UPSC CMS Result
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS Result of Combined Medical Services Written Exam held on 21-07-2019. Candidates whose name and roll no is mentioned in the below given pdf are selected for further round of recruitment process i.e. Interview/Personality Test.
Quick View of UPSC CMS Notification Details:
- Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 06-05-2019 till 6:00 PM
- Date of exam of UPSC CMS 2019: 21-07-2019
- Detailed Application Form Filling Date: 26-08-2019 to 09-09-2019 till 06:00 PM.
- Commencement of interview: Updating Soon
UPSC CMS Result
Candidates whose name is in the selection list can fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.) from 26-08-2019 to 09-09-2019 till 06:00 PM. Interview schedule of candidates that have been qualified for Personal Test will be uploaded on the official site and exact date will be intimated through e-summon letter.
How to Download UPSC CMS Exam Result?
- Visit official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in for UPSC CMS Result.
- Go to “What’s New” section for Result of UPSC CMS.
- Select “Final Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018” link.
- UPSC CMS Result PDF will be displayed.
- Check your roll no in UPSC CMS Merit List.
- Download your UPSC CMS 2019 Result on your desktop
- Take print out of UPSC CMS Results for future references.
Directly, Download Here:
- Written Result (With Name): Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
- Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
Name and Number of Posts Available:
965 positions are vacant for UPSC CMS 2019. Check below the name of post with their vacancy number.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways- 300 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services- 46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services- 250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council- 7 posts
- General Duty Medical Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation- 362 posts
Check Out More: Upcoming Government Jobs
What to Do in Case of Discrepancy in UPSC Combined Medical Services Result?
- Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus.
- Candidates may obtain any information/clarification relating to this Examination on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter.
Check Below Links
|UPSC CMS Notification|
|CMS Admit Card|
UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks: (Previous Year)
|Category||Cut off Marks (Out of 600)|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
When UPSC CMS Marksheet will be available?
The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within thirty days from the date of publication of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Result.
Candidates can read complete details about UPSC CMS Result 2019 from this page written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notification|
|Check UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Answer Key||Strategy for UPSC Examination|