UPSC CMS Result
Check UPSC CMS Result from here….. Various candidates have applied for Medical officers jobs vacant in different departments. Thus, Combined Medical Services exam is going to be conducted on 13 August 2017 for all eligible candidates. All those who are going to participate in written examination must download UPSC CMS Exam Result via online. Contenders can download UPSC CMS Result 2017 easily by following the directives given below.
Union public service commission conducts various exams every year. Last year UPSC holds Combined Medical Services Examination for the candidates who have applied against that notification. Now UPSC CMS Result has been out. Candidates who had appeared in this exam shall check Combined Medical Services Exam Result from this page. Candidates can also tap to direct link provided below to download result or visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service commission holds this examination to recruit candidates on various medical officer posts. Total 131 candidates are selected for Medical Officer Posts of which 27 are General, 95 are Other Backward Classes and 09 are Scheduled Caste category candidates.
Direct Link to Download >> UPSC CMS Result
You Will Get On This Page:
With the purpose of recruitment of eligible and capable candidate for medical officer vacancy Union public serviec commission has released the notification. After this, commission is going to conduct the exams of those who have applied for said vacancies. Applicants going to attend the examination are advice to download Union PSC CMS Result from here as shortly it will be declared by commission. You can also check directly as we have provide the direct link of UPSC CMS Result 2017–2018 on this page which is structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Keys to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Results:
Applicants will get CMS Exam Result easily by following the hassle free steps as mentioned below-
- Participated aspirants are required to first visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- As you visit to the home page you are required to move the cursor towards the cursor towards right side of the home page and hit “written results” tab.
- This will take you to the new page in which you will various links in fort of you but you need to follow “Combined Medical Services Exam Result, 2017” Link.
- Now, new page having UPSC Combined Medical Services Result with qualified candidates list will be appeared on the screen.
- Candidates are required to Search their roll number and ensure for further selection process.
- Finally you have to download your Union PSC CMS Merit list on your desktop and must take print out of it for future references.
You May Read This: How to Check Result Online?
UPSC CMS Result
Facts about Union Public Service Commission?
Union Public Service Commission is one of the top government associations and which is commonly known as UPSC which is an India’s central agency.
Union Public Service Commission issued various employment advertisements for hiring eligible candidates for various positions.
Every year Union Public Service Commission organizes various Civil Services, Engineering Services, CDS, NDA, Naval Academy, Combined Medical Services and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Enormous number of candidates were participates every year in different types of examinations according to their interested and qualification which were conducted by this Union Public Service Commission.
Check Here: List of UPSC Entrance Exam
Reason of Conducting Exam:
Commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination in order to fill up vacant position as follows-
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
Do you what is Next?
- After conducting the upsc.gov.in Combined Medical Services Exam Commission will release UPSC CMS Answer key.
- Thereafter, Union PSC Combined Medical Services Result will be declared officially.
- Then commission will conduct the next round that is personality test/ interview which is of 100 marks.
- Those who will clear examination only they are eligible to appear in personality test/ interview round.
- Finally, UPSC CMS Final Result will be declared of those who will be appointed for the said posts
Check Now: UPSC Notification Details
Union PSC Combined Medical Services Exam Cutoff:
Minimum qualifying marks out of 500 —
Union PSC CMS Final Cut off:
Marks out of 600 secured qualified candidates-
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
UPSC CMS Exam Date: 13/08/2017 (SUNDAY)
Aspirants can check UPSC CMS Result 2017- 2018 by hitting on Official Notice Link given above. You can also sub-scribe web portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Application Form||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||CMS Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Books|