UPES Dehradun Admission 2015
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (UPES) is going to conduct the entrance exam for UPES Dehradun Admission 2015 in MBA, B.Tech and LLB courses. All willing & eligible candidates may apply to get the admission in UPES Dehradun by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
All the essential information about the UPES Dehradun Admission 2015 such as eligibility, selection process and how to apply etc is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders must have a glance.
|Name of the course||Qualification||Age limit|
|MBA (All Streams) (UPESMET)||Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th)||-|
|B.Tech All Streams (UPESEAT)||Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th)||DOB falls on or after October 1, 1993|
|LLB- All Streams (UL-SAT)||Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th)||DOB falls on or after October 1, 1993|
For Indian Resident
- By Demand Draft / Online: Rs.1850/- for all Programs
- By Cash: Rs.1750/- for all Programs
For Foreign Resident:
- Fee: US$ 75
Availability of form:
- Applicants can purchase Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
- Contenders can also collect Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun alongwith request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters.
- Candidates can also fill the form online through the official website.
Candidates will have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by UPES Dehradun. After that further process of admission is organize by the organization as Group Discussion & Interview or counselling.
How to Apply:
Candidates can fill the application form either online or offline:
Fill the application form with all asked details in prescribed format and attach all required enclosures along with the form and send to the below stated address:
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020
- First of all go to the Official website which is www.upes.ac.in for online registration.
- Then follow to the ‘Admission’ section and press on ‘online application’
- Now the status from Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Sign up to buy the Admission Prospectus.
- Fill the application form properly and press on submit button.
- After that make the payment of application fee through online mode.
|Name of the course||Last date to apply||Exam Date|
|MBA (All Streams) (UPESMET)||1 February 2015||12th Feb 2015 to 16th Feb 2015|
|B.Tech All Streams (UPESEAT)||3 May 2015||16 May 2015|
|LLB- All Streams (UL-SAT)||3 May 2015||11 May to 17 May 2015|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Career Opportunities|
Note: For more details must check the Official Link.