UPSC CDS 2 Result
According to UPSC Calendar, CDS-II Written Exam will be conducted on 18th November 2018 and Union Public Service Commission will declare the CDS 2 Result of Written Exam in the month of January 2019.
Those applicants who are going to attend the CDS-II Written Exam may check the UPSC CDS 2 Results 2018 from this page when it will be declared officially. Applicants who will qualify the Written Exam may appear for Interview will be held in February 2019.
CDS 2 Result Declaration Date!!!
CDS -II Result is expected to be declared in month of January 2019 at its official website. Qualifying candidates are admitted to various Academies after an Interview held by the Services Selection Board.
To get more information regarding UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Result, you need to go through the below structured page which is represented by team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
CDS 2 Result
Procedure to check Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result:
Contenders can download UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 with the help of given points. Have a look for CDS 2 Merit List!!!
- First of all, go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in for CDS 2 Exam Result
- After reaching the home page go to the ‘What’s New’ section available at the left side of the homepage to check CDS 2 2018 Result.
- Hit on ‘view all’ link available at the bottom of the ‘What’s New’ section for getting CDS II Results 2018.
- Now hit on “Final Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018” under this section.
- Then you will navigate to the new page, select Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018 and hit on“(PDF)” link.
- After hitting the link new PDF will be opened contains UPSC CDS 2 Result.
- Scroll down the page and check your roll number in UPSC CDS II Merit List.
- If you get selected then take a print out of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Final Results and keep Result of CDS 2 safe for further use
Read Here: How to Check Result Online?
Further procedure UPSC Combined Defence Services:
Candidates who are going to take part in UPSC Combined Defence Services exam and those who will qualify the exam now have to go for a further process that is Personal Interview which will be held within the next couple of months after checking CDS 2 Written Exam Result.
Make sure qualified contenders have to register themselves within two weeks of the announcement of Combined Defence Service Exam 2 Result. Thereafter, selected candidates will get the Centers and dates details of SSB interview on the e-mail ID of the candidates provided at the time of registration. The candidates who already registered earlier on the Indian Army Recruiting website will not be required to do so.
Check Now: Latest Exam Updates About UPSC
Compilation Of CDS 2 Merit List:
Union Public Service Commission prepares a list of candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in written examination as established by Commission in their judgment. Candidates declared qualified in written exam will be called for personality and intelligence test at SSB based on their preference.
The maximum marks assigned to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course. The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and interview will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to IMA, INA, AFA and Officers training Academy respectively. Check CDS 2 Results from this page.
Must Read: Interview Tips For Freshers
Essential documents required at the time of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Interview/DV:
Candidates who are going for UPSC CDS 2 need to submit the below stated documents-
- Matriculation certificate (10th) in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Original Id Proof
- CDS 2 Result
- Date of Birth certificates
- Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class (Category Certificate)
- Disability Certificate
- NOC (No objection certificate) in case of Govt. Employees
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents
Get Here: More Defence Jobs
CDS 2 Cut Off Marks:
Candidates have to score at least 20% marks in each subject. The CDS 2 Cut Off for previous year is stated below:
- Air Force Academy (AFA) – 138 (46%) out of 300
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 105 (35%) out of 300
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 99 (33%) out of 300
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men) – 84 (42%) out of 200
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women) – 84 (42%) out of 200
Candidates may visit to Official Website to get more details regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018. Or can check their Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result from the direct link provided on this page. If you have any doubts related to CDS 2 Result Download PDF then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve our query as soon as possible. CDS 2 Result Download Link will be provided soon on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CDS Notification||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Admit Card||CDS Preparation Material|
|CDS Coaching Centres In India||CDS Previous Year Papers|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||How To Prepare For CDS Exam|