UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form
UP Sainik School Lucknow invites UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form from those candidates who want to take admission in this school in class VII and IX respectively. Institute has decided to conduct entrance exam on 17th January 2016. Interested students can get complete details regarding UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2016 from this page. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against UP Sainik School entrance exam notification on or before the closing date that is 30th October 2015.
|Announcement type||UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form|
|Last date of apply||30th October 2015|
|Date of examination||17th January 2016|
UP Sainik School gives admission to candidates once a year i.e. in the month of April. Entrance Exam is normally held in January every year, to select candidates. Those candidates who are eagerly waiting to take admission in VII and IX class then it is time to apply against this UP Sainik School Entrance Exam notification as soon as possible. And applying candidates have to face written exam scheduled by organization.
Other information related to UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form such as eligibility criteria, steps to apply, important date, age limit etc is well furnished in the underneath segment of this page which is written for you by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
I. Father of candidate must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
II. Should have passed VI and VIII standard for taking admission in class VII and IX respectively from a recognized board.
III. Date of Birth Application are invited from boys born between dates:
- For Class VII : 02 July 2004 to 01 January 2006 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX : 02 July 2002 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates have to pay the fee of 35,000/- per annum (Rupees 17500/- per term). Scholarship is given on merit basis to qualified candidates. Fee may be increased as per existing norms.
Applicant can submit Application Fee of Rs. 500/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI)& get the Transaction ID.
Selection Process for UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2016:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, interview and medical exam.
- Candidates who qualified in state wide competitive examination, interview and medical examination is going to be selected for admission in class VII and IX respectively. Every year, Normally 50 Cadets are selected for admission in class VII and 25 cadets for admission in class IX.
Scheme of Examination:
Written examination is consisting two question papers which are mentioned below on this page.
- Mathematics: 150 Marks – 2 hours
- Language ability (Hindi & English), General Knowledge and intelligence test: 150 Marks – 2 hours
Written examination is held at following centres in Uttar Pradesh:
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA.
- Original Birth Certificate of applicant
- Original Caste certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp.
- Original Domicile certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Antiragging.
Original Documents to Be Brought At the Time of Interview for Verification:
- Domicile certificate of father
- Caste certificate of father
- Birth Certificate of applicant
How to Apply Online:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.upsainikschool.org
- Then, from home page select “Online Admission Form 2016-17” link and hit on “press here” link which is given in front of ‘Applicant Registration’.
- After that, read complete information and press on “submit” button.
- Now fill entire details in form and submit the form within given time period.
- Then, candidates need to hit on suitable link to submit the application fee, by entering application ID and date of birth and choose “proceed” button.
- Now, upload recent passport size photograph & signature.
- At last, submit application form within given time period and take print out of application form for future reference.
|Last Date of Step 1 (Applicant Registration)||28th October 2015|
|End Date of Step 2(Fee Submission)||28th October 2015 Till 8:00 PM|
|Last Date of Step 3 (Final Submission)||30th October 2015|
|Date Of Entrance Examination||17th January 2016|
|Dates Of Result Of Written Exam (Tentative)||Between 15th To 20th February 2016|
|Interview And Medical Exam(Tentative)||Between 2nd March To 07th March 2016|
|Dates Of Final Result(Tentative)||Between 02th April To 05th April 2016|
|Tentative Dates Of UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission||Between 10th April To 15th April 2016|
Note: Check Official Notification, for acquiring more details regarding UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form. To get latest updates about UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form, you can bookmark this page, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Successful Career Development Tips||What After Result – Best Course|
|Personality Development Tips||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Education Loans for Students||Latest Jobs after 10th|