UP Polytechnic Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) has depicted a notice regarding UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016 for the students who want to take admission in the various polytechnic Diploma courses in different fields in Uttar Pradesh. UPBTE is going to conduct JEECUP Entrance Exam from 1st May 2016. JEECUP is a state level entrance exam which is also known as UP Polytechnic. Students who want to appear in Entrance Exam should fill online application form on or before the last date.
|Announcement type||UP Polytechnic Application Form|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application||8 March to 15 March (expected)|
|Examination Starts from||1st May 2016|
UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination is conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh) in various Departments in the polytechnic. This year examination is going to be held from 1st May 2016. More details about UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016 such as eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure to apply etc. are well described below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks or HSB (higher secondary Board) examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to uttar Pradesh.
Courses offered in the UP Polytechnic institutes are
- Agricultural Engineering
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Fashion Designing & Garment Technology
- Home Science
- Textile Design
- Textile Design (Printing)
- Bio Technology
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Library and Information Science
- Computer Applications
- Marketing & Sales Management
- Customer Service Management
- Beauty & Health Care
- Tourism & Travel Management/ Advertising & Public Relations
- Textile Design
- Fashion Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Retail Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Information Technology
JEECUP 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2016 is based on class 10th, 11th and 12th level. from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question will be asked. Questions paper have 120 objective type questions.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST will have to pay rs. 200/-
- Fee should be submitted through challan or online net banking in any branch of the state bank of India or Allahabad Bank.
How to Fill UP Polytechnic Application Form?
Steps to get registration in Joint Entrance Examination Council UP (JEECUP) are as under-
- Fill the application form available online on official link of JEEC UP which is www.jeecup.org.
- Select the link ‘apply online for UP JEE (Polytechnic)- 2016’.
- If you are new user then select the tab ‘New User Registration Here’.
- Fill the required details carefully and press the ‘submit’ tab.
- Now both existing and new user should open the tab ‘Registered User Login’.
- Fill the application form in the correct manner.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents.
- Submit it before the last date.
- Pay your application fee.
- Get the printout of your application form for future use.
|Online application available||Feb 2016(expected)|
|Last date for submission||8 march to 15 march (expected)|
|JEECUP 2016 admit card||8 April to 15 April (expected)|
|JEECUP 2016 Exam||1 may to 7 may (expected)|
|JEECUP Result||15 may to 24 may (expected)|
|JEECUP Counselling||1 June to 7 June (expected)|
Note: for more details about UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016 you can check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On