UPSC CMS Application Form 2015
Union Public Service Commission has announced a latest notification of UPSC CMS Application Form 2015 for the recruitment of contenders for the post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Keen applicants who want to grab this chance can apply online against UPSC CMS vacancy by filling CMS application form on or before the last date which is stated below this page.
|No. Of Vacancies||1402|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||10th April 2015|
To obtain more details related to UPSC CMS Application Form 2015 such as qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc you may read the given notification which is displayed below by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical-Officer||600|
|2||Assistant Medical Officer||39|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II||372|
Applicants who have desire to apply for these job openings should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the govt. norms.
- An amount of Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI either net banking or by cash.
- SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Application Form 2015:
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for UPSC exam may apply online through the official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- From home page, hit on “UPSC Online Applications” available on the left hand side.
- After that, choose “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Now, hit on suitable link as per the advertisement.
- Fill all the details in application form in correct manner.
- Attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||14th March 2015|
|Last date for deposit fee at Bank||9th April 2015|
|End Date to apply online||10th April 2015|
|Exam Date||28th June 2015|
Note: Candidates need to read official advertisement for collecting more information regarding UPSC CMS Application Form 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|