UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Have you qualified in UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam and going to appear in UPSC CS Mains Exam as per released CSME Schedule? If yes, then get your UPSC Civil Services Admit Card from here.
As per UPSC CSME (Mains) Exam Schedule, Union Public Service Commission has all set to organize UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam from 28-09-2018 to 07-10-2018. Participating contenders can download their UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 through this page.
Key Facts Of This Page:
To download UPSC Civil Services e-Admit Card, you applicants may use their valid Registration ID / Roll No. The UPSC Civil Services Call Letter is mandatory documents for appearing in Mains Examination.
Follow below stated guidelines to download your Civil Services Admit Card for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018. For more details about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018-19, you have to scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
START Practice With: Online Test For UPSC
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Steps To Download UPSC Civil Services 2018 Admit Card:
- Go to official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in
- Then, hit “Admit Card” tab and select “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC” link.
- After that, select relevant link of UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card.
- Further, important instruction will appeared read them carefully and then press “Yes” button to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
- Now, a page will appear which will look like below image where you have to select one option to download UPSC CSE Admit Card.
If Select ‘By Registration ID’
- For UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card 2018 Download, if you press By Registration ID a page like below image will appear.
If Select ‘By Roll No.’
- To get UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018, if you press By Roll No. a page like below image will appear
- Accordingly, fill asked details such as Registration ID, Roll No., Date of Birth security code etc.
- Once all details are filled hit “Submit” tab to get UPSC CSE Exam Admit Card 2018.
- In few minutes, your UPSC Civil Services Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- Check entire details in downloaded UPSC CSE Call Letter and also take print out of it
UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Exam Dates:
9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
|28.09.2018||Paper-I – Essay||No Paper|
|06.10.2018||Paper-A Indian Language||Paper-B English|
|07.10.2018||Paper-VI Optional Paper-I|
Paper-VII Optional Paper-II
Direct Link To Get: UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Exam Schedule
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Centres:
- Dispur (Guwahati)
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper Details||Subjects Description||Max Marks|
|Paper-A||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper-B||English (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Papers To Be Counted For Merit|
|Papers II||General Studies I||250|
|Papers III||General Studies II||250|
|Papers IV||General Studies III||250|
|Papers V||General Studies IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Optional Subjects Paper 1||250|
|Papers VII||Optional Subjects Paper 2||250|
|Total Marks for Written Examination||1750|
Modes To Get UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card:
Job appliers, who’re going to appear in UPSC Exam, can get UPSC IAS Admit Card through online mode by following some steps given on this page or by directly visiting to the link given below.
After that, who’ll qualify in Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Mains Exam, are only eligible to appear in Interview Session. Final selection of contenders for UPSC CS Jobs will be based on it.
UPSC CS Mains Exam Will Be Held From: 28-08-2018 to 07-10-2018
Appliers can open its Official Link to download additional information about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Civil Services Exam||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||PSC Previous Years Papers|
|IAS Admit Card||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Civil Services Result||UPSC Exam Pattern|