UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission has asserted a notification about UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015 to invite capable aspirants for the position of Assistant Commandant. Willing and Eligible Contenders may apply for UPSC Vacancy by filling the UPSC Online Application Form in the prescribed format on or before end date, which is tuned below.
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No Of Vacancy||304|
|Last date to receive Application Form||15th May 2015|
|Date of written exam||12th July 2015|
The entire details about UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who want to apply should have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute with good academic records.
Selected candidates will get impressive salary per month from organization.
- Age limit of the Applicants should lie between 20 to 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and others will be provided as per the government norms.
- Appliers must have to pay an Application Fee of Rs 200/- through e-Challan at any branch of SBI or by Net Banking in any branch of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection will be based on:
- Written Test
- Physical and Medical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview/ Personality Test
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are going to apply they must have to fill the Application Form through the online mode from the Official Website which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill the correct details in the Part I registration and submit it.
- After successful submission, Registration id will be generated.
- Now select Part II Registration and fill the required details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications required.
- Pay application fee as motioned above and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a Print out of duly filled Application Form for future use.
- Last date to receive Application Form: 15th May 2015
- Last date to pay fee: 14th May 2015
- Date of written exam: 12th July 2015
Note: For more info regarding UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment you may check Official Link.
You may also like to read this section
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|