UPSC CMS Result
Union Public Service Commission has announced Final UPSC CMS Result of Personality Test which was held from November 2018 to January 2019 on its official website. Applicants can download Online UPSC CMS Final Result PDF from this page.
Quick View of UPSC CMS Notification Details:
- Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 25-05-2018
- Date of exam of UPSC CMS 2018: 22-07-2018
- Date of Declaration of Result: 27-08-2018
- Commencement of interview: November 2018 to December 2019
- Date of Final Result: 15-01-2019
UPSC CMS Result
The final result is based on the computer-based test held on July 22, 2018, and personality test held from November 2018 to January 2019. Applicants can hit below provided direct official link to get UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Result PDF.
|UPSC CMS Result Download Here||Get PDF|
|UPSC Official Website||Press Here|
How to Download UPSC CMS Exam Result?
- Visit official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in for UPSC CMS Result.
- Go to “What’s New” section for Result of UPSC CMS.
- Select “Final Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018” link.
- UPSC CMS Result PDF will be displayed.
- Check your roll no in UPSC CMS Merit List.
- Download your UPSC CMS 2019 Result on your desktop
- Take print out of UPSC CMS Results for future references.
Go through UPSC CMS Related Links:
|UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam||Get Details|
|CMS Syllabus||Get Details|
|CMS Preparation Books||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Cut Off||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||Get Details|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Get Details|
How Many Candidates are selected for CMS?
|Category||Number of candidates recommended|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||207|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||10|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05|
Check Out More: Upcoming Government Jobs
What to Do in Case of Discrepancy in UPSC CMS Final Result?
- Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus.
- Candidates may obtain any information/clarification relating to this Examination on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter
UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks:
|Category||Cut off Marks (Out of 600)|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
When UPSC CMS Marksheet will be available?
- The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Result.
- It is expected that UPSC CMS Marksheet will be available on 30th January 2019.
Also Get Here: Free Job Updates
UPSC CMS Result 2019:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared final result of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018. The Written examination was held on July 22, which was followed by personality test held from November 2018 to January 2019. UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Result is available on above page.
The candidature 179 recommended candidates are provisional. A total of 440 candidates have been recommended for appointment to the posts in the (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways; (ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service; and (iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On