UPES Dehradun Admission
UPES Dehradun Admission is now open for those students who are willing to get admission into various UG/PG programmes under University of Petroleum and energy studies (UPES) for the academic session 2017-18. Online applications are invited by the university, so candidates possessing requisite eligibility for the offered courses by University may apply by filling the UPES Dehradun Application form. Candidates seeking for admission to any of the in LLB / MBA / B.Tech etc courses, may attain complete info related UPES Dehradun Admission 2017 through this page.
This Page Includes:
University has released a notification regarding UPES Dehradun Admission for all the entrance and non entrance courses that can be availed by filling the application form through on-line mode before the respective last dates and by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UPES Dehradun Admission
|Name of University||University of Petroleum and energy studies (UPES)|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Test Name and Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Name of Test||Eligibility Criteria|
|LLB / LLM||ULSAT||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).|
|MBA||UPES Management Entrance Test II (UPESMET)||Minimum 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and in graduation can seek admission to a UPES – MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test-2 (UPESMET-2)|
|M.Des||UPES Design Aptitude Test (UPESDAT)|
|B.Tech||Examination Pathway (80% seats) – B. Tech admissions through UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2017 followed by Centralized Counseling.|
|LLB / LLM||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) (Up to 80% seats), followed by Group Discussion & Interview.|
|All other Courses||Admission will be based on their fulfillment of eligibility criteria for specified courses.|
Admission Criteria for MBA:
If you have minimum 50% marks in class X, XII and Graduation along with a valid:
|MAT / CMAT –||75%ile for Non-flagship ( IB, Aviation, Port & shipping, Core, Urban Infra, Business Analytics)||80%ile for flagship ( Oil & Gas, Power, Energy Trading, LSCM)|
|CAT/ XAT –||70%ile for Non-flagship ( IB, Aviation, Port & shipping, Core, Urban Infra, Business Analytics)||75%ile for flagship( Oil & Gas, Power, Energy Trading, LSCM)|
|NMAT –||Min Score of 140|
Note: Candidates not meeting the above mentioned criteria can apply for UPESMET II (Online mode) scheduled on 16th April 2017.
- Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995 are eligible to apply for UPESEAT admission and candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1997 are eligible to apply for ULSAT admission.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
Scheme of ULSAT Tests:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
UPES-MET II Test Scheme:
|Section||Details||Number of Questions|
|Section 1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Section 2||Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||35|
|Section 3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Section 4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
Process to Apply for UPES Dehradun Admission:
- Willing candidates are required to fill online application by going through official website which is www.upes.ac.in for online registration.
- After that, candidates are required to move to ‘Admission’ section and press on ‘Admission 2017’ and further on desired course link for which you are applying for.
- Now select suitable link of applying online and starts filling the online application for admission.
- Fill the application form properly and must upload if any of the documents / photograph and signature required and press on submit button.
- Thereafter make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- Lastly get a print out of system generated application form for further use.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Date and Time:
|Course Name||Date of Test||Time||Last Date to Apply|
|B.Tech||13th May, 2017||09:30 – 12:30 Hours (3 Hours)||3rd May, 2017|
|LLB / LLM|
|MBA||16th April 2017||–||14th April 2017|
|M.Des||28 April 2017||–||21st April 2017|
Note: For getting more details on UPES Dehradun Admission 2017, you must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|