UP Police Result
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced UP Police Result of the exam for Computer Operator Post. Applicants can check the exam cut off marks on its official website through following the steps provided in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com. UPPRPB conducts this written examination for Computer Operator-Grade A posts on 19th May, 2016. Those who had appeared for the written exam can check their UP Police Result 2017 from here.
Content of the page:
Every year large number of contenders takes part in the recruitment exams under this department and out of them eligible candidates got selected. Candidates who have participated in written examination are required to appear for Computer Typing Test for further selection process. Candidates can check list of list of Selected / Not-Selected Candidates in Tie-Break by going through the page that is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to check UP Police Grade-A Computer Operator Exam Result:
- Firstly, visit the Official website www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now, select appropriate link of result from the appeared list available on homepage.
- List of selected and non selected candidates and final list of shortlisted aspirants respectively will appear on your digital screen in form of PDF.
- Match you roll no from available roll no list of selected candidates.
- Download it and take a print out for further use.
Check Out: How to Check Result Online?
UP Police Result
- Candidates who have successfully cleared the written exam will be required to undergo the Computer Typing Test.
- Passage of 700 words in English and 500 words in Hindi will be given to candidate. There shall be a break of 10 minutes in English and Hindi Typing. Hindi typing will be performed on UNICODE based In-script keyboard.
Get Here: Latest Jobs At Police Sector
Computer Typing Test:
|English Typing||30 words per minutes||Duration-15 Min|
|Hindi Typing||25 words per minute||Duration-15 Min|
Purpose of Exam:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board had conducted this exam for the recruitment of Computer Operator-Grade A posts in UP Police department. So those who had appeared for this exam can check list of candidates who are declared qualified.
Candidates may collect more details, through Official Notification Link given above. We will also providing latest information regarding UP Police Result 2017. So, candidates are requested to stay connected with us through this page and get latest details in regard of it.
Applicants may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service by leaving comment in the below comment box.
You might be Interested in: