University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test i.e. UPESEAT 2016 is organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies every year for admission to several Under-graduate engineering courses and few specialized energy and petroleum programmes of university. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has announced an exam notification as UPESEAT 2016. Eligible candidates, who wish to appear for UPESEAT 2016, can fill the online application form on or before the last date that is settled below.
Candidates may get every detail of UPESEAT 2016 including application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates and other important events on this page below which is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies will offer admissions to successful candidates in 37 B.Tech programmes in high growth sectors. The objective of the university is to expand area specific and capable professionals and managers who are ready to join the industries.
Admission through UPESEAT (80% seats):
- Interested applicants must have passed class 10+2 examination from a recognized board and have secured at least 60% marks.
- Interested applicants are also required to score minimum 60% marks aggregate by combining three subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for admission through JEE or board merit (rest 20% seats):
Up to 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit / JEE Main Merit category. Incase candidates for such seats are not available; UPES has the right to fill these through UPES Examination. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission.
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1994 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Scheme of Tests:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total no. of Questions||200|
The University reserves the right to make changes in curricula, degree requirements, course offerings, student intake and academic regulations or change of location at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice. The said change may apply not only to prospective students but also to those who are already enrolled with the University.
UPESEAT 2016 Application Fees:
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to B.Tech programmes may procure the prospectus and application form from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/ Delhi on payment of Rs.1750/- (Rs.1850/-, if required through post/courier, Demand Draft and Online).
The payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun / Delhi.
How to fill UPESEAT 2016 Online Application?
Interested candidates are eligible to apply online as well as offline:
- For applying online, candidates are required to go through the official website of UPES. After filing up the application form, then also need to do the payment of application fee either through debit card/credit card.net banking.
- Candidates interested for applying in offline mode can purchase application form and prospectus from registered admission centers at Chandigarh, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Delhi, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Important dates for UPESEAT exam 2016:
- Availability of UPES application Form will start: Available
- Last date to submit duly filled application form: 3rd May 2016
- UPESEAT Exam 2016 Admit Card can be downloaded from: 10th May2016
- UPESEAT Exam Date 2016: 15th May 2016
- UPESEAT 2016 Result will be declared: 2nd week of June 2016
- Counseling for UPESEAT 2016 exam will start: 3rd to 4th week of June, 2016.
Note: Aspirants must check Official Notice for getting more details in concern to UPESEAT 2016 exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On