UPSC Current Affairs
UPSC Current Affairs refer to events of national and international importance which are relevant from IAS (Civil Services Examination) perspective. A good understanding of UPSC Current Affairs is essential to success in IAS Exam. Get UPSC Current Affairs 2019 in Hindi-Eng, Solved Online Ques/Ans UPSC Current Affairs PDF from here.
UPSC Current Affairs
UPSC Latest Current Affairs 2019:
UPSC Current Affairs in English:
- Woman moves SC alleging rape by Arunachal CM Pema Khandu, court refuses to interfere
- Mosque shooting erodes New Zealand reputation for safety, tolerance
- Islamophobia to blame for New Zealand terror attack: Imran Khan
- CST bridge collapse: Mumbai Police files primary report, blames BMC for tragedy
- Islamic world reacts with disgust at New Zealand mosque attacks
- TDP releases list of candidates for Andhra polls, Naidu’s son to contest for first time
- Remove Pollachi case videos, pics from internet: HC to Centre
- While India was glued to Balakot airstrike, army carried out mega strikes along Myanmar border
- Delhi: 10 arrested with heroin worth Rs 332 crore
- Jagan Reddy’s uncle found dead in pool of blood, probe on
- New Zealand mosques mass shooting: What we know so far
- Tom Vadakkan not big leader: Rahul after Sonia aide joins BJP
Also Get Here: Latest Current Affairs Updates
UPSC Current Affairs in Hindi:
- अरुणाचल के सीएम पेमा खांडू ने महिला पर लगाया बलात्कार का आरोप, कोर्ट ने किया दखल देने से इनकार
- मस्जिद की शूटिंग सुरक्षा, सहिष्णुता के लिए न्यूजीलैंड की प्रतिष्ठा को नष्ट करती है
- न्यूजीलैंड के आतंकी हमले के लिए इस्लामोफोबिया को दोष देना: इमरान खान
- सीएसटी पुल का पतन: मुंबई पुलिस ने प्राथमिक रिपोर्ट दायर की, त्रासदी के लिए बीएमसी को दोषी ठहराया
- न्यूजीलैंड मस्जिद हमलों पर घृणा के साथ इस्लामी दुनिया प्रतिक्रिया करती है
- टीडीपी ने आंध्र चुनाव के लिए उम्मीदवारों की सूची जारी की, नायडू के बेटे ने पहली बार चुनाव लड़ा
- पोलाची केस वीडियो, इंटरनेट से पिक्स हटाएं: एचसी टू सेंटर
- जब भारत को बालाकोट हवाई पट्टी से जोड़ा गया था, तब सेना ने म्यांमार सीमा पर मेगा हमले किए थे
- दिल्ली: 332 करोड़ रुपये की हेरोइन के साथ 10 गिरफ्तार
- जगन रेड्डी के चाचा खून से लथपथ मिले, जांच की जा रही है
- न्यूजीलैंड की मस्जिदें सामूहिक शूटिंग: हम अब तक क्या जानते हैं
- टॉम वडक्कन नहीं बड़े नेता: सोनिया सहयोगी के भाजपा में शामिल होने के बाद राहुल
UPSC Current Affairs Questions Answers:
Question 1: What is the name given to the lander of second moon mission of India, which will be India’s first moon landing mission?
Question 2: Mr. Somnath Chatterjee, who died recently, till which time was the Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
- From 1999 to 2002
- From 1991 to 1996
- From 2004 to 2009
- From 1996 to 2001
Question 3: Which railway station has got the highest ranking in the A1 category in the Railway Minister’s third cleanliness survey?
Must Read: Current International News
Question 4: Which cities were ranked highest and lowest respectively in the first Ease of Living Index 2018 by the Ministry of Urban Development ?
- Hyderabad and Allahabad
- Kochi and Muzaffarpur
- Pune and Patna
- Navi Mumbai and Lucknow
Question 5: First project under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme the ‘North East Circuit: Kangla Fort Khongjom’ was inaugurated on August 14. Where are these two places located?
Question 6: At which place India’s only facility for conservation of endangered species,’Laboratory for the Conservation of Endangered Species (LaCONES) was dedicated to the nation on August 12,2018 ?
- In Kangiyaranga
- in Hyderabad
- in Dehradun
- Annamalai hill
Also Know About: Famous Books and Authors
Question 7: Where will the two new space research technology centers will be set up in the country?
- Jammu and Tripura
- Chandigarh and Puri
- Gwalior and Assam
- Ranchi and Lucknow
Question 8: On which date was the World Elephant Day 2018 celebrated?
- August 11
- August 12
- August 13
- August 14
Question 9: The four-day Gaj Mahotsav was organized between:
- August 10-13, 2018
- August 11-14, 2018
- August 9-12, 2018
- August 12-15, 2018
Read Here: International Current Affairs
Question 10: Which state government is developing ‘Automated Multi-modal Biometric Identification System (AMBIS)’ to detect criminals?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
Question 11: In which city did the rally of 2000 Sikhs in support of the Khalistan organized on August 12, 2018?
- New York
Question 12: In which of the following states, Shaheed Saman Diwas was observed in all districts on August 14, 2018?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Check Now: GK Current Affairs
Question 13: Which scientist’s 99th birth anniversary was celebrated on August 12, 2018?
- Vikram Sarabhai
- MGK Menon
- Satish Dhawan
- Jagadish Chandra Basu
Question 14: Which of the following is related to ‘Chhadi Mubarak’?
- Jagannath Yatra, Puri
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Vaishno Devi Yatra
- Amarnath cave Yatra
Question 15: What is India’s ranking in the Global Innovation Index 2018?
Check More Links Related to UPSC
Question 16: Where was the Ikea’s first store opened in India?
- New Delhi
Question 17: On which date is the World Biofuel Day organized?
- August 7
- August 8
- August 9
- August 10
Question 18: How many modern bio-fuel refineries will be established in the country as per the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Question 19: Shri Harivansh, who was elected as the Deputy Speaker of Rajya Sabha, is the member of:
Question 20: Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Commission for Women?
- Shazia Ilmi
- Neerja Chaudhary
- Pinky Anand
- Rekha Sharma
Do You Know About: Person in news Current affairs
UPSC Current Affairs 2019:
With the change in pattern of UPSC exam, questions related to current events and news have assumed a major role in deciding the fate of students. Broadly, the type of questions asked can be divided into two – static and dynamic.
For UPSC IAS Current Affairs, the most important thing is to segregate the topics in news as per the IAS Syllabus for Prelims and Mains. For UPSC current affairs related to IAS Prelims, it is still somewhat easier as there is just one GS paper.
Union Public Service Commission Current Affairs span subjects like history, geography, economy, environment and ecology, polity, science etc. Candidates should remain updated on UPSC current affairs that create headlines nationally as well as internationally.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||Awards and Honours in India|
|Current Indian books and Authors||Sports Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Date Wise Current Affairs|