UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Aspirants, who’re selected for UPSC CDS Jobs, need to know about rank wise Starting Pay Scale, Allowances & Perks and UPSC CDS Officer Salary etc. Check this page and get complete details of CDS Salary.
Candidates, who’ll qualify all the recruitment level of UPSC CDS Recruitment, will reach at the respective designation of CDS officers and the CDS Salary Packagefor these officers is decided by government of our country.
This Page Includes:
Candidates must be aware about the fact there has been changes made in UPSC CDS Officer Salary by the Indian government since 7th Pay Commission was introduced on 1 January, 2016.
Desirous candidates will be wondering to know that what changes are made in CDS Officer pay scale, increment rate etc. Through this page of recruitmentresult.com, aspirants may gather whole information regarding Monthly Salary Of CDS Officer.
UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Do You Know?
Combined Defence Service Officers enjoys total 61 types of benefits which are facilitated by the government, however these includes perks and allowances that are offered to them along with the good salary packages. The facilities provided to them through CDS Posts and Salaryis so attractive.
As the central government of India approved for Seventh Pay Commission, there was substantial increase in the CDS Officer Salary. This will amaze you to know that the salary of Army Officers is similar to equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy, you can check from the below given table.
CDS Officers Rank Wise Pay
As, This page is very helpful for the candidates as they can fetch all essential details regarding UPSC CDS Officer Salary, grade pay and other allowances as per rank. So, you can check here revised structure of UPSC Combined Defence Service Officers salary after implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
|Rank||Pay Band (Rs)|
|Lt. to Major||15,600-39,100 ( PB-3 )|
|Lt. Col. to Maj Gen.||37,400-67,000 ( PB-4 )|
|Lt. Gen. HAG Scale||67,000/- (annual increment @ 3%)|
|HAG Scale* (* Admissible to|
1/3rd of total strength of Lt. Gens)
|75,500/- (annual increment @ 3%)|
|VCO / AS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen ( NFSG )||80,000/- ( Fixed )|
|COAS||90,000/- ( Fixed )|
You Can Also Check: CDS Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CDS Officers Grade Pay:
Since 7th Pay Commission was introduced, there has been changes made in the CDS Officer Training Academy Salaryalso, CDS Officers Rank wise Salary Of OTA In CDSincrements are as follows: –
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
CDS Officers Qualification Grant Pay
The CDS officers who get hired through UPSC and attain prescribed qualification are provide qualification grant, however the CDS OTA Salaryto them varies according to the qualification, you can check the below section for Officers Qualification Grant on the basis of Rank:
- Master Aviation Instructor Rs.500/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class I – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Master Green Card – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class II – Rs.280/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Green Card – Rs.280/- p.m.
Get Updated Details of: UPSC Notification
CDS Officers Allowances
Those candidates who serve the Army Aviation Corps and are known to be Army Aviators (Pilots) are granted the following CDS Officers Training Academy Salary and allowances that are described as follow:
- Brigadier and above Rs. 10,500/-
- Major to Colonel Rs. 14,000/-
- Captain and Equivalent Rs. 11,000/-
- and Equivalent Rs. 9,000/-
Allowances Offered In CDS Jobs Salary:
- Dearness Allowances in Salary Of CDS Officerare admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as are applicable to the Civilian Gazetted Officers from time to time.
- Kit maintenance allowance of 400/- p.m.
- Those Officers who are posted to Field Areas are eligible for compensatory highly active field area allowances that depends upon rank and area of posting that is at the rate of 6,780/- to Rs. 8,400/- p.m.
- Compensatory Field Area Allowance in Salary Of CDSat the rate of Rs. 4,200/- to Rs. 5,200/- p.m. and Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1,600/- to Rs. 2,000/- p.m.
- Officers who are posted to areas which are situated at the height of 9,000 ft and above are entitled for High Altitude Allowance along with the Compensatory Field Area Allowance, the provided allowances are between 1,060 p.m. to Rs. 11,200 pm depending upon rank of the officer and place of posting.
- Siachen Allowance at the rate of 14,000/- per month is facilitated in addition to Compensatory Field Area Allowance to officers of all ranks. This allowance is not given with High Altitude / Uncongenial climate allowance.
- There is uniform allowance of 14,000/- and Rs. 3,000/- for every three years to prepare one time kit. Beside this free rations are provided to all officers.
- Transport allowance are provide to at the rate of 3,200/- + DA thereon p.m. in A-1/A class cities and Rs. 1,600/- + DA thereon p.m. at other places shall be admissible to officers.
- Children Education Allowance.
- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances have been further enhanced by 50% as Dearness Allowance has gone up by 100%.
- 5 lac ( Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only ) will be given as incentive to only successful candidates from sikkim who will qualify Officers entry scheme and the State Govt. of Sikkim will allot these incentives.
Check Also: UPSC Entrance Exam
Candidates, who want grab more information about UPSC CDS Officer Salary, they are required to check this Official Link.Contenders are advised to regularly visit this web page for regular updates about Salary After Clearing CDS Exam. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google plus or twitter for direct updates related to OTA Salary In CDSon your timeline.
We have provided here all the possible information regarding CDS Salary through this page, hope the given info is useful for you. If you like our posts then please bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+d as you will get latest updates and for any query you can type in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CDS Exam Centers||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Question Paper||How To Prepare For CDS Exam|
|CDS Preparation Material||CDS Exam Pattern|
|CDS Coaching Centres In India||UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC CDS 1 Result|