UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018
Great Job Opportunity for aspirants having 12th class, CCC & graduate degree!!! Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department is soon going to release UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018.
The organization has released 9031 Vacancies of Panchayat Assistant (Panchayat Sahayak), Computer Operator, Accountant (Lekhakar) and Inferior Engineer. Apply now for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak 9031 Vacancies
Applicants first have to satisfy eligibility norms for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak 9031 Jobs. Only after that they can apply for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment before the last date which will be informed soon.
Applicants, who want to gather furthermore details of UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through underneath section of this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department|
|Number of Vacancies||9031|
|Post Name||Panchayat Assistant (Panchayat Sahayak), Computer Operator, Accountant (Lekhakar) and Inferior Engineer Posts|
|Online Application Form will be available from||Released Soon|
|UP Panchayat Sahayak Application Form Last Date||Updated Shortly|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Vacancy Details
- Panchayat Assistant (Panchayat Sahayak):- 4926
- Computer Operator:- 1642
- Accountant (Lekhakar):- 821
- Inferior Engineer:- 1642
Qualification and Pay Scale for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Jobs
|Post||Pay Scale (Per Month)||Education Qualification|
|Panchayat Assistant (Panchayat Sahayak)||Rs. 8,000/-||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 9,000/-||Intermediate (12th) & CCC from NIELIT OR Any Equivalent Qualification|
|Accountant (Lekhakar)||Rs. 15,000/-||B.Com & CCC from NIELIT OR Any Equivalent Qualification|
|Inferior Engineer||Rs. 20,000/-||B.tech (Civil), Diploma (Civil)|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations in Age for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Vacancies
Age of the candidates applying for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Job Openings shall be not less than 18 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms of Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department.
UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment Notice
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Panchayati Raj Department that is panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- Then UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that UP Panchayati Raj Online Application Form will get opened on your screen, just fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to submit UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Online Application Form: Will be Intimated Later
Check out this Official Link to avail rest details of UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018-19. Keep in touch with this web page to get the latest updates regarding the direct link to apply for UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|