UPESEAT Application Form
Online Registration Link is active, therefore, submit the UPESEAT Application Form before 20-04-2018. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies conduct the UPESEAT Exam for those, who want to get admission in B.Tech Programs. The university has decided to conduct the UPESEAT Entrance Exam on 05-05-2018 (Offline Test) and 11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018 (Online Test). Students can read all the information related to UPESEAT Application Form 2018 such as eligibility criteria, all important dates through this page.
Candidates who will be succeeded in the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test, will further be called for UPESEAT Counselling, which is the final step for the selection for admission. Candidates who are interested in talking admission and want to appear in UPESEAT 2018 Exam have to fill and submit their forms before UPESEAT Application Form 2018 Last Date.
Aspirants may get the complete details regarding UPESEAT 2018 Application Form from below section of this page, which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPESEAT Application Form
UPESEAT 2018 Important Dates
|UPESEAT 2018 Application Form Last Date||20-04-2018|
|UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 Will Download From||25-04-2018|
|UPESEAT Exam Date||Offline (Pen & Paper)||05-05-2018|
|Online (CBT)||11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018|
|Declaration Of UPESEAT Result 2018||Fourth week of May 2018 (Tentative)|
|UPESEAT 2018 Counselling Will Commence From||Second week of June 2018|
How To Fill UPESEAT Application Form?
- Candidates need to visit official website of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- From the homepage, select the “B.TECH” link from “Admission” tab.
- On the next page, you will get an admission block as shown below.
- Fill the details in UPESAT Registration Form and hit on the “submit” tab.
- After successful registration, you need to complete the “online application form”
- Fill the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Form carefully and complete the whole procedure.
- Upload all the scanned documents and pay the application fees.
- At last hit on the final submission tab and don’t forget to take printout of it.
Want to Know? How to Get Education Loans for Students
UPESEAT Application Form Fee:
|Through Demand Draft/online||Rs.1850/-|
How to pay UPESEAT 2018 Application Form Fees?
- The candidates have to pay the application fees either by cash; OR
- The payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun / Delhi. OR
- The fees will be paid via online mode i.e. by using credit card/debit card or through net banking
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
|For B.Tech Programs||Candidate must have gained minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th)|
Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
|For B.Tech + LL.B (Hons.) Programs||Candidate must have gained minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th)|
Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Check Out: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
- The candidates whose date of birth is after 01-10-1996 are only eligible to appear in the examination.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as valid.
B.Tech (in all streams)
Download PDF: UPESEAT Notification
- Examination Pathway (80% seats): B. Tech admissions through UPES Engineering Aptitude Test(UPESEAT) 2018 followed by Centralized Counseling.
- And, 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit / JEE Main Merit category.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Max Ques.||Marks given||Total time||Type of exam|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
Points To Be Noted:
- The UPESEAT Question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Total time given to complete the question paper will be 3 hours
- There will be no negative marking in UPESEAT Examination.
UPESEAT Exam Centers:
|City Name||Test City Code||City Name||Test City Code|
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
UPESEAT Hall Ticket
Candidates who filled up the UPESEAT Application for the entrance examination will be able to get their upes.ac.in admit card from the official website of the commission. The admit cards will be available from 25-04-2018. All the candidates are advised to carry their examination hall ticket at the time of examination as it is a mandatory aspect to carry.
- As after the examination, the results will be declared in Fourth week of May 2018.
- To get the UPESEAT Score card, candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission.
- Then, they have to follow the results link.
- Enter the credentials like their roll no etc and then, they will be able to see their scorecards.
UPESEAT Counselling 2018:
After the commencement of the examination a UPESEAT merit list will be prepared by the commission to select the candidates. The selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by them. The aspirants who will be selected by the commission will be called for the Counselling session. Counselling will be conducted in the Second week of June 2018. Once the procedure of counseling is completed the students will get admission in the chosen course.
Aspirants can visit this Official Site to know more about the UPESEAT Application 2018 and if you are satisfied with this page and want to save it for further use then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Career Opportunities|