UPPCL Admit Card
Before going to attend Office Assistant/Steno exam which is conducting by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, you need to download UPPCL Admit Card. Because at the time of exam, participants must have UPPCL Office Assistant/Steno Hall Ticket. Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is conducting Office Assistant/Steno exam for the recruitment of 2662 vacancies of Office Assistant and Steno. Candidate may get all the details regarding UPPCL Admit Card 2017 by going through below section of this page.
Key contents of this page:
For the purpose of downloading by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Hall Ticket, you need to follow online procedure. You may get your exam Call Letter by taking some essential steps which are given below in this page. You can also tap to direct link provided below to download your call letter instantly. For obtaining rest and entire information about UPPCL Admit Card 2017–2018, you need to read out this page which has written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to download UPPCL Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is “uppcl.org”.
- Now move the cursor to the moving line which is mentioned in the mid of the homepage and select “Download Admit Card for Office Assistant/Steno Post” link.
- Then hit to “Proceed” link and after that read the whole instructions carefully from the options given on the page-
- Now enter your Login ID and Password, at the space provided in the right side and press on the “Login” button.
- Here is your admit card, check every detail mentioned in it.
- Download it and take print out of same and keep it safe for taking it along at the exam centre.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card?
UPPCL Admit Card
In case you forgot your login Id or password:
Those who registered before for the post and may forget the login Id or password then check these simple steps of download the UPPCL admit card:
- First of all, candidates need to hit “Forgot Password” link.
- Then you have to enter the applied post and also enter your recent email id then hit on “go”.
- In the next page, admit card will display on your screen, download it now.
- At last, take a print out of admit card for further usage.
You May Also Check UPPCL Syllabus From Here!!!
All participants of written exam for vacant positions are informed that they have to download their hall ticket before going to appear in exam as no call letters will be sent to individual candidates separately. Aspirants who get qualified in this round will further participate in next round of recruitment that is typing test round which is also held on scheduled date. So candidates stay connected with us as we will update this page whenever necessary.
UPPCL Exam pattern:
|GS (General Studies)||50 Marks|
|Technical Questions||150 Marks|
|Total Marks Allotted||200 Marks|
Read Also: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
|Current Affairs||20 Questions|
|General Hindi||10 Questions|
The UPPCL Exam is conducted for the following main disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology and
- Civil Engineering respectively
- Tele Communications Engineering
There will be negative marking scheme that is 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and 01 mark will be added for each right answer. So candidates are advised to attempt only those questions about which he/she is sure.
Check Here: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
- Last date to submit application forms: 25/07/2017-12/08/2017
- Date of written examination: September, 2017
Candidates can fetch more details regarding UPPCL Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through the above provided Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPPCL Recruitment||UPPCL Result|
|UPPCL Answer Key||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|