UP Polytechnic Application Form 2015
- JEECUP has released a notification as UP Polytechnic Application Form 2015 for the admission in the various polytechnic courses. The Entrance Examination Dates 2015 are also mentioned by the organization.
- Polytechnic Entrance Examination is conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh). There are various Departments in the polytechnic.
- Applicants if you want to build your career in such field, you must apply before the last date. More details are well described below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh)
Name of the Exam:
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2015
Eligibility Criteria for JEEC UP 2015:
Candidates who have completed 10th/12th class/intermediate examination or B.SC/Biotechnology in the relevant field, they can fill the application form.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- (General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST applicants.
How to Fill UP Polytechnic Application Form 2015?
- Steps to get registration in Joint Entrance Examination Council UP (JEECUP) are as under-
- Fill the application form available online on official link of JEEC UP which is www.jeecup.org
- Read the instructions very carefully.
- Fill the application form in the correct manner.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents.
- Submit it before the last date.
- Get the printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
- UP Polytechnic Exam Timetable-Complete Details
- UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Sample Paper-Complete Details
- UP Polytechnic Syllabus-Complete Details
- Top 10 UP Polytechnic College-Complete Details
You can check the complete information such as Exam dates through the official link.