University of Petroleum & Energy Studies have released an Engg Aptitude Test Notification regarding the UPESEAT Application. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in engineering course, they can appear in this test by filling up the UPESEAT Online Application Forms. The university has decided to conduct the examination on 13-05-2017 and the closing date for the online receipts is 03-05-2017. Therefore the aspirants are advised to apply soon against the UPESEAT Exam Notification. Rest details about the UPESEAT Application 2017 are mentioned in the beneath section of this page so candidates, scroll this page and get all the information you needed.
UPESEAT is conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. Candidates who will be succeeded in the UPESEAT Exam will further be called for Counselling which is the final step for the selection for admission. Candidates who are interested in talking admission and want to appear in the examination have to fill and submit their online forms before the closing date i.e. 03-05-2017. Aspirants may get the complete details regarding this notification from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Name of Exam||UPESEAT|
|Last date of applying||03-05-2017|
|Date of the examination||13-05-2017|
B.Tech (in all streams)
For B.Tech Programs:
- Candidate must have gained minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th) and
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
For B.Tech + LL.B(Hons.) Programs:
- Candidate must have gained minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th) and
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Check Out: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
The candidates whose date of birth is after 01-10-1995 are only eligible to appear in the examination.
Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as valid.
|Through Demand Draft/online||Rs.1850/-|
How to pay the application amount?
- The candidates have to pay the application fees either by cash; OR
- The payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun / Delhi. OR
- The fees will be paid via online mode i.e. by using credit card/debit card or through net banking
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
Examination Pathway (80% seats) – B. Tech admissions through UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2017 followed by Centralized Counseling.
How To Fill The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- From the homepage select the “B.TECH” and hit on “apply for UPSEAT 2017”
- On the next page you will get an admission block
- Fill the details and hit on the “submit” tab
- After that you will receive an OTP as the one time password
- Enter the password and you will be redirected to the next page
- Then hit on the “online application form”
- Now you will receive a log in page as:
- If you have an account then log in by filling up the credentials otherwise register for the UPES
- After that you will get the online UPESEAT Application
- Fill the UPESEAT Application carefully and complete the whole procedure upload all the scanned documents and pay the application fees
- At last hit on the final submission tab.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
UPESEAT Exam Centers:
|S.No.||City Name||Test City Code||S.No.||City Name||Test City Code|
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks given||Total time||Type of exam|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
- The examination will be a computer based test and it will be given via online mode
- There will be 200 questions of 1 marks each
- The question paper will contain objective type questions
- Total time given to complete the question paper will be 3 hours
- No negative marking is there
UPESEAT Hall Ticket
Candidates who filled up the UPESEAT Application for the entrance examination will be able to get their hall ticket from the official website of the commission. The admit cards will be available from 09-05-2017. All the candidates are advised to carry their admit cards at the time of examination as it is a mandatory aspect to carry.
Check Out: UPESEAT Admit Card
As after the examination the results will be declared in first week of June, 2017. To get the scorecards candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission and then they have to follow the results link. Once they get the link they have to enter the credentials like their roll no etc and then they will be able to see their scorecards.
Also Check: UPESEAT Result
After the commencement of the examination a merit list will be prepared by the commission to select the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by them. The aspirants who will be selected by the commission will be called for the counselling session. Counselling will be conducted in the third week of June 2017. Once the procedure of counselling is completed the students will get admission in the chosen course.
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 2776090
Important Dates Regarding the test is mentioned below:
|UPES Application Form Available from||Started|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||3rd May, 2017|
|Admit card Downloading start from||9th May, 2017|
|Exam Date||13th May, 2017 from 09:30 – 12:30 Hours|
|Result Announcement date||First week of June, 2017|
|Date of Counselling for Board Merit Students||Third week of June, 2017|
|Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit for B.Tech course||Second week of June, 2017|
|Counseling for JEE Main candidates||Third week of June, 2017|
|Counselling start from||Fourth week of June, 2017|
Note: Candidates who want to know more about the UPESEAT Application 2017, they can visit the Official Site also and if you are satisfied with this page and want to save it for further use then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|