UPSC APFC Result
UPSC APFC Result has been declared by Union Public Service Commission. Those Candidates who have appeared in recruitment drive exam for filling up 170 posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner and now looking for UPSC APFC Result 2016 can check your result from this page. Here we are providing APFC Special Advt Merit List which you can easily download in PDF form by following the instruction as given below.
To attain more additional info on UPSC APFC Result such as way to download the result, other important dates etc, candidates are required to go through this complete page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download UPSC APFC Result:
For getting the concerned result candidates are required to go through the following steps as mentioned below.
- First of all visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Go for “What’s New” section and hit “Result – 170 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner” link on home page.
- This will open a PDF file containing the roll numbers and name of selected contenders on your digital screen.
- Now, search for your roll number and match your query & download the same on your desktop.
- Lastly, get a hard copy of score card for future reference.
UPSC APFC Result
Union Public Service Commission is a commission that is nationally authorized and it conducts various exams to employ eligible candidates in government sector. UPSC is certified to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Combined Defence, Civil Services, Engineering, CMS, NA & NDA, IES/ISS, SCRA and Assistant Commandant Service’s examinations.
Purpose of Exam:
Main objective of commission for conducting this exam is to give employment to eligible contenders for filling up 170 posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Assortment of aspirants for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner will be purely based on their qualifying marks in written test followed by interview process.
- All the provisionally shortlisted candidates will to undergo document verification with reference to their eligibility for mentioned post.
- Candidates are required to send self attested photocopies of the certificates / documents along with a copy of your Online Recruitment Application (ORA) mentioning your name and Roll Number on each documents/certificates by Hand/ Speed Post at the address as mentioned below within 15 days to verify the eligibility for the said post.
- List of documents that is to be send are as follows:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Certificate(s) in the “prescribed proforma” from the Head(s) of Organization(s) /Department(s) for the entire experience claimed.
- Caste certificate in the “prescribed proforma” in case of candidates seeking reservation.
- Candidate claiming change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc.
- Certificate in respect of Age relaxation.
- Many others
Under Secretary (SPC‐II),
Room No.16‐A (Main Building),
Dholphur House, UPSC, Shahjahan Road,
You may check this Official Notification for getting your score card directly.
We update this page, with latest details related to UPSC APFC Result 2016 so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates on your instant access. You may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire updated information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|