UPSC CMS Application Form 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a Notification of UPSC CMS Application Form 2015 for CMS exam. Candidates can apply online for the latest vacancies.
We are providing information about UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date, syllabus, admit card, result, answer key, interview details, eligibility criteria, previous year paper, study material, pay scale/salary on our web portal i.e. recruitmentresult.com:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Exam
Job seekers applying for the post must possess a Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the govt. norms.
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of Written Test, Interview.
- An amount of Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI either net banking or self deposit.
- SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
How To Apply?
- Willing candidates may apply online through the official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill all the details in application form in correct manner.
- Attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a physical copy of filled in application for future use.
- Starting date to apply online- 14.03.2015
- End Date For Receipt Of Applications-10.04.2015
- Exam Date-28.06.2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
Note: check Official Notice to collect more information.