UPES Dehradun Admission
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies has opened UPES Dehradun Admission for BBA, LLB / MBA / B.Tech Courses for academic session 2018-19. The University provides UG and PG courses for Engineering, Management, Law, etc Courses. Willing candidates can apply for UPES Dehradun Notification by filling the UPES Dehradun Online Application on or before the last date which is provided below.
The candidates should read all the instructions and then proceed to start fill in details in the online application. This is a web based application that allows you to submit the UPES Application Form online. For more information regarding UPES 2018 Admission, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well represented by team of recruitmentresult.com
UPES Dehradun Admission
UPES Dehradun Courses Offered:
- M.A. Energy Economics
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
UPES Dehradun Eligibility Criteria:
- For BBA & B.Tech Other UG Courses: Applicants must have completed 12th Standard in relevant stream with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute. Only applicants whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For UPES Dehradun MBA Admission & PG Courses: Candidates must have Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) OR Engineering*/ B. Sc. Graduates with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For UPES Dehradun LLB Admission: Contenders must have minimum 50 % Marks at Higher & Secondary Level (10th & 12th) from well recognized Board.
Applicants can pay the application fee of Rs. Rs.1850/- for all Programs either through online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or through offline mode in form of demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun
UPES Dehradun Admission Process:
|B.Tech||UPESEAT Admission Test|
MBA admissions through UPESMET Test / National Level Test + Group Discussion & Interview
|B.Plan||Counselling and Interview|
|BA||Counselling and Interview|
GD and interview
|BCA||GD and interview|
|M.A. Energy Economics||Online Test followed|
Want to Know?
UPES Dehradun Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for MBA Entrance Exam:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
|Total no. of Questions||140|
UPES Law Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Entrance Test: Online
- Duration: 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions: 150 questions
- Syllabus: Questions will be asked from the following areas of law:-Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Other law subjects (such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights).
Way to Apply for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2018:
Interested candidates can fill the application form either through online mode or through offline mode for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Dehradun Admission:
- To apply online, applicants first visit the official site of University that is www.upes.ac.in.
- After that, candidates are required to move to ‘Admission’ section and press on ‘Admission 2018 and further on desired course link for which you are applying for.
- Now select suitable link of applying online and start filling the online application for admission.
- Fill Application Form properly and must upload if any of the documents / photograph and signature required and press on submit button.
- Thereafter make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- Lastly get a print out of system generated application form for further use.
- Candidates can also purchase the Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
- The UPES Prospectus & Application form can be obtained by sending a demand draft along with request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
- Fill the application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner without any mistake.
- Send the application form along with documents through proper channel.
UPES Dehradun Important Dates:
|Course||UPES Dehradun Admission Last Date||UPES Dehradun Admit Card||UPES Dehradun Exam Date|
|B.Tech||20 April 2018|
07 Jan 2018
|25 April 2018||Offline – 5 May 2018|
Online – 11 to 13 May 2018
|LLB||20 April 2018||25 Apr 2018||Offline – 5 May 2018|
Online – 11 and 12 May 2018
|MBA||05 March 2018||7 March 2018||Offline – 11 March 2018|
|B.Des||3rd April 2018||–||Online – 11 to 14 April 2018|
Contenders can get the whole details regarding UPES Dehradun Admission 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|