UPMT is an abbreviation of Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test which is conducted for providing admission in medical courses. So, those candidates will be qualified in UPMT 2018, must appear in UPMT Counselling. H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) has authority to conduct Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination for those candidates, who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS medical courses.For all qualifying candidates, HNBUMU is going to conduct UPMT Counselling 2018 as per schedule details. Those candidates are seeking admittance in medical courses through entrance exam, can checkout UPMT Counselling Procedure & Dates from this page.
This entrance exam is a gateway to take admission in the top government and private medical colleges in the state of Uttarakhand on the basis of UPMT ranks. We the team of reruitmentresult.com is sharing with you all the complete details like UPMT Seat Allotment, Counseling dates, Second Counseling Schedule, Venue Details etc.on this single page. So please have a look and grab the info about UPMT Counselling 2018.
UPMT Application Fee Details:
All the candidates are required to pay requisite amount of fee which can be paid through online mode only (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / ATM Card) which is non-refundable.
What is the Procedure to apply for UPMT Counselling?
- Participants, who will get selected for counselling on the basis of their rank should go for Counseling and must have to select the course for which they want to take admission.
- Seat allocation will be done on basis of merit list, choices and seat availability.
- Counselling process will be held in two phases that is 01st and 2nd counseling and if seats are vacant than 3rd counseling will be conducted by organization.
- If organization allocates the seat in the first counselling then the allotted seat cannot be changed.
- After allocation, applicants should need to pay fee and If any candidates submit fee in first counseling and wish to participate in 02nd or 3rd round of counselling will not have to pay fee again.
- After paying fee, aspirants will go to chosen college and validate their seats. If they will not confirm their seat then seat will be fixed to a different candidate.
Now, applicants will come with their original documents at time of admission in selected college.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- UPMT 2018 Admit Card
- UPMT 2018 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Original Counseling letter & original degree of previous courses with the photocopies.
- Caste certificate, Medical documents, photographs (colored / black and white).
- Original admit card with the Xerox.
- Photocopies of 10th and 12th report cards
- Any other relevant document related to counseling.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
UPMT Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
|Counselling Session Starts From||September 2018|
|Deadline for joining the allotted College||July 2018|
You may visit this Official Link to know more about UPMT Counselling 2018. Here on this page, we update most recent information about Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test Counselling 2018 so candidates are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web portal or by using Control+D you can also bookmark this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPMT Application Form||UPMT Admit Card|
|Medical Entrance Exams Books||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top 25 MBBS Colleges in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges In India|