UPSC CMS Admit Card
Combined Medical Services Exam is going to be held in the month of August. Candidates who apply for this CMC exam shall download their UPSC CMS Admit Card from this page. Every year Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services exam. So applying candidates can Get their Combined Medical Services admit card by visiting the official website or by following the below mentioned steps. To grab more information regarding UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 candidate may go through this page…
Highlights of this page:
As, UPSC CMS Admit Card is an important element at the time of examination without hall ticket entry in examination hall will be not allowed. Details regarding examination centre, timing and other will be clearly mentioned on Combined Medical Services Admit Card. Candidates, who want to get UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017–2018, may easily go through with this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Process to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to ‘What’s New’ section and hit the suitable link.
- Now follow “To Download e-Admit Card” and hit “Hit Here” link.
- Candidates can get the admit card by selecting Registration Id or Roll Number.
If you select “By registration ID” option:
- Candidates need to fill their Registration ID that should be of 11 Digit and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
- After that press on “Submit” button and this will display concern admit card on your digital screen.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
If you select “By Roll No.” option:
- If you select “By Roll No.” option then you have to enter the asking details as roll no, Date of Birth and Confirm Random Image etc.
- Now press “Submit” button after filling the details.
- By submitting the required details your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Contenders need to take a printout of their admit card for appearing in written examination.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
Forget registration ID:
If in case a candidate forgot his/her registration ID then he/she must follow the following steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Firstly candidate need to log in to official website of the organization that is upsc.gov.in
- After that go to download e-admit card section
- Now tap on forget registration ID
- After that a new page will be opened on your digital screen you just need to fill the required details that is your mail ID and Password and your phone number
- Now your registration id will be sent to you either by mail or by text message on your phone number
- After that you just have to go to the main page and fill your registration ID and date of birth
- Now you can download your admit card.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Check the Unknown Facts of UPSC:
UPSC is commonly known as The Union Public Service Commission and it is India’s central organization certified to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination etc. Candidates who are going to participate for Combined Medical Services Examination that will be conducted by UPSC to hire applicants for various posts must download their e-admit card before the date of examination.
CMS Syllabus:- Read Complete Details
Important Points to be remembered:
- There will be multiple choice questions
- For every wrong answer there will be a negative marking
- Duration for exam is 2 hours
- The exam will be conducted online so the password to attempt answer will be sent be sent to you 20 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Candidate must reach the examination hall before the prescribed time and question paper will be given 10 minutes before the exam to read instructions carefully
- Candidate must check the time in between the exam
- The “stop” button would be activated automatically after the expiry of 2 hours
- Candidates is not allowed to carry any electronic gadget in examination hall
- The candidate must follow the instructions given by Supervisor/Invigilator
UPSC CMS E-Admit Card:
- The e-Admit cards of aspirants for the CMS are available on the Commission’s website or you may get it from below provided official link. The aspirants are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof.
- The admitted aspirants will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination.
- Aspirants are suggested to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
- Paper I (250 Marks)
- Paper II (250 Marks)
- Personality Test (100 marks)
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
For Union Public Service Commission CMS Paper No. 1:
|Paper No. 1||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(a)||General Ability||30 questions|
|(b)||General Medicine||70 questions|
For Paper No. 2:
|Paper No. 2||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(b)||Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|(c)||Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- Sections: 2 papers
- Total marks: 250
- Total Questions: 120
- Paper I: General Ability, Paediatrics and General medicine.
- Paper II consists of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Preventive & Social medicine
Part-II- Personality Test
Candidates who get shortlisted through Paper I & II will then called for Personal Interview/Personality Test. Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in Interview. It will be of 100 marks. The organization conducts this test to examine the ability/skill/efficiency of the applying candidate.
UPSC CMS Exam Centres:
Centers of Remote Areas and Abroad
|Meghalaya||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh|
|Mizoram||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
Important Date: To Be Noted:
|Combined Medical Services Exam, 2018 Notification will be available on||11/04/2018|
|Last date to send UPSC CMS Online Application Form||07/05/2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||22/07/2018|
Candidate may also visit this Official Link to get more information about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017–2018. We will update this page with latest information so you can bookmark this page pressing Control+D to get the latest details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Previous Year Question||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|