UPSC CDS 2 Result
Union Public Service Commission has declared CDS 2 Result!!! Appeared candidates in Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 on 19/11/2017 can download UPSC CDS 2 Final Results now. UPSC CDS II Written Test Results can be downloaded in PDF format by going through this page easily.
As per UPSC CDS 2 Result, 3701, 2248 and 914 candidates are qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified is those after SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
This Page Includes
Further Procedure After UPSC CDS II Final Results
Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, Provisional on this score as per UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018.
Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of Date of Birth/Educational qualification etc. claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
CDS 2 Result
Procedure to check Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result:
Contenders can download UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 with the help of given points.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching the home page go to the ‘What’s New’ section available at the left side of the homepage.
- Hit on ‘view all’ link available at the bottom of the ‘What’s New’ section for getting CDS II Results 2018.
- Now hit on “Final Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017” under this section.
- Then you will navigate to the new page, select Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 and hit on“(495.53 KB)” link.
- After hitting the link new PDF will be opened contains UPSC CDS 2 Final Results.
- Scroll down the page and check your roll number in UPSC CDS II Merit List.
- If you get selected then take a print out of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Final Results and keep CDS 2 Result 2018 safe for further use.
Press Here>>>UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 PDF
Further procedure UPSC Combined Defence Services:
- Candidates who had appeared in UPSC Combined Defence Services exam and have successfully qualified in written exam now have to go for a further process that is Personal Interview which will be held within the next couple of months.
- Contenders who have fruitfully cleared the written exam are now registering themselves online by going through the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Make sure qualified contenders have to register themselves within two weeks of the announcement of written result.
- Thereafter, selected candidates will get the Centers and dates details of SSB interview on the e-mail ID of the candidates provided at the time of registration. The candidates who already registered earlier on the Indian Army Recruiting website will not be required to do so.
Must Read: Interview Tips For Freshers
Essential documents required at the time of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Interview/DV:
Candidates who are going for UPSC CDS 2 need to submit the below stated documents-
- Matriculation certificate (10th) in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Original Id Proof
- Date of Birth certificates
- Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class (Category Certificate)
- Disability Certificate
- NOC (No objection certificate) in case of Govt. Employees
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents
Candidates must ensure to submit the original Certificates to Army Headquarters within two weeks of conclusion of the SSB Interview and not later than:
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Naval Academy (INA)
1st October, 2018 in case of SSC only
Check Now: Latest Exam Updates About UPSC
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Cut off:
Candidates have to score at least 20% marks in each subject. The cut off marks for previous year is stated below:
- Air Force Academy (AFA) – 138 (46%) out of 300
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 105 (35%) out of 300
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 99 (33%) out of 300
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men) – 84 (42%) out of 200
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women) – 84 (42%) out of 200
Candidates may visit to Official Website to get more details regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018. Or can check their result from the direct link provided on this page. Candidates are requested to check out complete notification before applying for interview procedure. If you have any doubts related to above post then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve our query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC CDS Notification||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Admit Card||CDS Preparation Material|
|CDS Coaching Centres In India||CDS Previous Year Papers|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||How To Prepare For CDS Exam|