UP Polytechnic Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is going to invite UP Polytechnic Application Form in order to notify all those candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exam to take Admission in the various Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses in different fields. All those applicants who are going to participate in UPBTE JEECUP Entrance which will be held on 23-04-2017 they may get complete details through this page.
JEECUP is a state level entrance exam which is also known as UP Polytechnic. Aspirants who are willing to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017 they may fill online application form on or before the last date that is 17th February 2017. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria first before filling form
UP Polytechnic Application Form
Candidates can fill UP Polytechnic Application Form if He / She fulfill any of the condition of following.
- His / Her parents are domicile of UP.
- He / She Passed qualifying examination from UP.
- Either of his / her parent is employee of Central Government and posted in UP. Those candidates who do not fulfill any of the condition of State Eligibility will be treated as ‘Other Than UP’.
- Candidates ‘Other Than UP’ will be given chance to admission through JEEC when there is no candidate left from UP.
Check Now: Top 10 UP Polytechnic College
|Courses||Minimum Eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for Examination|
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared|
Minimum 35 % marks
Physics & Chemistry -50%
Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50%
|Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||English & Hindi comprehension – 20%|
Reasoning & Intelligency-50%
|1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension – 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligence 35%
Numerical Ability -10% General Awareness -25%
|2. Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appeared|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science|
50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST
|Physics & Chemistry -50%|
Biology or Maths-50%
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%|
Botany – 25%
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)||English comprehension – 20%|
Numerical Ability -15% Reasoning -30%
General Intelligence -20%
General Awareness -15%
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST||Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%,|
Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude-25%,
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.||Physics & Chemistry-50%|
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017 Details: Press Here
- Candidate’s minimum age must not be less than14 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Upper age can be relaxed of SC/ ST category and other reserved categories will be as per the rules of UP Government.
Application fee for interested candidates in JEECUP:
Candidates who belong to General / OBC SC / ST category will have to application fee of Rs. 300/- per form and Rs. 200/- per-form as Present Service Charges (subject to change as per Reserve Bank Of India guidelines) are as under:-
- SBI Internet Banking Rs. 10/- per Transaction
- State Bank Debit Cards Rs. 10/- per Transaction
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking Rs. 15/- per
- Transaction Other Bank’s Debit Cards Rs.11/- per Transaction
- Any Credit Card Rs.11/- per Transaction
- Branch Cash / Cheque Deposit (at more than 15,000 SBI branches) Rs. 50/- Service Tax extra
Offered Programmes through JEECUP 2017:
|Group A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology|
|Group B||Agriculture Engineering|
|Group C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.|
|Group D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.|
|Group D||Library & Information Science.|
|Group E||Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|Group F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology|
|Group G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.|
|Group H||Diploma in Hotel Management.|
|Group I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.|
|Group J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.|
|Lateral Entry||(Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)|
Reservation of Seats:
Those aspirants who are willing to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form they can check the reservation seats as given under –
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of all categories||20%|
You Can Also Check: Polytechnic Sample Paper
Fee for UP Polytechnic Admission:
Courses and institute wise fee detail is given below.
|Institute Type||Course Type||Total Fee|
|Self Finance||Rs. 21000/-|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy/Hotel Management and all courses of 3 year duration||Rs. 30000/-|
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs. 21500/-|
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Entrance Examination that will be conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh.
- The written test will be conducted by the organization as per their rules.
- Candidates can check written test details also from here-
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Fill UP Polytechnic Application Form?
- Students may follow some easy steps that are well mentioned below to fill the application form…
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of JEEC UP which is www.jeecup.org to apply online.
- Now choose the link ‘Online Application Form UPJEE (Polytechnic)-2017’ that is visible on the home page.
- By hitting the above said link a new page will be opened having online applying link, if you are new user then select the tab ‘New User Registration Here’.
- New users need to register themselves firstly.
- Then you need to fill the required details carefully and press the ‘submit’ tab.
- Now both existing and new user should open the tab ‘Registered User Login’.
- Fill Online Application Form in the correct manner with required details and upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents.
- Candidates have to recheck it again and submit it before the last date.
- Now you need to pay your application fee and get the printout of your submitted application form for future use.
Important Dates for JEECUP 2017 (Tentative):
|Last date to apply||14-02-2017|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2017|
|JEECUP Exam Date||23-04-2017|
|The UP polytechnic 2017 result will be out in||last week of May 2017|
|The JEECUP 2017 Counselling date||June 2017|
Date of Examination:
|April 23, 2017 (Sunday)||09.00–12.00 AM||Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)|
|April 23, 2017 (Sunday)||02.30–05.30 AM||Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7 – (Other Courses)|
Candidates who are interested to apply for UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017 they may check Official Notice Link given above to acquire more details in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On