UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is all ready to conduct Combined Medical Services Examination. Candidates are required to bring UPSC CMS Admit Card along with them at time of exam. Examination will be held on 13th August 2017 at various centers given below. Also, candidates may download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 effortlessly through online mode by going behind all the vital steps as structured below. No applier will get entry in exam hall without their UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket.
Highlights Of This Page:
You may also download their hall ticket from official site through online mode with the help of this single page or by moving the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. Keen aspirates can obtain significant information in concern of UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card through this web page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So please have a look below!!!
Process to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to ‘What’s New’ section and hit the suitable link.
- Now follow “To Download e-Admit Card” and hit “Hit Here” link.
- Candidates can get the admit card by selecting Registration Id or Roll Number.
If you select “By registration ID” option:
- Candidates need to fill their Registration ID that should be of 11 Digit and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
- After that press on “Submit” button and this will display concern admit card on your digital screen.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
If you select “By Roll No.” option:
- If you select “By Roll No.” option then you have to enter the asking details as roll no, Date of Birth and Confirm Random Image etc.
- Now press “Submit” button after filling the details.
- By submitting the required details your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Contenders need to take a printout of their admit card for appearing in written examination.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Check the Unknown Facts of UPSC:
UPSC is commonly known as The Union Public Service Commission and it is India’s central organization certified to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination etc. Candidates who are going to participate for Combined Medical Services Examination that will be conducted by UPSC to hire applicants for various posts must download their e-admit card before the date of examination.
CMS Syllabus:- Read Complete Details
UPSC CMS E-Admit Card:
- The e-Admit cards of aspirants for the CMS are available on the Commission’s website or you may get it from below provided official link. The aspirants are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof.
- The admitted aspirants will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination.
- Aspirants are suggested to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
- Paper I (250 Marks)
- Paper II (250 Marks)
- Personality Test (100 marks)
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
For Union Public Service Commission CMS Paper No. 1:
|Paper No. 1||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(a)||General Ability||30 questions|
|(b)||General Medicine||70 questions|
For Paper No. 2:
|Paper No. 2||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(b)||Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|(c)||Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- Sections: 2 papers
- Total marks: 250
- Total Questions: 120
- Paper I: General Ability, Paediatrics and General medicine.
- Paper II consists of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Preventive & Social medicine
UPSC CMS Exam Centres:
Important Date: To Be Noted:
|Combined Medical Services Exam, 2017 Notification will be available on||26/04/2017|
|Last date to send UPSC CMS Online Application Form||19/05/2017 (Friday)|
|UPSC CMS Hall Ticket will be available||August 2017|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||13/08/2017|
|UPSC CMS Result will be announced||September/ October 2017|
Candidates may also bookmark our web portal by pressing CTRL+D to acquire latest updates about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017. You may also subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Previous Year Question||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|