UP PCS Pre Exam Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has planned to conduct UP PCS Pre Exam 2017 for recruitment of eligible applicants to combined state upper subordinate services. UP PCS Pre Exam Notification has been recently publicized by the commission. Regarding this online application are proposed to be received by capable aspirants who are willing to grow their career in government sector in Uttar Pradesh. So, candidates interested in applying for this examination, need to fill the online application before the last date ends. Those aspirants, who wish to apply for UP PCS Pre Exam 2018 in upcoming year, must frequently visit our web portal for getting updated details regarding the same.
This Page Includes:
Students who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary exam may apply by filling the online registration that must be done before the last date clearly mentioned on below. Go through this page and acquire complete information related to UP PCS Pre Exam Notification such as eligibility criteria, UP PCS Pre Exam Dates, exam pattern etc that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP PCS Pre Exam Notification
|Organizing Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09-06-2017|
UP PCS Vacancies:
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|3.||Block Development Officer|
|4.||Assistant Regional Transport Officer|
|5.||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)|
|6.||District Commandant Home guards|
|7.||Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)|
|8.||Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner|
|10.||Manager Credit (Small Industries)|
|11.||Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)|
|12.||Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta|
|13.||District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts,|
|14.||Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)|
|15.||Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|16.||Senior Lecturer DIET|
|18.||Assistant Commissioner Industries|
|20.||Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)|
|21.||Commercial Tax Officer|
|22.||District Minority Welfare Officer|
|23.||District Food Marketing Officer|
|24.||Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)|
|25.||Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)|
|26.||Area Rationing Officer|
|27.||District Backward Welfare Officer|
|28.||Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer|
|29.||District Panchayat Raj Officer|
|30.||District Social Welfare Officer|
|31.||Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|32.||Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|33.||District Supply Officer Grade-2|
|34.||Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)|
|35.||Passenger/Goods Tax Officer|
|36.||District Handicapped Welfare Officer|
|37.||Assistant Employment Officer|
|38.||Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)|
|39.||Regional Employment Officer|
|40.||Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)|
|42.||Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
|43.||District Probation Officer|
|44.||District Horticulture Officer Grade-2|
|45.||District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden|
|46.||District Horticulture Officer|
|47.||District Cane Officer|
|48.||U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)|
|49.||District Administrative Officer|
|50.||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
|51.||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)|
|52.||District Programme Officer|
|53.||District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer|
UP PCS Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants other than those tabulated below need to possess Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification of any recognized University as on last date for receipt of application. Some posts hold specific qualifications as given below:
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
|Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden||Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.|
|Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Agriculture Graduate|
|Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)||Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.|
|Asstt. Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.|
|Distt. Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|Distt. Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.|
|Designated Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science.|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.|
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Candidates who will be recruited to any of the above stated posts will be getting the suitable pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 to Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400/- per month by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Applying candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2017 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2 July, 1977 and should not later than July 1, 1996.
Check Latest & Updated: UPPSC Notification
Relaxation in Age:
Maximum age limit for PH candidates is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 2 July, 1962. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P. and Other Backward Classes of U.P.
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Application Fee for UP PCS Pre Exam Notification 2017:
There shall be 2 choice for depositing the application form fee which are E-Challan and I-collect. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank, transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form.
UP PSC Exam Pattern
UP PCS Pre Paper Pattern:
The competitive examination comprise three successive stages viz
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. written examination)
- Viva – Voce (Personality Test)
Pattern of Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Exam will be consisting of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet be on OMR sheets.
- The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours durations.
- Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively.
- The timing of paper I will be from 9:30 to 11:30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 marks|
(Qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%)
- It is mandatory for every candidate to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Subjects for the Main (Written) Examination:
The Written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects:
(A) Compulsory Subjects:
|General Hindi||150 marks|
|General Studies (I-Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (II-Paper)||200 marks|
(B) Optional Subjects:
Name of the districts in which Preliminary Examination will be held are as follows –
- Kanpur Nagar
- Rae Bareli
Read Out: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to fill UP PCS Pre Exam Form 2017:
- Eligible and desirous candidates, who intend to appear for UPPSC Pre Examination, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website of organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Select, appropriate link as “Press Here to Apply” against “(PCS PRELIM. EXAMINATION-2017)” option available on the homepage of official site.
- Now from the appeared page aspirants are required to hit on ‘View Advertisement’ link against ‘सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा’ link.
- Go through the complete information given in the notification carefully and eligible candidates need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply’ link against above stated option.
- This will open a new page where you need to hit on ‘Candidates Registration’ link for given option.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- Candidates are requested to please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, press on ‘Submit Application’ for making final submission of it.
- At last retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
UP PCS Pre Exam Notification>Apply Online
UP PCS Pre Exam date:
- Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 06-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09-06-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 06-06-2017
For getting more relevant facts related to UP PCS Pre Exam Notification 2017 – 2018 candidates can check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|