UP ITI Instructor Recruitment
Govt. jobs in UP are now available!!!!A current Jobs Advertisement has released tilted as UP ITI Instructor Recruitment for the engagement of workaholic and talented job hunters. Industrial Training Institute invites applications for Anudeshak post from capable aspirants for filling up 293 vacancies of Filter, Welder, and Turner etc. Those appliers, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017, may apply by submitting their filled application form on or before 17th December 2016.
Dedicated job hunters, who are looking for latest openings, may apply for UP ITI Instructor Vacancy with the help of below declared steps and send the application form correctly as soon as you can. Applicants can scroll down this page to get whole acknowledgement regarding Uttar Pradesh ITI recruitment which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP ITI Instructor Recruitment
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh ITI (Industrial Training Institute)|
|Number Of Vacancies||293|
|Last Date To Send||17th December 2016|
UP ITI Vacancies Details:
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||14|
|Mechanical (Diesel Engine)||07|
|Workshop And Calculation & Science||20|
|Stenography & Secretarial Practice||01|
|Leather Goods Maker||01|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||02|
|Auto Body Repairs||02|
|Technician Power Electronics System||04|
|ICT & System Maintenance||06|
UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017: Get Details
- Candidates, who are applying against any of the above posts, should have pass high school from recognized board.
- Candidate must have technical qualification of NCVT / national apprenticeship certificate or Diploma / degree BE/ B.tech.
- Also, experience of at least 3 year or certificate of national apprenticeship certificate.
Get Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Applicant must have minimum age 21 year and maximum 40 year as per the norms of organization. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of pay scale by of Rs.9300-34800/- and grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
An application fee is to be paid category wise through State Bank E- Collect which is mentioned below.
|Categories||Application Fees||Bank charges||Total Fees|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test which will be conducted through recruitment panel of organization. Therefore, candidates need to give their best in written test and must grab this chance.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps To Apply For UP ITI Instructor Application Form:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is upsssc.gov.in.
- After that hit, “Notification & advertisement” that is at left side of home page.
- Thereafter choose the option of “View advertisement” that is front of direct recruitment.
- PDF will appear, read all the detailed instructions very carefully and check eligibility before applying for it.
- After that eligible candidates can now press “Apply” for further process.
- Thereafter, applicants can choose their post for which they want to apply and hit “Candidate Registration”.
- Application form will appear on your screen, fill all the details carefully in prescribed boxes with valid details.
- Then, hit “Submit” button and take print out of your filled application form for future need.
|Opening Date For Online Registration||28th November 2016|
|Last Date For Online Registration||17th December 2016|
|Last Date Of Deposit Of Fees||19th December 2016|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||21st December 2016|
To obtain detailed information regarding UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017, check Official Link. You can also subscribe us and enjoy free email service.
You Can Also Check Other Job Opportunities: