UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS Admit Card for 22nd July Exam. Applicants, who’re going to appear in UPSC CMS Exam, can download now their UPSC CMS Hall Ticket from this page.
Aspirants can download their UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card either through Registration ID or by using their roll no. So, participating contenders in Computer Based Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018should follow below listed steps to get UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018.
This Page Contains:
No Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card will be sent by post. Applicants have to download UPSC CMS e-Admit Card through online mode. Or you may download your UPSC CMS Call Letter by visiting the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
Along with admit card, you must also bring one of your Original ID proofs to the examination hall. Get all details about UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card from below of this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Steps to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018:
To view Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket, aspirants may follow listed guidelines.
- Go through official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Move under ‘What’s New’ section accessible at right side.
- Contenders may hit below stated link to download Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card.
“e – Admit Card: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018”
- After hitting the said link, hit ‘Click here’ link and read entire instructions, press “Yes” tab.
Get UPSC CMS Admit Card By Registration ID:
- Fill asked details such as Enter Your Registration Id, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Random Image as shown below:
- Now, hit on “Submit” button and your UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and get print of it for Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam.
Get UPSC Hal Ticket By Roll No:
- Put required details like Enter Your Roll No, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Random Image as stated below.
- Hit on submit tab to get your UPSC CMS Call Letter 2018 and your call letter will open up facing you.
- You may download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card & access print copy of same for further usage.
Get Here: UPSC CMS Admit Card
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Check Now: UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
Personality Test (100 Marks):
Candidates who qualify in both the question papers will be invited for Interview / Personality Test. Interview will be of 100 marks.
UPSC CMS Exam Centres:
Want to Know? How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam
UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card:
UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket is available now, download it from this single page. Those who will appear in exam to be held on 22.07.2018 may get UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket from here. The Union Public Service Commission CMS Hall Ticket is essential for taking entry in examination.
Get Detailed: CMS Syllabus
|Date of UPSC CMS Entrance Test||22.07.2018|
|Date of declaration of theUPSC CMS Result||September/October, 2018|
This is all about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018. Check its Official Link to know more about Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Call Letter. On release of UPSC CMS Admit Card, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Notification||CMS Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Question Papers||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|CMS Preparation Books||Online Test for UPSC|