UPSC CDS 1 Result
UPSC is going to conduct Combined Defence Services Exam-I 2019 on 03-02-2019. CDS-I Result will be declared soon on its official website. Candidates will be able to check UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019 by entering details like roll number and date of birth.
We will update this page with CDS Result Download Link when it will be declared officially. It is expected that Combined Defence Service Exam Result 2019 will be declared in month of June 2019.
Steps To Check 03 Feb CDS-I Exam Results!!!
Candidates can check UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019 from official website by taking some below provided steps. After completion of examination, this Commission will also declare CDS Merit List of candidates who have scored at least or more than minimum eligible marks.
More details about Combined Defence Services Examination Result are given below which is well provided by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a look below for Combined Defence Service -I Exam Result!!!
How to Download the CDS Exam Result?
- To check the CDS Examination Result, candidates first visit the official site Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Follow “What’s New” section and hit on “Written Result – Combined Defence Service -I Result” link that is situated at right side of homepage.
- After hitting the link, list of selected candidates (CDS Result PDF) will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that you are required to search your roll no in CDS 2019 Result and proceed further.
- Finally you have to download your UPSC CDS Result on your desktop.
- Take print out of CDS Written Exam Result for further reference and bring CDS I Result at time of Stage II Exam.
Do You Know: How to Check Result Online?
CDS Results 2019 Declaration Date:
Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in written examination as fixed by Commission in their discretion. It is expected that CDS Scorecard 2019 will be declared in month of June 2019.
Candidates who have qualified in written exam are required register themselves on recruiting directorate website in order to enable them to receive call up for SSB Interview. The email ID registered with DG Recruiting website must be same & unique.
Check Here All: UPSC Notification
Further Process Details:
Those applicants who will qualify the CDS I Exam may appear for Intelligence and Personality Test. Intelligence and Personality Test or SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process – Stage I and stage II.
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP&DT).
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.
- The personality of a candidate is assessed by three different assessors viz. The Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.
You Can Also Check: CDS Answer Key
Expected CDS Cut Off Marks:
Candidates can check expected CDS Cut Off exam which is based on the analysis of last cutoffs.
|Courses||CDS Written Cutoff||CDS Final Cutoff|
|IMA||105- 130||225 – 250|
|INA||90- 120||115- 240|
|AFA||135 – 140||258- 275|
Must Check: CDS Cut Off
CDS 2019 Result Declaration Date: June 2019
Candidates can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding CDS Result 2019. If you have any doubts related to Result of CDS then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve our query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On