UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC Admit Card 2016 for those aspirants who are going to participate in the prelims exams. This written exam will be conducted for the appointment of eligible candidates to Civil Judge posts. The written test for all the above posts has been scheduled to be held on 16th Oct. 2016. Aspirants can download their UPPSC call letter through Direct Link which is given on this page. Contenders who are going to apply for these posts in upcoming year may attain all the details regarding UPPSC Admit Card 2017 through this page.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has organized the written examination for well capable and accomplished candidates who have applied for these posts. In the non availability of admit card you are not permitted to attend UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam. So, aspirants who are going to appear for the stated exam may get the available UPPSC hall ticket through this page by following the steps as tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Important Steps to download UPPSC Hall Ticket:
Contenders who are keenly waiting for UPPSC Exam Admit Card they can get it by following some simple steps…
- Appliers need to visit official website of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board which is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates need to hit “Click here to download Admit Card for P.C.S.-(J.) CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) PRELIM EXAMINATION 2016” tab on home page.
- Now you need to fill all the correct details as given in the image.
- After filling correct details, hit on “Download Admit Card” button to proceed.
- Then UPPSC Civil Judge Exam call letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- Contenders have to check their Name, Photo, Roll Number and Exam Date/Schedule in your Hall Ticket.
- After that you need to save your hall ticket and Download the Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take a printout of your Admit Card for written Exam purpose.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2016:
|Test||Nature of the Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Selection Process|
|Paper I: General Knowledge||Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||200||Selection will be done for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission prelims exam based on Minimum Qualifying Marks after taking into consideration the Expected Cut-Off Marks stipulated for the Candidates will shortlist the Candidates for Main Written Examination.|
|Paper II: Law||300|
Get Complete: UPPSC Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Main Examination Pattern 2016:
|Test||Nature of the Questions||Maximum Marks||Selection Process|
|Paper I: General Knowledge||Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||200||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, based on Minimum Qualifying Marks after taking into consideration the Expected Cut-Off Marks stipulated for the Candidates will shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview / Viva- voce.|
|Paper II: Language||200|
Law I: Substantive Law
Law II: Procedure & Evidence
Law III: Penal, Revenue &
|Personal Interview / Viva-voce||100||-|
Check Below Links For Preparation Of Exam / Interview:
Date of Examination: 16th Oct. 2016
Candidates get directly your UPPSC Admit Card 2016 – 2017 through this Official Link.
You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest upcoming career related notification time to time. After reading necessary information given in the advertisement if you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to sort out your query as rapidly as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On