Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has planned to release UPPSC Result for those candidates who had participated in employment exam which was held in the month of June for filling up 1647 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager and workshop Inspector etc in various departments of state government. Appeared job seekers may download their UPPSC Result 2015 and save their cut off list through online process. On availability of UPPSC Result 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal.
Applicants may retain entire information related to UPPSC Result such as process to fetch cut off list or score card and interview dates etc, which is well settled below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download UPPSC Result:
Candidates, who have appeared in this exam, must check their score card by following the steps provided below:
- First of all appliers will have to visit official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Official Website of organization is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Select link “Result of Advt No: 04/2014 – 15” that is well structured at middle side of homepage.
- Now, your examination cut off list will be displayed on your computer screen in form of PDF.
- Open it and press CTRL+F on your computer to search your roll number.
- Check your roll no. and Take print of your merit list for future use.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts this exam to recruit eligible aspirants for filling up various posts. Yearly, large amount of candidates participates in preliminary exam and other recruitment examination and some of them are selected. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was situated at Allahabad on 1st of April 1937. UPPSC is the government body that grasps the recruitment of eligible contenders to the vacancies in the state government organizations.
Purpose of Exam:
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts this employment test to hire eligible & qualified candidates for filling up Lecturer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager and workshop Inspector etc in various departments of state government.
- Every year huge number of aspirants is applying for this organization for better career and job opportunities.
- Organizations will shortlist only those candidates, who are clearing this employment test.
Aspirants will be recruited by the selection authority of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on basis of marks scored in Written Test and their performance in personal interview conducted by committee. Those contenders, who will succeed in this recruitment test, will need to attend the personal interview round.
Mode to check Score Card:
Aspirants who are waiting for UPPSC Result 2015 can check their score card through online mode from official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Contenders are required to follow above mentioned steps to download their score card or you may check it from below given link.
To get more detailed information regarding UPPSC Result, you can check Official Link.
Students who want to get more information about UPPSC can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get latest information in your inbox directly. We will provide you correct information on time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|