UPPCL Admit Card
Most well reputed organization, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has notified that UPPCL Admit Card is available. The selection commission of UPPCL had already declared UPPCL recruitment notification for the Assistant Grade-III, Assistant Review Officer, Asst. Private Secretary and others post. The interested candidates are required to appear in month of November 2017. So, appearing contenders must have UPPCL Admit Card 2017 / UPPCL Asst Review Officer (ARO) Hall Ticket at the time of exam otherwise they cannot enter in the examination hall.
Key contents of this page:
So, those who are participating for the UPPCL Asst Review Officer written test must follow the steps given below for downloading the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Admit Card. For the purpose of best guidance and help of candidates, we have designed this page of recruitmentresult.com with all the details regarding UPPCL Admit Card 2018. You can also tap to direct link provided below to download your call letter instantly.
Procedure to download UPPCL Admit Card:
- Firstly, contenders are required to log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is “uppcl.org”.
- Secondly, you need to hit on “Download Admit Card AGAINST ADVT. 2/VSA/2017 FOR THE POST OF “ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SECRETARY, ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SECRETARY (DEPTT) & ASSITATNT REVIEW OFFICER” link which is given under the “What’s New” section.
- Then, a new page will be displayed on your screen where you have to fill Login ID and Password.
- After that, press on “Login” tab and now your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, download it and take print out of same and keep it safe for taking it along at the exam centre.
Download by visiting here: UPPCL ARO Admit Card
UPPCL Admit Card
Mode of Selection:
Organization has decided to organize Written Exam and Typing & Shorthand Test which will be organized by the recruitment panel of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who will be participating in the exam are advised to go through the provided exam pattern as UPPCL ARO APS Paper Pattern can help you to manage your study plan. This will let you know about the weightage of subjects and you can set your preparation plan accordingly for the exam.
|Part||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1st Part||Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Auditing and Income Tax|
You May Also Check UPPCL Syllabus From Here!!!
Information on UPPCL ARO Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions of the examination
Read Updated Facts: Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Important Documents for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam:
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Candidates can fetch more details regarding UPPCL Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through the above provided Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPPCL Recruitment||UPPCL Result|
|UPPCL Answer Key||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|