UPSC CMS Result
Hurry up!!! UPSC CMS Result OUT Now…..so, aspirants who had appeared in UPSC Combined Medical Services exam (Part – I) which was held on 12th June 2016 and Personality Test (Part – II) held in Aug, 2016 to Dec, 2016 can now get UPSC CMS Result 2017 from here. Participated candidates can also check UPSC CMS Exam Results through online process from the steps which are well furnished below.
Content Of The Page
To acquire essential information regarding Union Public Service Commission Result such as interested facts about commission, steps to download merit list etc need to scroll down the page. Here on this page we have also the direct official link to download the UPSC score card easily. For complete details regarding CMS Final Result you need to go below sanction of this page which is well modified by team recruitmentresult.com.
6 Points to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Results:
- Participated aspirants are required to first visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now go to “Final Results” section and hit the link visible on home page at right side.
- After that follow “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016” and hit on “(98.18 KB) PDF” Link.
- A new window will be displayed with list of qualified contenders.
- Candidates are required to Search their roll number and ensure further selection process.
- Finally you have to download your merit list on your desktop and must take print out of it for future references.
You May Read This: How to Check Result Online?
UPSC CMS Result
Do you know about Union Public Service Commission?
- Union Public Service Commission is one of the top government associations and which is commonly known as UPSC which is an India’s central agency.
- Union Public Service Commission issued various employment advertisements for hiring eligible candidates for various positions.
- Every year Union Public Service Commission organizes various Civil Services, Engineering Services, CDS, NDA, Naval Academy, Combined Medical Services and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
- Enormous number of candidates were participates every year in different types of examinations according to their interested and qualification which were conducted by this Union Public Service Commission.
Check Here: List of UPSC Entrance Exam
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Why you have appeared in exam?
On 12th June 2016 Computer Based Examination (Part – I) has organized by Union Public Service Commission and in Aug. 2016 to Dec. 2016 is conducts Personality Test as (Part – II) for selecting the suitable candidates to the services/posts in the
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.
Check Now: UPSC Notification Details
Recommended candidates Category wise:
|Category||Number of Candidates Suggested|
|General||426 (including 14 PH-I)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||328 (including 05 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||98 (including 02 PH-I)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||42|
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Aspirants can check UPSC CMS Result 2017 by hitting on Official Notice Link given above. You can also sub-scribe web portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Application Form||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||CMS Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Books|