UPMT Application Form
UPMT 2017 Notification is available here!!! The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University is inviting eligible candidates for filling up the UPMT Application form. Candidates who want to place in this recognized medical colleges and institutions by taking admission in the selective medical courses can apply for UPMT simply from the official website through online mode by following the underneath provided steps. Those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must fill UPMT 2017 application form on or before the specified date.
This Page Highlights:
This exam is a state level medical examination conduct for those students who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS medical programmes. This examination is conducting every year in Uttarakhand and the UPMT entrance examination has planned to hold in the month of May 2017.
Candidates must go through this acknowledgement completely to get the updated information about The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University Notification that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
UPMT Application form
UPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed the HSC or its equivalent with the subjects as physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2017 are also eligible. The admission is a subject to passing and meeting the eligible criteria mentioned earlier.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
The candidates must have attained the age of minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
|Nationality||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Other requirements||Candidates, who are domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the course.|
UPMT Application form 2017:
- Contenders, who wish to take admission in their preferred programme in medical and dental field, may get the application form through the GPO (General Post Office) of their cities.
- The application form can also download through online mode form official website.
Application Fee Details:
General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2000/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.1400/- as an application fee through internet banking, credit card, e-Challan and Bank Draft.
Check Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
- The aspirants are admitting to the desired programmes as per their scores obtained in the UPMT entrance examination.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be based on merit list scored by the candidates in examination.
Eligible and interested candidates will be selected based on their performance level in merit and the marks secured in Entrance exam.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UPMT Exam Pattern:
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- For each correct response one mark will be awarded.
- The Exam will be held in English or Hindi Language.
- There is no process of negative marking.
- The duration of the Entrance exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPMT Syllabus 2017:
- The paper will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- It will be prescribed from the syllabus of Class 11th & 12th.
UPMT Admit Card 2017:
Admit cards for the entrance exam will be available and downloaded from the official portal. Admit Card will be announced in the First week of May 2017 (tentative). Candidate can download the hall ticket simply by entering their application number & Date of Birth.
UPMT Answer Key 2017:
Answer Key will be declared on the official site. With the help of answer key, you can get the idea about their marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Check Here: Medical Entrance Exams in India
UPMT Result 2017:
Result will be announced in the official portal of HNBUMU. The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University is going to declare the result along with the rank list. Candidates can check their result on the third week of May 2017 (tentative). Candidates are advised to take the print out of the merit list for counselling process.
UPMT Counselling 2017:
- The counseling will be held on the basis of the merit list.
- Counseling procedure, dates, time & counselling related other information will be published in the official website.
- counselling may be scheduled from the second week of September 2017 (tentative).
- The counseling will be held only through online process.
- candidate has to pay the counselling fee for registration.
- counselling fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs.700 for SC/ST).
- counselling will be organized in two phases.
- In case seats will remain vacant, then the third phase counselling will be conducted.
Get Details: UPMT Counselling
How to fill UPMT Application form?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website that is “www.hnbumu.ac.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “UPMT” option visible under the “Examination” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Hit on the appropriate link of notification.
- Here is the notification, read the instructions carefully.
- Then press on the “Apply” button.
- Register yourself first.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly including all the essential details in prescribed manner.
- Now upload a scanned passport size photograph which should be less than 50 kB with scanned signatures less than 30 kb and all the required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment.
- Recheck the application form again.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Name of exam centers are Kotdwar, Srinagar (Garwal), Pitthoragarh, Almora, Gopeshwar, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Haldwani.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
|Online Registration Starts||Third week of March 2017|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Availability Date||First week of May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Third week May 2017|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Starts||Second week of September 2017|
Note: For more details about UPMT Application form 2017, must go through the Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your home page. If you want latest details in your mailbox you may also subscribed our free mail service. Also, if you have any query or you want to give any suggestion you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|