UPPSC Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Admit Card for UP APO Prelims Exam. UPPSC APO Prelims Exam will be scheduled to be held on 09-06-2019 in single shift from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at exam centres in two cities – Lucknow & Prayagraj decided by the Commission. So, appearing candidates can download UPPSC APO Prelims Exam Hall Ticket from here.
UP PSC APO Prelims Exam 2019 Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Positions||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Number of UPPSC Vacancies||17|
|UPPSC Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Category||UPPSC Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test, Mains Examination, Personality Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Exam Date||9th June 2019|
UPPSC Admit Card 2019
How to Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2019?
Get your UPPSC Admit Card 2019 by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in to get Uttar Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket.
- Then hit on “Click here to download Admit Card for Assistant Prosecution Officer (A.P.O. – Prelim.) Examination-2018 under ADVT. NO. A-5/E-1/2018.” link to get UPPSC APO Admit Card.
- Now, enter registration number, DOB, and other details for UPPSC APO Hall Ticket.
- Afterwards press on “Download Admit Card” button to get UP PSC Admit Card.
- Then within few seconds, UPPSC Exam Admit Card will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download UP PSC Hall Ticket or take a print out of UPPSC Exam Admit Card for further use.
UPPSC Admit Card 2019 Download For APO Exam:
|UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|UPPSC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|UPPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|UPPSC Notification||Check Here|
|UPPSC Result||Check Here|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||Check Here|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||Check Here|
|UPPSC Solved Paper||Check Here|
|UPPSC Admit Card 2019 Download|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Download Now|
|Search Your Registration Number||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Selection Process for UPPSC APO Vacancies 2019:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
Mandatory Details To Download UPPSC APO Admit Card 2019:
- Application Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth/ Password
UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
UPPSC APO Exam Pattern for Prelims:
- The Preliminary written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 150 marks.
- The time duration for written test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Part||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part I||General Knowledge||50||150||2 Hours|
UPPSC Exam Pattern for APO Mains:
|Exam Type||Name of the Subject||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Exam||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|Criminal Law & Procedure||100|
|Law of Evidence||100|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
UP APO Admit Card Details:
- Name and address of candidate
- Category, Gender
- Roll number, Seat number
- Date of birth, Category
- Name and address of center
- Date of examination
- Name of paper
- Exam paper timings
- Reporting time in UPPSC Admit Card
- Instructions for examination
Documents Required With UPPSC Exam Admit Card:
Candidates have to take a photo identity proof (original and two photocopy of same photo identity proof), two passport size photo along with UPPSC Hall Ticket.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Get Here List Of: Public Service Commission Exam Books
UPPSC Admit Card 2019:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to organize UPPSC APO Recruitment Examination for 09-06-2019. Individuals who had applied for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment must appear for prelims exam on scheduled date. The exam will consist of two stages i.e. Preliminary and Mains Exam. Those who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be admitted to the Main Exam.
Qualifying candidates in mains exam will be called for interview. Appointed candidates will get a pay scale of Pay Level–8, 47,600 – 1, 51,100/-. While appearing for the recruitment examination candidates must appear at the examination hall along with photo ID Proof, passport size photograph and UPPSC Admit Card 2019. Individuals must know there registration number to get the UPPSC Call Letter.
Read Now: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPPSC Admit Card 2019. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal for more details about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On