The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University is all set to release the UPMT 2016 Notification to find the eligible candidates and place them in the recognized medical colleges and institutions by giving medical courses. Those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must fill UPMT 2016 application form on or before closing date.
Candidates who are interested to fill UPMT application form must check the eligibility criteria and exam date. The UPMT is a state level medical examination for those students who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS medical programmes. This examination is conducting every year in Uttarakhand and the UPMT entrance examination has planned to hold in the month of May 2016.
Other appropriate details regarding UPMT 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
- The aspirants are admitting to the desired programmes as per their scores obtained in the UPMT entrance examination.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be based on merit list scored by the candidates in UPMT examination
Duration of Examination:
2 & ½ an hour will be the total duration of this examination
UPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
|Qualifications details||The candidate must have passed the HSC or its equivalent with the subjects as physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.|
|The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2016 are also eligible for UPMT. The admission is a subject to passing and meeting the eligible criteria mentioned earlier.|
|Age Limitation||The candidates must have attained the age of minimum 17 years|
|Nationality||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Other requirements||Candidates, who are domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the UPMT 2016.|
|Candidates, who are not domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of another state, are also eligible for the UPMT 2016.|
UPMT Application form 2016:
- Contenders, who wish to take admission in their preferred programme in medical and dental field, may get the UPMT 2016 application form through the GPO (General Post Office) of their cities.
- The application form can also download through online mode form official website
- or candidates mat also apply through online process by filling online application form.
- For general and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.1400/-
Eligible and interested candidates will be selected based on their UPMT 2016 merit and the marks secured by candidates in that exam.
How to apply via online mode for UPMT?
- First need to go to the official website
- Now you will be asked to fill your personal information, your qualification and other mandatory details. Once it’s done, recheck it once again.
- Now you need to upload a scanned passport size photograph which should be less than 50 kb and scanned signatures less than 30 kb and then hit the submit button.
- After then you can make the payment.
- For that you can use your Debit card/ Credit card. You can also pay the amount via Demand draft or through e-challan.
Name of UPMT 2016 exam centers are Kotdwar, Srinagar (Garwal), Pitthoragarh, Almora, Gopeshwar, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Haldwani.
|Availability of application form||March 2016|
|Last date to fill up the application form||April 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2016|
|UPMT 2016 admit card can be downloaded from||May 2016|
|UPMT 2016 exam date||May 2016|
Note: For more details must go through the Official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|