UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC ASO Admit Card issued ! Those who have enrolled against UPPSC ASO Recruitment may download UPPSC Admit Card. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC ASO Screening Exam Hall Ticket.
UPPSC ASO Screening Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 18.03.2018. To participate in screening test, you must carry UPPSC Admit Card 2018. You will need your Registration Number, DOB to view your UPPSC ASO Admit Card.
UPPSC ASO Screening Exam Admit Card:
With the help of this page, you will be able to download UPPSC Hall Ticket for ASO Screening test. Hit on link placed below to get your UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Screening Exam Admit Card.
For knowing more about UPPSC ASO Hall Ticket, UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card such as steps to get UPPSC ASO Call Letter & others, have a look on below of page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
UPPSC Admit Card
Ways to download UPPSC ASO Admit Card:
To view your UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Hall Ticket, go through listed ways.
- At first step, you may visit official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go under ‘Important Alerts’ section accessible at mid of page.
- Hit on ‘Press here to download Admit Card for Assistant Statistical Officer, Screening Examination – 2014, Dept. No. – [ S-05/04 ]’ link.
- On pressing it, you will be moved to new page to get UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Screening Exam Hall Ticket.
- Fetch necessary details like your registration no, Dob, gender, verification code for getting UPPSC ASO Hall Ticket.
- Press on “Download admit card” tab to get your Uttar Pradesh PSC ASO Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, your Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card will open up facing you.
- Aspirants are recommended to save UPPSC Admit Card & don’t forget to carry UPPSC ASO Screening Exam Admit Card during exam.
Download Here>> UPPSC Admit Card
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR ROLL NO:
In case, you forgot your registration number, then you can download UPPSC Call Letter by following these steps.
- Visit official web portal of the commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Move under left side & press on “download admit card” link accessible under DOWNLOAD SEGMENT section.
- At new window, hit on “know your registration number” link.
- After pressing above link, new page will open up.
- Put details and hit on search tab.
- You UPPSC registration number will appear on your screen.
- After this, move back to previous page and download UPPSC ASO Admit Card.
- Carry print out of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO Screening Exam Hall Ticket/ UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card & bring it during exam.
Download Here: UPPSC Syllabus
UPPSC Admit Card 2018:
Those who will appear in ASO exam may get UPPSC Exam Hall Ticket from here. We have listed simple guidelines to view UPPSC ASO Exam Admit Card. ASO Screening Exam 2018 will held on 18.03.2018.
Hit on link placed on this page to get UPPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Call Letter. Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card is accessible for download via online mode. Check all details like name, roll number & others form Uttar Pradesh PSC ASO Hall Ticket.
Check Previous Year Papers: UPPSC Sample Papers
Details on UPPSC ASO Admit Card 2018:
Check listed details on Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ASO Admit Card.
- Name and address of candidate
- Gender on UPPSC ASO Exam Hall Ticket
- Roll number
- Seat number
- Date of birth
- Category on UPPSC ASO Screening Exam Call Letter
- Name and address of centre
- Date of examination
- Name of paper
- Exam paper timings
- Reporting time
- Instructions for examination
Screening Exam Date: 18.03.2018
Get Upcoming Exam Dates: UPPSC Exam Calendar
Check its Official Link for more details UPPSC Admit Card 2018. For having any query or doubts related to this post, you may type your Comment in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Result|
|UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Admit Card||UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment|
|UPPSC Recruitment||UPPSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card|
|UPPSC Exam Pattern||UPPSC Answer Key|