UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 is Released!!! Currently, Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited has declared the UP Jal Nigam hall ticket. Bright contenders, who have appeared in the written examination for filling up 398 posts of Routine grade clerk & Stenographer Grade –IV and qualified that, can now get the Hindi Typing Test Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates keep connected with us to gain on our web portal for collecting latest updated information regarding UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017.
Impatient appliers who want to get their hall ticket required to follow some easy steps as presented below on this page by dedicated and expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders go through the below tuned page to get more details in regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited Admit Card.
Process to get UP Jal Nigam Call Letter:
In order to get Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited Hindi Typing Test Hall Ticket, you required to go through some guidelines as structured below:
- First of all, appliers required to log in on official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited that is www.upjn.org.
- Now, aspirants need to take their cursor at left side of homepage and have to press on “Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-IV & Routine Grade Clerk” link.
- On pressing above mentioned link, a new window will appear showing various links but aspirants have to go towards right side of that appeared page.
- There will be a box asking some details such as login id and password.
- Contenders have to input asked details in the textboxes that are provided at extreme right of that page.
- After filling asked info, hit on “Login” button.
- In few seconds, your admit card will appear in front of you on your computer display.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere for further make of use.
Also Check:- How to Download Admit Card?
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
Important Information Regarding Hindi Typing Test:
Aspirants who are going to attend the Hindi Typing Test for the vacancies of Routine grade clerk & Stenographer Grade –IV are informed that test will be organized in two Fonts as given below. Contenders have to select one font for giving typing test among the given below two fonts:
- Krutidev 010
Keyboard layout for typing in KRUTIDEV font-
Keyboard layout for typing in MANGAL font-
Candidates who have qualified the written exam which was schedule on 05th, 06th and 07th August 2016 must be willing to get UP Jal Nigam Admit Card for Hindi typing test. Dear candidates, you are informed that hall ticket for Hindi typing test is out now. So, download it by visiting its official website or you can press on official link which is given below for your ease.
Read Here: How To Develop Powerful Concentration
Date to Be Remembered:
Date for Examination: Announced Soon
You can get UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 – 2017 directly, only with a single hit on this Official Link. All the best!!!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Check How to make Successful Career|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Sarkari Exam Result|