 1 lack
- UP Road Repair Program
- Gomti Riverfront Project
- CM Swachata Abhiyan
Well UP Government Free Housing Scheme is the forward step for the development of Uttar Pradesh by Chief Minister. Dear Visitors, stay connected with this web portal for more updates related to the same.