UP Police Model Paper
With no preparation, it is very hard to clear any competitive exam so contenders, who are going to appear in UP Police Exam, may get the UP Police Model Paper from this page. UP Police conducts the employment exam yearly to fill up various vacant posts. Participants can also acquire the Previous Year Question/Answer or UP Police Model Paper 2016 in pdf format so that you can study better then the best.
The defence job requires a candidate to be mentally and physically fit and we are the team of recruitmentresult.com that provides you some of the questions & answers for UP Police Exam which will helpful for you, so applicants may scroll down this page and please have a look:
UP Police Exam Pattern
Appliers must know about which type of paper will come in UP Police Exam so we are providing you UP Police Exam Pattern below with entire topics. Now, you can learn the entire below topics with equal stamina:
|Paper No.||Test Section|
|Paper I||General intelligence & Reasoning|
|GK & Awareness|
|Paper II||English language & comprehension|
UP Police Model Paper
1. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
A. largest railway station
B. highest railway station
C. longest railway station
D. None of the above
2. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
3. Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
A. Labour Party
B. Nazi Party
D. Democratic Party
4. Guru Gobind Singh was
A. the 10th Guru of the Sikhs
B. founder of Khalsa, the inner council of the Sikhs in 1699
C. author of Dasam Granth
D. All the above
5. Germany signed the Armistice Treaty on ____ and World War I ended
A. January 19, 1918
B. May 30, 1918
C. November 11, 1918
D. February 15, 1918
6. Look at this series: 80, 10, 70, 15, 60, … What number should come next?
7. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
1. Key 2. Door 3. Lock
4. Room 5. Switch on
A. 5, 1, 2, 4, 3
B. 4, 2, 1, 5, 3
C. 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
D. 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
8. 120, 99, 80, 63, 48, ?
9. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
10. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
11. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
A. 12 days
B. 15 days
C. 16 days
D. 18 days
12. The ratio between the length and the breadth of a rectangular park is 3 : 2. If a man cycling along the boundary of the park at the speed of 12 km/hr completes one round in 8 minutes, then the area of the park (in sq. m) is:
13. What was the day of the week on 17th June, 1998?
14. A clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through:
15. Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?
A. Rs. 6400
B. Rs. 6500
C. Rs. 7200
D. Rs. 7500
E. None of these
16. EMBEZZLE (Find Synonym)
17. CANNY (Find Synonym)
18. Find the correctly spelt words.
19. Find the correctly spelt words.
20. To catch a tartar (Idiom & Phrase)
A. To trap wanted criminal with great difficulty
B. To catch a dangerous person
C. To meet with disaster
D. To deal with a person who is more than one’s match
So participating contenders start preparation from given UP Police Exam Question Paper and calculate your performance as the competition is very tough. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to attain more information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On