UP ITI Application Form
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh has released UP ITI Application Form for various ITI courses!!! Candidates can do VPPUP Online Registration before the last date that is May 25, 2018.
Candidates who have passed 12th and 10th can apply for the UP ITI Admission 2018. Interested applicants check all details like eligibility, age, how to fill UP ITI Application Form 2018 and important dates from below page.
Latest: Application Form for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2018 Admission has been released
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Board of Education|
|Exam Name||UP ITI|
|Last date to fill form||25th May 2018|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Final selection of the candidates for UP Industrial Training Institutes Admission will be based on their performance in entrance examination, managed by Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
Aspirants must read complete information regarding UP ITI Notification 2018 and from UP ITI Application Form 2018–19 this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UP ITI Application Form
|Plastic Processing Operator||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)|
|Tool & Die Maker||Foundry Man Technician|
|Electroplater||Foundry Man Technician|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances||Technician Power Electronics System|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Mechanic Agriculture Machinery|
|Computer H/W & Network Maintenance||Mechanic Tractor|
Check Out: Best Career Options
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Candidates must have completed High School with good academic records from well recognized Board. Candidates who are appearing in board examination can also fill the form.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 14 years as on 01st August 2017 and there is no upper age limit according to the requirement for filling UP ITI Application Form 2018.
Trade Wise Qualification:
|Group 1||Class 8th pass|
|Group 2||High school pass|
|Group 3||High school with hind subject|
|Group 4||High school with Science subject|
|Group 5||High school with math and science subjects|
Uttar Pradesh 2018 ITI Application Fee:
- All category appliers should need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is mentioned in official notification.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit / Credit Card / online through internet banking payments or via offline mode.
|For general Category Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UP ITI Admission Process 2018:
Contenders must have qualified in UP ITI Entrance Exam to be eligible for admissions in relevant courses so you may start your preparation through updated Uttar Pradesh ITI Syllabus 2018.
UP ITI Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:
- UP ITI Exam will be objective type and Multiple Choice Question based exam.
- It includes 100 questions from different subjects such as science and general math of High schools.
- Every right answer will carry 4 marks.
- There is no negative marking and time duration is 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration of Time|
|General Awareness||100||3 hrs|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
You May Also Check: – UP ITI Syllabus
Process to fill UP ITI Admission Form 2018:
Candidates can submit UP ITI 2018 Online Application Form with the help of following guidelines.
- Applicants first go to official site of Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh that is www.vppup.in.
- Press ‘online submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-2019’.
- Press tab ‘Download Manual’ and after that read the complete notification related to the UP ITI Notification.
- If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria, please press tab ‘to apply online’.
- Select the mode of payment and press ‘Proceed’ tab.
- After that Fill Online Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned images of their photographs and signature and pay application fee.
- After filling all details in UP ITI Entrance Application Form 2018, press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of UP ITI Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Get Here>> UP ITI Admission Notification
Fill Here>> UP ITI Application Form
UP ITI 2018 Important Dates:
|S. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Online registration will start from||30th April 2018|
|2.||Registration process will close on||25th May 2018|
|3.||Admit card availability||Will update soon|
|4.||ITI entrance test||Will update soon|
For more information about UP ITI Application Form 2018–19 candidates may check this Official Link. Contenders can download more factors in this concern or any other by following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP ITI Counselling||UP ITI Result|
|UP ITI Time Table||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get Free College Education|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||How to Start New Life In College?|