UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued UPPSC Admit Card!! Candidates who are waiting for UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket they will get it through this page. The organization is going to conduct written exam on 17th December, 2017 to recruit eligible candidates at the vacant posts of Staff Nurse (Female). So those who have applied for this recruitment they must download their UPPSC Admit Card 2018 before appearing for the exam.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Candidates should either visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.inor hit the direct sources to download their admit card. Candidates can also follow the procedure provided on this page. Candidates are advised to download their call letters as without this they are not allowed to enter into examination hall. Go through below section of this page to know more about UPPSC Admit Card 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Steps to download UPPSC Admit Card 2018:
Follow the below stated guidelines to download UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Hit here to download Admit Card for STAFF NURSE (FEMALE) EXAMINATION – 2017” link
- This will redirect you to a new page just fill the required details as your Candidate Registration No,Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Enter Verification Code
- Then hit Download Admit Card Link
- Within a few seconds your UPPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket will get appeared on your screen
- Check the details mentioned on your call letter
- At last save it and take hard copy of it for examination purpose
Download Here>> UPPSC Admit Card
Points to be checked on the UPPSC call letter:
- Name of the Candidate
- Contact Details
- Test Center
- Venue of the Test
- Time of the Test
- Duration of the Test
- Application Number
- Roll No of the Candidate
List Of Documents Carried By Aspirants:
- Driving License (with the photograph)
- Original Photo Identity
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- UID Card
- PAN card
- Photo identity Proof issued by Gazette Officer or People’s representative
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
- 10th and 12th and further qualification mark sheets
Check Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Mode to download UPPSC Hall Ticket 2018:
Candidates should either visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission or hit the direct sources to download their admit card. Candidates can also follow the procedure provided on this page.
Exam Date: 17/12/2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab complete details of UPPSC Admit Card 2018. Candidates can also follow us on face book and Google Plus. For having any query or doubts related to this post, you may type your Comment in below provided comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPPSC Answer Key||UPPSC Solved Paper|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Notification|
|UPPSC Recruitment||Latest PSC Jobs|
UPPSC Admit Card
Download UPPSC Admit Card from this page!!! Aspirants who have qualified UPPSC Medical Officer Level-1 exam can download UPPSC MO interview call letter. Contenders are informed that Medical and Health Service Department is going to conduct interview on 22-12-2017 with the purpose to engage most eligible aspirants for the post of Medical Officer (MO) Level-1. Candidates Invited in interview can check List and dates by going through below section of the page. To get UPPSC Admit Card 2018, candidates are required to scroll down this page and read carefully below given instructions.
Aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs.100 in the form of interview fee at the time of Interview as per category. Applicants can download Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission result also through online mode by follow suitable tab present on that page. Here on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing complete information aboutUPPSC Admit Card 2018. So, contenders should stay tuned with us on this page……
What Are The Steps To Download UPPSC Admit Card 2018?
Step 1: Firstly, Aspirants have to visit official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
Step 2: Scroll down home page and hit on “Download Interview Letters” link available at last of the page.
Step 3: A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to hit on “MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, U.P. (ALLOPATHY)” link for getting Uttar Pradesh PSC MO Interview Call Letter.
Step 4: This will shift you to next page from where you should hit on “Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1” link written in front of PROVINCIAL MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE U.P.
Step 5: The list of selected aspirants will be opened at your device screen.
Step 6: Applicants are required to hit on “candidates registration number”.
Step 7: Now, enter registration number, roll number and date of birth asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 8: Press “Download Interview letter” tab present at last of the page.
Step 9: UPPSC MO Level-1 Admit Card will be displayed at your screen within few seconds.
Step 10: Download UPPSC MO Hall Ticket by follow suitable tab present on that page.
Step 11: At the last, take print out copy of UPPSC Medical and Health Service MO Interview Call Letter for future use.
Get Admit Card>> From Here
Medical Officer Level-1 Interview:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has all set to conduct interview for selection of eligible candidates. Those aspirants who have qualify written examination which had conduct for the post of Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1 in Medical and Health Service are now invited for interview. So, applicants who are going to appear in interview are advised to download UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1 Admit Card by follow above given steps.
Want to Know? Interview Preparation Tips
Essential Documents for UPPSC Interview:
Here, in below section of the page, we have given the list of important documents and certificates which should be carried by the aspirants at the time of interview. Applicants should bring all these documents with them for verification purpose.
- UPPSC MO Interview Call Letter
- Matriculation Certificate along with technical and other educational certificates in original
- Two passport size colored photographs
- SC, ST and OBC candidates should carry an original copy of their caste certificate and two sets of Xerox copies of the same.
- In case of candidates from the OBC category, the caste certificate should clearly state that the candidate is out of the Creamy Layer.
- Valid photo ID Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc
- Two xerox copies of the all required documents and testimonials.
- Other documents as mentioned while submitting the application form.
UPPSC MO Interview is going to be held on: 22-12-2017
Aspirants can follow Official Link for getting more information about UPPSC Admit Card 2018. Applicants can make this page as bookmark by by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard.