University of Petroleum & Energy Studies is going to release UPESEAT Result for students who are going to appear in UPES Entrance Exam, held on 15th May 2016. Candidates who are going to participate in this entrance test may get UPESEAT Result 2016 from here. Candidates who want to get their Entrance Exam Results may follow some instructions that are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to check the UPESEAT Result
- Candidates who are searching for the result may visit to the official website of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies i.e. www.upes.ac.in.
- Then choose the appropriate link according to your requirement from homepage.
- Fill all details asked such as roll no., Date Of Birth etc.
- Now submit the form and result will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a printout of your outcome of exam for future use.
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies conducts the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT). UPES is committed to maintain high standards in providing quality education. This institute offers industry-focused specialized graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs in key areas.
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is to provide admission to the skilled students under many Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses such as BBA, MBA, B. Tech. M. Tech, MA etc. Exam is conducted in the month of May.
Mode of Result:
Candidates may download their results only by online mode going through the official website and following above mentioned steps. To get your outcome of exam directly you may check below given official link.
- Date of Exam: 15th May 2016
- Commencement of the Result: June 2016 (Tentative)
Note: For more details about UPESEAT Result 2016 visit this Official Link.
As soon as your score card will available we will provide it on this page. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline. If you have any problem related to above given details you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On