Apply now for UPRVUNL Vacancy. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. Is all set to hire eligible candidates on 13 vacancies posts of MO (Medical Officer) through UPRVUNL Recruitment process.
As according to the official notice,candidates meeting the eligibility conditions, can apply for the same post by sending their application forms. The last date for submission of forms for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2018 is 30-11-2018.
Overview of this page:
Apply Now for UPRVUNL 2018 Recruitment
Candidates can download the format of application form from the official portal that is uprvunl.org. Along with the application form candidates have to send further needed documents as it is necessary.
Eligible aspirants can apply for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2018-19 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Details of UPRVUNL Vacancy:
- Name of Post: Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 13
Candidates, who are going to apply for UPRVUNL Vacancies, they should have done MBBS Degree and completed one year’s Rotary Internship from recognized university with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Applicants, willing to enroll for UPRVUNL Recruitment, their age should be not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years as on01/07/2018. Relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
To apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 300/-|
The payment of application fee should be done through The Bank demand draft/ Banker’s cheque drawn in favor of “Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited” and payable at Lucknow.
Get Here >> UPRVUNL Vacancy Notification
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. Vacancies, will get Rs. 56,100/-in Pay Matrix-10 + Dearness and other allowances admissible as per UPRVUNL rules and regulations.
UPRVUNL Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for UPRVUNL Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in Interview, which is going to be conducted in the month of January 2018. At the time of going to appear in interview, candidates have to bring all the needed documents as they would be asked for any document at that time.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2018?
Candidates can apply for U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
- Login to official website of the organization which is www.uprvunl.org
- Press “Career” tab visible in the left side of the page.
- Then, press “Recruitment Notices” link that will available from drop- down list.
- After that press “Recruitment of Doctors For Project Hospital of UPRVUNL” section and press on “Advertisement for the post of Medical Officer (Male/Female) General and Emergency Duty in UPRVUNL against Advt. No. U-32/UPRVUSA/2018” link.
- Further, UPRVUNL Notification on your computer screen will appear.
- Read UPRVUNL Advertisement carefully and check eligibility criteria.
- Then, you must download application form from the same PDF.
- Fill UPRVUNL Application Form in proper manner and attach all the require documents.
- Then you have to send applications to address given below.
- Must bring one copy of application form along with original documents at the time of walk in Interview.
Secretary, U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog,
U.P. RajyaVidyutUtpadan Nigam Ltd.,
Room No. 1025, 10th floor,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
|Last date for submission of application form||30-11-2018|
|Walk In Interview Date||1st Week of January 2019|
|Final Result||Within 15 days from interview date|
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details about UPRVUNL Vacancy 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPRVUNL Admit Card||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|UPRVUNL Result||UPRVUNL Syllabus|
|Latest Electricity Department Recruitment||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|