UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS Admit Card of Combined Medical Services exam going to be held on 21st July 2019. Candidates can also check exam time of Paper- I and Paper- II from this page. Check all details related to Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket and download it through direct link.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019: Overview
- Name of the Examination: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
- Conducting Authority: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Date: 21-07-2019
- Category: UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
- Status: Released Now
- Official Portal: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Admit Card
What are the Steps to download UPSC CMS Call Letter 2019?
To view Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket, aspirants may follow listed guidelines:
- Go through official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Move under ‘What’s New’ section accessible at right side.
- Here, press the suitable link given for Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card.
- The downloading page of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 will be appeared in front of you.
Get UPSC CMS Admit Card By Registration ID:
- Fill asked details such as Enter Your Registration Id, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Random Image as shown below:
- Now, hit on “Submit” button and your UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and get print of it for Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam.
Get UPSC Hal Ticket By Roll No:
- Put required details like Enter Your Roll No, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm.
- Hit on submit tab to get your UPSC CMS Hall Ticket and your call letter will open up facing you.
- You may download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card & access print copy of same for further usage.
Get Here, Direct Link: UPSC CMS E- Admit Card
UPSC CMS Exam Time Table
|Date and Day||21st July, 2019|
|Paper – I (Code No. 1)|
|9.30 AM to 11.30 AM||General Medicine and Paediatrics|
|Paper – II (Code No. 2)|
|2.00 PM to 4.00 PM||(a)Surgery|
(c)Preventive & Social Medicine
Download Here: Combined Medical Services
Examination, 2019 Time Table PDF
UPSC CMS Examination Scheme 2019:
- Part I: Computer Based Examination (500 Marks)
- Part-II: Personality Test (100 Marks)
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
- Computer Based Examination consists of two papers, viz, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
- Both Papers carry a total of 500 Marks that is 250 marks each.
- Each Paper will be of 02 hours duration.
- 1/3rd of marks assigned to the Question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
UPSC CMS Paper-1 Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions|
|Total Questions in Paper-1||120|
UPSC CMS Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Paper -2||No of Questions|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
|Total Questions in Paper-2||120|
Must Check Imp. Related Links:
|UPSC CMS 2019-20 Notification|
|UPSC CMS Result|
Personality Test (100 Marks):
Candidates who qualify in both the question papers will be invited for Interview / Personality Test. Interview will be of 100 marks.
Centres of Examination:
Get Here All: UPSC Notifications
UPSC Medical Services Admit Card 2019:
Union Public Service Commission has decided to conduct UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam on 21-07-2019 at various Examination Centres stated above. Appearing aspirants can download their UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card either through Registration ID or by using their roll no.
No Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card will be sent by post. Applicants have to download UPSC CMS 21st July Exam Hall Ticket through online mode. Or you may download your UPSC CMS Call Letter by visiting the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
Start Here: Online Test for UPSC
This is all about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019. Check the Official Link to know more about Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Call Letter. On release of UPSC CMS e-Admit Card, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Selection Process||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|