UP ITI Application Form
Fill your UP ITI Application Form as Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad Uttar Pradesh is all set to conduct UP ITI Admission procedure for those, who want to take admission indifferent ITI institutions and universities in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Fill UP ITI Admission Form 2019
Candidates, who find themselves eligible forVPPUP UP ITI 2019 Admission as according to the official advertisement can fill up their VPPUP Registration form till May/ June 2019. Candidates must go through this page to check out important dates, eligibility criteria for UP ITI Application Form 2019.
Conducting body of UP ITI Admission 2019
Every year UP ITI Admission is organized by Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. For the admission of students, the authority conducts entrance test, through which eligible candidates are selected for admission.
Candidates can fill their UP ITI Application Form 2019 for UP ITI Admission by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
UP ITI Application Form
|Plastic Processing Operator||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)|
|Tool & Die Maker||Foundry Man Technician|
|Electroplater||Foundry Man Technician|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances||Technician Power Electronics System|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Mechanic Agriculture Machinery|
|Computer H/W & Network Maintenance||Mechanic Tractor|
Check Out: Best Career Options
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2018:
To apply for UP ITI Admission 2019, students must have done high school from recognized board with good academic records. Let’s check out Trade Wise Qualification:
|Group 1||Class 8th pass|
|Group 2||High school pass|
|Group 3||High school with hind subject|
|Group 4||High school with Science subject|
|Group 5||High school with math and science subjects|
For Engineering Trades
|For Group-B of Engineering Trades|
|Training period: One year (two semesters)/ Qualification: Class-8 Passed|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Mason (Building Constructor)|
|For Group-B of Non-Engineering Trades|
|Leather Goods Makers|
For Non-Engineering Trades
|For Group -A For Women Only Of Non-Engineering Trades|
|Training PeriodOne year (two semesters)/ Minimum qualification: 10th Passed|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|Computer Aided Imbreedry and Designing|
|Fashion design technology|
|Secretarial Practice (English)|
|Stenography and Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Stenography and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)|
|For Group B for women only for Non-Engineering Trades|
|Minimum Qualification: Class-8 Passed|
|Surface Arnentesan Technician (Embryry)|
You Can Also Check: ITI Notification
For admission into UP ITI, student’s age should not be less than 14 years. The upper age limits would be considered as per the norms of authority.
For filling up VPPUP Registration form, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- General/ OBC Category: Rs. 250/-
- ST/ SC: Rs.150/-
The payment of fee can be done through proper channel as mentioned in the notification.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Process 2019:
To get admission into UP ITI, candidates have to qualify UP ITI Entrance Exam, which would be conducted by authority as on the specified dates. Following is the pattern of exam, you should prepare for exam as according to it:
UP ITI Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam duration: 3.00 hours
- Total number of questions:100
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Subjects: General Science and Mathematics
- Marking scheme: +4 for every correct answer
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration of Time|
|General Awareness||100||3 hrs|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
You May Also Check: – UP ITI Syllabus
How to fill UP ITI Application Form 2019?
To apply for UP ITI Admission, students have to follow below mentioned steps:
- Applicants first go to official site of Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh that is www.vppup.in
- Press on an appropriate link related to ‘online submission of Application for Admission for Session 2019-2020’.
- Press tab ‘Download Manual’ and after that read the complete notification related to the UP ITI Notification.
- If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria, please press tab ‘to apply online’.
- Select the mode of payment and press ‘Proceed’ tab.
- After that Fill UP ITI Online Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned images of their photographs and signature and pay application fee.
- After filling all details in UP ITI Entrance Application Form 2019, press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of UP ITI Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 and keep it safe for future use.
Read Also:- How to Prepare for ITI Entrance Exam
UP ITI 2019 Important Dates:
For Government ITIs
|Online registration will start from||Last week of April 2019|
|The registration process will close on||Last week of May 2019|
|Fee payment last date||Last week of May 2019|
|Marit List availability||Last week of May 2019|
For Private ITIs
|Online registration starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to register||last week of June 2019|
Candidates are required to logon to the Official Link for filling up UP ITI Application Form 2019. For more updates stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP ITI Counselling||UP ITI Result|
|UP ITI Time Table||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get Free College Education|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||How to Start New Life In College?|