UPSC CMS Result
Check out UPSC CMS Result!!! Candidates who have applied for CMS Exam are informed that Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination on 22nd July 2018.
Participating applicants in written examination for Combined Medical Service are advice to check UPSC CMS Exam Results from here which is expected to be released in Sep 2018. Candidates can also download CMS Exam Cutoff by implementing the steps given below.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Union Public Service Commission has propagated latest UPSC CMS Notification to engage the suitable and eligible candidates for Combined Medical Services. Applicants are advised to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment till 25-05-2018.
Those contenders who have applied for CMS EXAM and also going to participate in it, that can download UPSC CMS Results via online from the web portal. Applicants can grab other details about UPSC CMS Result 2018 through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC CMS Result
Steps To Download UPSC CMS 2018 Results Effortlessly:
- Applicants, who want to evaluate their recruitment exam performance they are required to visit official site of that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching at homepage, applicants need to go through “What’s New” section which is available at the right side of the page.
- Then, you need to select link of UPSC Written Exam Results and fill asked details like registration no and password etc.
- Now, hit the “Submit” button and your UPSC CMS July Exam Result will appear on your screen.
- Finally, you have to download your UPSC CMS Exam Result on your desktop and must take print out of it for future references.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
Let’s check, what is Next?
Aspirants, who are going to attend the Combined Medical Services Examination, if got successfully, then will be departing for further round. Then, they are eligible to appear for Interview/Personality Test on respective dates.
The date, time and venue of the Interview / Personality Test will be intimate to the candidates by the Union Public Service Commission soon. The UPSC CMS Result Expected Date is Sep/Oct 2018.
Check Out: UPSC Notification
What is the Purpose of Examination?
Commission is going to conduct the exam with the intention to recruit captivated and enthusiastic candidates in order to fill up CMS Jobs (listed below). The exam is conducted to check the ability and skills of the candidates.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Check Out: UPSC Calendar
UPSC CMS Cut Off (Previous Year Statistics):
Get Here: UPSC CMS Cut Off
Mode to Download UPSC Results:
Participating contenders in Combined Medical Services Written Exam can check the status of UPSC Combined Medical Services Result from here and they can download it via online by following the guidelines specified above.
UPSC CMS Important Dates:
|Last Date To Apply Online||25-05-2018|
|CMS Admit Card Will Download From||03 Weeks Before the|
Commencement Of Exam
|UPSC CMS 2018 Exam||22-07-2018|
|Declaration Of Result||Sep / Oct 2018|
Applicants who want to download more information about UPSC CMS Result 2018 they must go through the Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay in link with our web portal and get all the latest information about Union Public Service Commission Examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for UPSC CMS||CMS Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC CMS Exam Pattern||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|CMS Syllabus||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers|
|CMS Preparation Books||Daily Job Updates|