UP Lekhpal Syllabus
UPSSSC will conduct UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam and for preparation purpose, candidates need UP Lekhpal Syllabus. Download latest official UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern to know the format and structure of examination. UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus consists of 4 sections and each section contains 25 questions of 1 mark each. Also, download UP Lekhpal Syllabus in Hindi from this page.
From now onwards, there will be no interview for Lekhpal posts, only written examination of 100 marks will be carried out. UP Government has scrapped the interview process from Group C Recruitment.
To download UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus and exam pattern in PDF format you may go through this page completely. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all the information regarding UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019 in below section. Have a look…
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is the government body that conducts various civil service examinations to select talented candidates in various department of Uttar Pradesh. Chakbandi Lekhpal examination is organized to select eligible aspirants for post of Accountant according to availability of vacancies.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Pattern
- Questions will be asked as per intermediate level.
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Type Of Questions: Objective Type
- Time Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)
|Name of Subject||Total|
पढ़े उत्तर प्रदेश करंट अफेयर्स: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
UP Lekhpal Syllabus
उत्तर प्रदेश लेखपाल परीक्षा उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा के महत्वपूर्ण अध्याय की जांच करने में मदद करेगी। जो लोग लेखपाल के पद के लिए लिखित परीक्षा देने जा रहे हैं, उनके लिए परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। तो उम्मीदवार इस पृष्ठ के माध्यम से यूपी लेखपाल लिखित परीक्षा के लिए पाठ्यक्रम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics:
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Classification of Facts
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode
Know Here: How to Prepare for Maths
- LCM & HCF
- Relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area theorem
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of Circle
Check Out: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population
- Daily life event questions especially from General Science.
Village Society & Development
- Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co-operative Agriculture, Co-operative Movement.
- Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, New Dimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
- Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farming Development Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
- Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
- Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
Download Here: UP Lekhpal Syllabus in English PDF
Download Here: UP Lekhpal Syllabus in Hindi PDF
UP Lekhpal Study Material
Candidates who want to start preparation for UP Lekhpal Exam may take held from the books that are mentioned below. A particular book is recommended for a particular topic. By preparing particularly through these books you may definitely crack this exam.
|General Hindi||Lucent Samanya Gyan|
|Mathematics||Ram Niwas Mathuriya, Sunita Publication’s|
|General knowledge||Lucent G.K, Arihant GK|
|RDRS||Inside-Outside, Village Information system,|
Rural housing Scheme and Policies
Way to download UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019
Candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to download UP लेखपाल Syllabus:
- In the very first step candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow that is upsssc.gov.in
- After that on home page, press on the “Download” option under Applicant Segment and hit on “Download Syllabus” link.
- Then hit on “लेखपाल परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2019” link.
- This will redirect you to a new page with UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus.
- Just go through that UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus.
- At last take hard copy of it for better preparation.
Check Related Links
|UP Lekhpal Recruitment|
|UP Lekhpal Admit Card|
|UP Lekhpal Result|
|UPSSSC Official Website|
The main work of lekhpal is to maintain land records but now at this time the lekhpal has several works related to public welfare. It is a clerical level post. Candidates who are 12th passed can appear for this exam. You may prepare for this exam with the help of syllabus, exam pattern and books given on this page.
To get more details about UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019, any exam, result, admit card you may go through our web portal time to time or you may add our web portal as a bookmarks. To get latest details in your inbox, you may subscribe our free mail service. If you have any query related to this information you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For GK||How to Solve Objective Type Questions|
|Mathematics Quiz||General Knowledge Online Test|
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Find Online Study Material|