UPSC CDS 2 Result
The Union Public Service Commission has declared UPSC CDS 2 Result of written exam held on 19-11-2017. A Large number of candidates has appeared and out of those 8692 candidates has successfully qualified the UPSC CDS (II) Exam. Candidates can check the UPSC CDS 2 Written Test Results by going through official website of the commission or form the sources provided on this page. You can also check Final Cut off Marks List from the below part of this page. So scroll down this page and check your UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018.
Highlights of this page:
This test was organized for getting admission in Air Force Academy (AFA), Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA). The candidates who will successfully qualify Union Public Service Commission Combined Defense Services 2 exam have to go for the further process of admission that is a personal interview. Candidates who will clear the interview round are admitted to the various Academies (as mentioned above). You can check your UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018 from this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
UPSC CDS 2 Result
Procedure to check Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Result:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching the home page go to the ‘What’s New’ section available at the left side of the homepage.
- Hit on ‘view all’ link available at the bottom of the ‘What’s New’ section.
- This will take you to the new page which consists of various links you have to hit on ‘Written Result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017’ link.
- Now a new page will be opened as shown below:
- Now go to document section and hit on ‘(188.85 KB)’ link.
- After hitting the link new PDF will be opened contains UPSC CDS 2 Final Results.
- Scroll down the page and check out your roll number is there or not.
- If you get selected then take a print out of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Final Results and keep it safe for further use.
Directly Get Here – UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018
Further procedure UPSC Combined Defence Services:
- Candidates who had appeared in UPSC Combined Defence Services exam and have successfully qualified in written exam now have to go for a further process that is Personal Interview which will be held within the next couple of months.
- Contenders who have fruitfully cleared the written exam are now registering themselves online by going through the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Make sure qualified contenders have to register themselves within two weeks of the announcement of written result.
- Thereafter, selected candidates will get the Centers and dates details of SSB interview on the e-mail ID of the candidates provided at the time of registration. The candidates who already registered earlier on the Indian Army Recruiting website will not be required to do so.
Must Read: Interview Tips For Freshers
Essential documents required at the time of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Interview:
Candidates who are going for UPSC CDS 2 need to submit the below stated documents-
- Matriculation certificate (10th) in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Original Id Proof
- Date of Birth certificates
- Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class (Category Certificate)
- Disability Certificate
- NOC (No objection certificate) in case of Govt. Employees
- Pan Card
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents
Candidates must ensure to submit the original Certificates to Army Headquarters within two weeks of conclusion of the SSB Interview and not later than:
- 13th May, 2018 for Air Force Academy (AFA
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- 01st July, 2018 for Indian Naval Academy (INA)
1st October, 2018 in case of SSC only
Check Now: Latest Exam Updates About UPSC
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Cut off:
Candidates have to score at least 20% marks in each subject. The cut off marks for previous year is stated below:
- Air Force Academy (AFA) – 138 (46%) out of 300
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 105 (35%) out of 300
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 99 (33%) out of 300
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men) – 84 (42%) out of 200
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women) – 84 (42%) out of 200
|Date of Examination||19-11-2017|
|Results of written examination||01-01-2018|
|Results of SSB interviews||February / March 2018|
|Final Results||June 2018|
Candidates may visit to official website to get more details regarding UPSC CDS 2 Result 2018. Or can check their result from the direct link provided on this page. Candidates are requested to check out complete notification before applying for interview procedure. If you have any doubts related to above post then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve our query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC CDS Notification||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Admit Card||CDS Preparation Material|
|CDS Coaching Centres In India||CDS Previous Year Papers|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||How To Prepare For CDS Exam|