UPSC Age Limit
Union Public Service Commission has set Age limit for IAS/IFS/NDA/CDS/IES/CMS Exam. Only candidates meeting the UPSC Age Limit are eligible to submit UPSC Online Application Form any examination, conducted by the commission.
As per UPSC Notification, the age of the contenders for above said examination must lies between 21 and 32 years. Apart from it, contenders can check the complete list of UPSC Age Relaxation 2019 also.
In order to grab e4ach and every details about UPSC Age Limit 2019 for IAS / IFS / NDA / CDS / IES / CMS Exam separately, you need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC Age Limit
UPSC Age Limit For IAS 2019:
In order to submit IAS Application Form, contenders need to be completed 21 years of ageand must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. The category wise upper age of the contenders is available here:
|Category||Upper age limit|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years|
|J & K Domicile||GEN: 37 Yrs|
|OBC: 40 Yrs|
|SC/ST: 40 Yrs|
|PH: 50 Yrs|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN: 37 Yrs|
|OBC: 40 Yrs|
|SC/ST: 40 Yrs.|
Check Here: Latest Exam Updates For UPSC
UPSC Age Limit For CMS 2019:
A candidate for UPSC CMS Examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other BackwardClasses who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December,1989.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
Get Here: UPSC Calendar
UPSC Age Limit 2019 for NDA Exam:
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003 are eligible to fill NDA application form.
Also, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation benefits as per the management of the organization. Note down al details prior filling NDA Application Form.
The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates.
Fill Here: UPSC Application Form
UPSC Age Limit 2019 for CDS Exam:
Contenders, participating in UPSC CDS Exam are required to submit their forms and ensure the complete eligibility criteria. As per UPSC CDS Notification contenders must be meeting the given age criteria in appropriate manner.
|Indian Military Academy||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||20-24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
Reserved category candidates will be get age relaxation benefits as per the rules of the organization.
Check Important Section Of UPSC:
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|
|Online Test For UPSC||UPSC Exam Pattern|
UPSC Age Limit for IFS Exam 2019:
- Age of candidates going to fill IFS Application Form must not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years.
- She/ he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997)
Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as given below who are going to fill IFS Application Form.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2017 and have been released||5 years|
|In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period|
of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2017
UPSC Age Limit 2019 for IES:
- IES age criteria states that, applicants who are willing to apply for IES ESE exam should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years.
- Age will be measured from the 1st January of current year.
- Applicants have not been born earlier than 2nd January, 1988 and not later by1st January, 1997.
- Upper age of Government servants (Department/Office) will be 35 years
UPSC Age Relaxation
Applicants are informed that age may be relaxed in the following cases as per the norms of organization
There will be Five years of age relaxation for the following:
Candidate belonging SC/ST category
- In the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers /ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment Or,
- If candidate are domicile of state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989
- In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of five years of Military Services as on 1st August, and whose assignment has been extended for more five years also in that case in which Ministry of Defense issues a crtificate that they can apply for any other civil employment.
You May Also Check: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
There will be 3 Years of age relaxation:
Candidates who are defence service personnel disabled in operations
Aspirants belonging to OBC category
- There will be 10 years of age relaxation:
- In the case of blind, deaf-mute and orthographically handicapped persons
UPSC Age Limit & UPSC Attempt Limit
|Age 32||Age 35||Age 37||Age 42||Additional 5 years|
|6 attempts||9 attempts||Unlimited attempts||9 attempts||Depend upon category|
|General & Creamy OBC||Non-creamy OBC||SC / ST||Physically Handicapped (Gen / OBC)||J& k and Ex-serviceman|
UPSC Age Limit 2019 details are well available at the above section and to grab more details for the same or others, you have to be in touch with our portal while you may subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Result|
|How to Check UPSC Application Status||UPSC Admit Card|
|Employment News Highlights||Latest Current Affairs Updates|