UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj has promulgated vacancy notification titled as UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 9031 vacant posts of Accountant, Junior Engineer (JE), Chief Officer (CO) and Computer Assistant. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through latest government job they can apply for Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Vacancies through online mode. Grab rest details of UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2018 through below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Panchayati Raj Department is inviting online applications from Indian nationals to employ them at the vacant posts. Those candidates who are seeking for career growth through in Panchayati Raj Department they can apply by submitting online applications by following the steps provided on below section of this page before the last date. Candidates can check out this complete page to know more about UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment
|Organization name||Panchayati Raj Department|
|Number of vacancy||9031|
|Last date||Check Below|
Post name: Accountant, Junior Engineer (JE), Chief Officer (CO) and Computer Assistant
Number of vacancies: 9031
Candidates who are going to apply for UP Panchayati Raj Jobs they must possess bachelors and master’s degree in relevant trade from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having minimum post qualification experience will be preferred more.
Age of the candidates apply for UP Panchayati Raj Jobs 2017 shall be more than 18 years and maximum age limit will be as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Governmnet of India.
Candidates who get selected for UP Panchayati Raj Vacancy shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization in addition with perks and allowances as applicable by the Panchayati Raj Department.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates for UP Panchayati Raj Vacancy 2017 will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Merit list will be prepared based on the overall marks of the candidates in all the selection rounds.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to apply for UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Panchayati Raj Department that is panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- Then UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that UP Panchayati Raj Online Application Form will get opened on your screen, just fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online application form will be published soon on official website and on this page.
Candidates can attain further details of UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|