UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Contenders, who are shortlisted for Combined Defence Service Officers under Union Public Service Commission can check UPSC CDS Officer Salary from this page. As the candidates need to qualify all the recruitment level to reach the respective designation of CDS officers, the Salary structure for these officers is decided by government of our country. Through this page aspirants may gather whole information regarding Perks and Allowances offered to them from starting to end Rank Wise. Candidates can check here revised structure of UPSC Combined Defence Service Officers salary after implementation of 7th Pay Commission. So to fetch the essential information, you advised to go through entire post.
This Page Includes:
Candidates must be aware about the fact there has been changes made in UPSC CDS Officer Salary by the Indian government since 7th Pay Commission was introduced on 1 January, 2016. Desirous candidates will be wondering to know that since there has been changes made in CDS Officer pay scale, the grade pay, increment rate, starring salary and allowances & perks has also been increased. This page is very helpful for the candidates as they can fetch all essential details regarding UPSC CDS Officer Salary, grade pay and other allowances as per rank. Our dedicated and hardworking team members of recruitmentresult.com has well structured all the significant details on the below section of this page, so aspirants may scroll down the page to have a glance on it.
UPSC CDS Officer Salary
Do You Know?
Combined Defence Service Officers enjoys total 61 types of benefits which are facilitated by the government, however these includes perks and allowances that are offered to them along with the good salary packages. The facilities provided to them are so attractive that huge number of applicants applies for the tough competition and dares to be a part Indian Army. As the central government of India approved for Seventh Pay Commission, there was substantial increase in the remuneration and perks & allowances. This will amaze you to know that the salary of Army Officers is similar to equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy, you can check from the below given table.
CDS Officers Rank Wise Pay
|Rank||Pay Band (Rs)|
|Lt. to Major||15,600-39,100 ( PB-3 )|
|Lt. Col. to Maj Gen.||37,400-67,000 ( PB-4 )|
|Lt. Gen. HAG Scale||67,000/- ( annual increment @ 3% ) – 79.000|
|HAG Scale* (* Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt. Gens)||75,500/- ( annual increment @ 3% ) – 80,000|
|VCO / AS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen ( NFSG )||80,000/- ( Fixed )|
|COAS||90,000/- ( Fixed )|
Must Check Out: UPSC CDS 2 Notification
UPSC CDS Officers Grade pay:
Since 7th Pay Commission was introduced there has been changes made in the grade pay also, CDS Officers Rank wise grade pay increments are as follows: –
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
CDS Officers Qualification Grant Pay
The CDS officers who get hired through UPSC and attain prescribed qualification are provide qualification grant, however the grant payable to them varies according to the qualification, you can check the below section for Officers Qualification Grant on the basis of Rank:
- Master Aviation Instructor Rs.500/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class I – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Master Green Card – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class II – Rs.280/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Green Card – Rs.280/- p.m.
Check Out: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
CDS Officers Allowances
Those candidates who serve the Army Aviation Corps and are known to be Army Aviators (Pilots) are granted allowances that are described as follow:
- Brigadier and above Rs. 10,500/-
- Major to Colonel Rs. 14,000/-
- Captain and Equivalent Rs. 11,000/-
- and Equivalent Rs. 9,000/-
- Dearness Allowances are admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as are applicable to the Civilian Gazetted Officers from time to time.
- Kit maintenance allowance of 400/- p.m.
- Those Officers who are posted to Field Areas are eligible for compensatory highly active field area allowances that depends upon rank and area of posting that is at the rate of 6,780/- to Rs. 8,400/- p.m., Compensatory Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 4,200/- to Rs. 5,200/- p.m. and Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1,600/- to Rs. 2,000/- p.m.
- Officers who are posted to areas which are situated at the height of 9,000 ft and above are entitled for High Altitude Allowance along with the Compensatory Field Area Allowance, the provided allowances are between 1,060 p.m. to Rs. 11,200 pm depending upon rank of the officer and place of posting.
- Siachen Allowance at the rate of 14,000/- per month is facilitated in addition to Compensatory Field Area Allowance to officers of all ranks. This allowance is not given with High Altitude / Uncongenial climate allowance.
- There is uniform allowance of 14,000/- and Rs. 3,000/- for every three years to prepare one time kit. Beside this free rations are provided to all officers.
- Transport allowance are provide to at the rate of 3,200/- + DA thereon p.m. in A-1/A class cities and Rs. 1,600/- + DA thereon p.m. at other places shall be admissible to officers.
- Children Education Allowance.
- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances have been further enhanced by 50% as Dearness Allowance has gone up by 100%.
- 5 lac ( Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only ) will be given as incentive to only successful candidates from sikkim who will qualify Officers entry scheme and the State Govt. of Sikkim will allot these incentives.
You May Also Check: UPSC Notification
Candidates who want grab more information about UPSC CDS Officer Salary, they are required to check this Official Link.
We have provided here all the possible information regarding UPSC CDS Officer Salary through this page, hope the given info. is useful for you. If you like our posts then please bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+d as you will get latest updates and for any query you can type in the comment box given below.
Contenders are advised to regularly visit this web page for regular updates. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google plus or twitter for direct updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CDS Coaching Centres In India||CDS Preparation Material|
|Combined Defence Services Answer Key||UPSC CDS Admit Card|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result|