UPSC CMS Answer Key
Those candidates who are appearing in Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 on 21.07.2019 can download UPSC CMS Answer Key from this page. Aspirants will be able to download UPSC CMS Paper I, II Exam Solutions PDF for all sets directly from here easily.
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
- UPSC CMS Notification Will Release: 10.04.2019
- Last Date To Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment: 06.05.2019
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 Date: 21.07.2019
When UPSC CMS Exam Answer Key Will Be Released?
Applying candidates for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 are informed that CMS Answer Key is expected to be released in the month of July 2019. You will be able to download UPSC CMS Solution directly from the official site or from our page.
|UPSC CMS Answer Key Official Link||Get Details|
|Official Portal||Get Details|
UPSC CMS Answer Key
How To Download UPSC CMS Answer Sheet?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website which is www.upsc.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, follow the “Examination” tab from the menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear along with various links of UPSC Answer Key.
- Select and hit on UPSC CMS Answer Key Link.
- CMS UPSC Answer Key will appear in PDF form.
- Now you can match your UPSC CMS Answers and can download UPSC CMS solution sheet for future use.
Check More Related Links:
|UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam||Get Details|
|CMS Syllabus||Get Details|
|CMS Preparation Books||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Result||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Cut Off||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Get Details|
Score Calculation Using UPSC CMS Answer Key
- Combined Medical Service examination had 2 papers.
- Both the papers of 500 marks in total had Multiple Choice Questions that were required to be attempted on Computer in 4 hours.
- In Paper I there is 120 questions of 2 mark each.
- In Paper II as well, there are 120 questions of worth 2 marks.
- In total 250 marks can be fetched from one paper.
- There was Negative Marking of 0.33 marks.
|General Studies Paper-I|
|General Studies Paper-II|
Check Out: Latest PSC Jobs
Expected UPSC CMS Cut off
Minimum qualifying marks approved in the Written Part of the CMS Examination-2019 may fall within the range mentioned here
- General- 229 out of 500
- OBC- 194 out of 500
- SC- 193 out of 500
- ST- 168 out of 500
- PH- 178 out of 500
Check Here: UPSC Notification
UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019
Every year Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issues so many recruitment notifications to appoint the eligible candidates on various vacant positions. Number of candidates appears for exams who wish to build their career in government sector.
After the examination aspirants look for the solution which they can download through online mode. Candidates can get it directly by following below mentioned official Link.
Applicants may check this portal time to time where you will find all related notifications regarding of Union Public Service Commission, CMS (Combined Medical Service Examination). You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest notification in your email account.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019. We will soon update this page with all the latest details UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019 here so please Bookmark this page using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|