UP PCS Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release UP PCS Notification on the official website. Candidates, who wish to apply for UP PCS 2019, must submit the Application Form before the last date. Well, go through this page to know more about UP PCS Exam Date & Eligibility etc.
UP PCS Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category||UP PCS 2019 Notification|
|Date for Submission of Application||Check Below|
UP PCS Notification
UP PCS 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- Assistant Commissioner Industries
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Block Development Officer
- Superintendent Jail
- Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Designated Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Regional Employment Officer
- P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
- District Backward Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Programme Officer
- District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- District Horticulture Officer
- District Commandant Home guards
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts,
- District Cane Officer
Check More Links Related To UP PCS:
|UP PCS Pre Exam Notification||UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern|
|UP PCS Syllabus||UPPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Admit Card|
|UP PCS J Syllabus||UPPSC Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for UP PCS 2019 Notification:
Candidates must be the citizen of India with having the domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
Qualification Required For UP PCS Recruitment:
|Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)||Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology|
|Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|Asstt. Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.|
|Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden||Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.|
|Distt. Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Agriculture Graduate|
|Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Distt. Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto|
|Designated Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology etc.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit For UP PCS 2019 Recruitment:
Applying candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2017 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2 July, 1977 and should not later than July 1, 1996.
Relaxation in Age:
Maximum age limit for PH candidates is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 2 July, 1962. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P. and Other Backward Classes of U.P.
UP PCS 2019 Application Fee:
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UP PCS Notification 2019 Salary Details:
Candidates who will be recruited to any posts will be getting the suitable pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 to Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400/- per month by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Selection Process for UP PCS Notification:
Candidate’s selection for UP PCS Recruitment Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
UP PCS 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The preliminary examination will have two question papers and it will be of 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- The question papers will be of objective nature.
|Name of the Question Paper||Number of questions||Total marks|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||80||200 (2.5 marks for each question)|
|General Study||100||200 (2 marks for each question)|
- There will be eight question papers in the main examination. All are of descriptive nature.
- The first and second question paper will be of General studies.
- Candidates will have to write three essays also in the question paper of the essay.
- There will be four question papers of the two optional subjects which candidates will choose from the list of subjects given in the official notification.
- There will be a question paper of Hindi language.
- Candidates will have to qualify the question paper of the English language as well.
|General Study (4 Papers of 200 marks each)||800 Marks|
|One Optional Subject||400 Marks|
|General Hindi||150 Marks|
Read Now: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
- There is no specific pattern and syllabus of the interview.
- The interview will be conducted with 100 marks.
- The total marks including Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Candidates need to have the knowledge about themselves, their state, and other contemporary issues.
- Candidate needs to be communicative and keep their views openly before the interview board.
Must Check: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
UP PCS 2019 Application procedure:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Press on ‘Hit here to Apply Online’ link.
- At new window, under ‘सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा’ head, press on ‘View Advertisement’ link.
- Choose language in which you want to view advertisement. Refer complete information given in UP PCS Notification 2019.
- Now, hit on ‘Sample Copy of Registration’ link.
- After checking all details, press on ‘Sample Copy of Submit Detailed Application Form’ link. Check all details from it & proceed as per guidelines provided over there.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- Please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- Now, press on ‘Submit Application’ for making final submission of it.
- At last retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
Grab Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP PCS 2019 Pre Exam Centers:
Barabanki, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Etawah, Faizabad, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Rae Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad.
UP PCS 2019 Admit Card:
- The UP PCS admit card will be available on the official website of the commission.
- The admit card will have all the details about the examination, the reporting time and the date and venue of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
UP PCS 2019 Important Dates:
|Publication of official notification||Jan 2019||Aug 2019|
|The last date to submit application forms||Feb 2019||Sept 2019|
|Admit card||Mar/Apr 2019||Oct 2019|
|Date of written examination||Jun 2019||Nov 2019|
|Date of results declaration||Jul 2019||Jan 2020|
Press Here For: UP PCS Official Link
UP PCS Notification 2019:
Students who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary exam may apply by filling the online registration that must be done before the last date.
Go through this page and acquire complete information related to UP PCS 2019 Notification such as eligibility criteria, UP PCS Exam Dates, exam pattern etc that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
To get rest of the details about UP PCS 2019 Notification, you need to visit the official website. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|