UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission
Last date for UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form that is 31/10/2017!!! Students who want to take admission in class VII and IX in Sainik School can grab this opportunity by applying against the UP Sainik School Notification. As applicants have to get qualified in Entrance Exam consisting of one question papers and three times candidates will be called for interview on basis of merit. Interested candidates are advised to go through this page to grab other related details regarding UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Those candidates who score 1, 2 and 3 positions in annual examination will also receive Scholarship of Rs.10,000/ 8,000/ 6,000 by the management committee of the school. So what are you waiting for??? Be the part of UP Sainik School Entrance Exam which is going to be held on 05/02/2018 to 10/02/2018 and the result of the same will be declared on 15/03/2018 to 20/03/2018. Gain related info of UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 from below tuned page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission
The vital thing related to Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018-19 is that only girls can take admission in class IX and only boys can take admission in class VII. Being one of the best English medium school there are some criteria that candidates have to follow which is stated here.
Candidates who want to snatch this great chance of being the part of UP Sainik School Admission have to satisfy all norms that are discussed below:
- Father of candidate must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Should have passed VI and VIII standard for taking admission in class VII and IX respectively from a recognized board.
III. Date of Birth Application is invited from boys & girls born between dates:
- For Class VII : Students is between the dates of 2nd July 2006 to 1st Jan 2008
- For Class IX : Students is between the dates of 2nd July 2004 to 1st July 2006
Read Out Here: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants have to deposit fees for the admission purpose that is Rs.35,000/- per annum (Rupees 17500/- per term). Scholarship is given on merit basis to qualified candidates. Fee may be increased as per existing norms.
Another restriction for the candidates is that they have to deposit application fees of Rs.600/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI)& get the Transaction ID.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Students get selected for admission in Sainik School on the basis of written test, interview and medical exam. Those who get qualified in state wide competitive examination, interview and medical examination is going to be selected for admission in class VII and IX respectively.
Download Here: UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form
Scheme of Examination:
Every year, Normally 50 Cadets are selected for admission in class VII and 25 cadets for admission in class IX. If you want your name in this shortlist list of candidates then you must know the scheme of exam that is in this written examination there are two question papers which are mentioned below on this page.
- Mathematics: 150 Marks – 2 hours
- Language ability (Hindi & English), General Knowledge and intelligence test: 150 Marks – 2 hours
Written examination is held at following centres in Uttar Pradesh:
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to Apply Online:
- visit the official web portal that is www.upsainikschool.org
- Press “Online Admission Form 2018-19” tab and after that press “hit Here to Apply for Admissions to Class VII & IX for the Session 2018-19…” link which is given in front of ‘Applicant Registration’.
- Read complete information and press on “submit” button.
- fill entire details in form and submit the form within given time period.
- Submit application fee, by entering application ID and date of birth and choose “proceed” button.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature.
- At last, submit application form within given time period and take print out of application form for future reference.
Register Here >> UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA.
- Original Birth Certificate of applicant
- Original Caste certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp.
- Original Domicile certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Antiragging.
- Last Date to Apply Online (Step I) – 31/10/2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 02/11/2017
- Last Date of Final Submission – 04/11/2017
- Entrance Exam Date – 14/01/2018
- Result Declaration (Tentative) – Between 25 to 30 /01/2018
- Interview and Medical Exam Dates (Tentative) – Between 05 to 10 /02/2018
- Final Result Date (Tentative) – Between 15 to 20 /03/2018
- Admission in School (Tentative) – 05 April to 10 20 /04/2018
Read Also: How Do Toppers Study?
Check Official Site link, for acquiring more details regarding UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2018 – 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|