UPMT Application Form
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University invites UPMT Application Form from the eligible students who want to get admission in to top government and private medical colleges in the state of Uttarakhand to complete their medical courses. Interested candidates can visit official website of the University for the UPMT Registration. Candidates can collect UPMT exam dates by reading complete Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test notification. Individual who want to collect more information about UPMT Application Form 2018 may scroll down this page.
Highlights of the Page
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test is a state level examination. Students who will score qualifying marks in this examination, they will become able to get admission in in the government and private colleges of Uttarakhand. Only those candidates will able to participate in the examination who will submit application from before the last date. Contenders may fetch brief information regarding UPMT Application Form 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPMT Application form
UPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed the HSC or its equivalent with the subjects as physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2017 are also eligible. The admission is a subject to passing and meeting the eligible criteria mentioned earlier.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
The candidates must have attained the age of minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
|Nationality||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Other requirements||Candidates, who are domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the course.|
UPMT Application form 2018:
- Contenders, who wish to take admission in their preferred programme in medical and dental field, may get the application form through the GPO (General Post Office) of their cities.
- The application form can also download through online mode form official website.
Application Fee Details:
General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2000/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.1400/- as an application fee through internet banking, credit card, e-Challan and Bank Draft.
Check Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
- The aspirants are admitting to the desired programmes as per their scores obtained in the UPMT entrance examination.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be based on merit list scored by the candidates in examination.
Eligible and interested candidates will be selected based on their performance level in merit and the marks secured in Entrance exam.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UPMT Exam Pattern:
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- For each correct response one mark will be awarded.
- The Exam will be held in English or Hindi Language.
- There is no process of negative marking.
- The duration of the Entrance exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPMT Syllabus 2018:
- The paper will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- It will be prescribed from the syllabus of Class 11th & 12th.
UPMT Admit Card 2018:
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test admits card will be updated on First week of May 2018 (tentative). Students who are going to appear in this exam should download hall ticket by accessing its main internet site of the university. Aspirants are required to enter application number, date of birth and other kind of info for downloading hall ticket.
Check here: UPMT Admit Card
UPMT Answer Key 2018:
Answer Key will be declared on the official site. With the help of answer key, you can get the idea about their marks obtained in the entrance exam. The UPMT answer key will updated on main internet site of the university in PDF from. Candidates should match their answers from the solution sheet. Aspirants can take print out copy of it for future reference.
Check Here: Medical Entrance Exams in India
UPMT Result 2018:
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test result will be announced on last week of July 2018 (tentative) by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates may download it through online mode by visiting its official website. The University will also declare the rank list along with UPMT merit list. The admission of eligible students will be done based on merit list. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the merit list for counselling process.
UPMT Counselling 2018:
- The counseling will be held on the basis of the merit list.
- Counseling procedure, dates, time & counselling related other information will be published in the official website.
- counselling may be scheduled from the second week of September 2018 (tentative).
- The counseling will be held only through online process.
- candidate has to pay the counselling fee for registration.
- counselling fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs.700 for SC/ST).
- counselling will be organized in two phases.
- In case seats will remain vacant, then the third phase counselling will be conducted.
Get Details: UPMT Counselling
How to fill UPMT Application form?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website that is “www.hnbumu.ac.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “UPMT” option visible under the “Examination” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Hit on the appropriate link of notification.
- Here is the notification, read the instructions carefully.
- Then press on the “Apply” button.
- Register yourself first.
- Fill UPMT Online Application Form correctly including all the essential details in prescribed manner.
- Now upload a scanned passport size photograph which should be less than 50 kB with scanned signatures less than 30 kb and all the required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment.
- Recheck the application form again.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Name of exam centers are Kotdwar, Srinagar (Garwal), Pitthoragarh, Almora, Gopeshwar, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Haldwani.
- Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Score Card
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
|Online Registration Starts||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of July 2018|
|Display of State Merit List||4th week of July 2018|
Last week of July 2018
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2018|
|Last date of joining the allotted College|
Last week of July 2018
Note: For more details about UPMT Application form 2018, must go through the Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your home page regarding UPMT Application form. If you want latest details in your mailbox you may also subscribed our free mail service. Also, if you have any query or you want to give any suggestion you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|