UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission has issued UPSC CMS Admit Card. Combined Medical Services examination is scheduled to be organized on 13.08.2017 to fill up reputed posts of medical officer. Aspirants who are going to participate in exam must download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket by using valid registration ID or roll number. By visiting @upsc.gov.in, you can download your Combined Medical Services Exam hall ticket easily. Remember, if you forgot your registration ID, then follow direct steps to get it again. Collect all important details about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 from here.
Highlights of this page:
Every year Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services exam to hire talented and well qualified personals for vacant posts of medical officer. Before appearing in Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam, you should know about UPSC CMS Exam Pattern, selection process under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, exam centers which are listed below for your convenience. Ensure all details like examination centre, timings of exam from CMS Admit Card. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided all details about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 for your ease.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
|Name of Institute||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
Process to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card:
Applicants need to follow some easy instructions prior appearing in Combined Medical Services Exam. Go through these guidelines concerning Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card.
- At first step, log on to the official website that is upsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor to “What’s New” section accessible at right side of opened page.
- Hit on “View All” link.
- At new page, you may press on “e – Admit Card: COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2017” link.
- Under name of exam “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2017”, you need to press on “hit here” link displayed over there.
- Read the given instruction carefully and also take out the print of same.
- Hit on Yes option.
- After that, you need to choose either ‘Registration Id’ or ‘Roll No’.
If you choose by “registration ID”:
- You need to fill their Registration ID that should be of 11 Digit and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
- Hit on “Submit” button. Your UPSC CMS hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
In case, you choose by “Roll number”:
- If you select “By Roll No.” option then you have to enter the details as roll no, Date of Birth and Confirm Random Image etc.
- Press on Submit option.
- Obtain a hard copy of Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket to be carried during exam time.
Download Here: UPSC CMS Admit Card
Forget registration ID:
If in case a candidate forgot his/her registration ID then he/she must follow the following steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Firstly candidate need to log in to official website of the organization that is upsc.gov.in
- After that go to download e-admit card section
- Now tap on forget registration ID
- After that a new page will be opened on your digital screen you just need to fill the required details that is your mail ID and Password and your phone number
- Now your registration id will be sent to you either by mail or by text message on your phone number
- After that you just have to go to the main page and fill your registration ID and date of birth
- Now you can download your admit card.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Check the Unknown Facts of UPSC:
UPSC is commonly known as The Union Public Service Commission and it is India’s central organization certified to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination etc. Candidates who are going to participate for Combined Medical Services Examination that will be conducted by UPSC to hire applicants for various posts must download their e-admit card before the date of examination.
CMS Syllabus:- Read Complete Details
Important Points to be remembered:
- There will be multiple choice questions
- For every wrong answer there will be a negative marking
- Duration for exam is 2 hours
- The exam will be conducted online so the password to attempt answer will be sent be sent to you 20 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Candidate must reach the examination hall before the prescribed time and question paper will be given 10 minutes before the exam to read instructions carefully
- Candidate must check the time in between the exam
- The “stop” button would be activated automatically after the expiry of 2 hours
- Candidates is not allowed to carry any electronic gadget in examination hall
- The candidate must follow the instructions given by Supervisor/Invigilator
UPSC CMS E-Admit Card:
- The e-Admit cards of aspirants for the CMS are available on the Commission’s website or you may get it from below provided official link. The aspirants are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof.
- The admitted aspirants will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination.
- Aspirants are suggested to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
- Paper I (250 Marks)
- Paper II (250 Marks)
- Personality Test (100 marks)
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
For Union Public Service Commission CMS Paper No. 1:
|Paper No. 1||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(a)||General Ability||30 questions|
|(b)||General Medicine||70 questions|
For Paper No. 2:
|Paper No. 2||Maximum Marks : 250|
|(b)||Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|(c)||Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- Sections: 2 papers
- Total marks: 250
- Total Questions: 120
- Paper I: General Ability, Paediatrics and General medicine.
- Paper II consists of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Preventive & Social medicine
Part-II- Personality Test
Candidates who get shortlisted through Paper I & II will then called for Personal Interview/Personality Test. Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in Interview. It will be of 100 marks. The organization conducts this test to examine the ability/skill/efficiency of the applying candidate.
UPSC CMS Exam Centres:
Centers of Remote Areas and Abroad
|Meghalaya||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh|
|Mizoram||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
Important Date To Be Noted:
|UPSC CMS Exam date||13.08.2017|
|CMS result Date||October/ November 2017|
To grab more details about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Control+D to get more information about UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination admit card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Previous Year Question||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|