UPSC Current Affairs
Check UPSC Current Affairs in Hindi-Eng from here!!! Whether you are preparing for any competitive exam of UPSC such as IAS or want to gain knowledge in the concerned field must check the latest and Updated Ques/Ans related to UPSC Current Affairs 2018.
Aspirants also have option to download UPSC Current Affairs 2018 in the PDF form by pressing the direct links uttered below. It is very necessary to read the latest Updates for them who are going to appear in UPSC examination.
Why It is Necessary To Read Current Affairs For UPSC 2018?
Today, the competition level is increasing in every field so that is in UPSE Examination. So candidates must prepare well before appearing in Examination, it is very necessary to prepare from UPSC Current Affairs Questions Answers.
On this page, we are providing you latest UPSC Current Affairs 2018 PDF in English and Hindi which can be downloading by follow suitable link present on your screen. Students preparing for Civil Services Examination can collect latest news of state and central government and also make yourself updated.
UPSC Current Affairs
Our expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com have gathered UPSC Daily Current Affairs and who are in search of it for their upcoming exams, so must read this article till end according to your language…!
UPSC Current Affairs In English
- This Constitution Bench will, from January 17, commence hearing a batch of 27 petitions challenging the Aadhaar scheme.
- India, for the first time, took part in a meeting of the international military cooperation departments of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) since joining the bloc last year.
- The study covered 1,084 children in 936 households in 60 villages in Mysuru district. As much as 50.8% of children, who were part of the survey in the 60 villages, were unable to read or understand three out of four instructions.
- Currently, in SCO, there are 8-member states and 4 observer states (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, Mongolian).
- Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra met with his four senior-most colleagues to initiate a discussion on issues highlighted by them in the January 12 press conference.
- Breaking the ice, Justices Jasti Chelameswar, Ranjan Gogoi, Madan B. Lokur and Kurian Joseph were invited to the CJI’s chamber in the Supreme Court in the morning before the day’s court work commenced.
- The main purpose of the meeting was “to sit together and sort out the issues.” A second meeting will be held on Wednesday.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that intelligence, big data and defence preparedness were necessary to ensure national security.
- “The economic growth of the 21st century will emerge along the ‘confluence’ of big data, connectivity and artificial intelligence,” he said explaining that the future belonged to those countries who innovated along these three pillars.
- At the national level, the u5 varies from 43 in rural areas to 25 in urban areas and ranges from 11 in Kerala to 55 in Madhya Pradesh.
- More girls seem to be dying than boys, the death rate of girls being 12 against 10 for boys. Also, the death rate is 12 in rural areas against 10 in urban areas.
- According to the arrangement, Myanmar would consider resettling the displaced people staying at the zero line on a priority basis and reiterated its commitment to the stop outflow of its residents to Bangladesh.
Download Now: UPSC Current Affairs In English PDF
UPSC Current Affairs In Hindi
- भारत के उप-राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार के रूप में भारत की गुप्तचर एजेंसी रॉ के पूर्व प्रमुख राजिंदर खन्ना को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- सऊदी अरब और संयुक्त अरब अमीरात में “संवर्धित कर” लागू किया गया है| राजस्व को बढ़ाने के लिए अधिकांश वस्तुओं एवं सेवाओं पर पांच फीसदी ‘कर’ लगाया गया है|
- प्रधानमंत्री की वेबसाइट “पीएमइंडिया” अब 13 भाषाओँ में उपलब्ध है| यह बेवसाइट हिंदी, अंग्रेजी के अलावा बंगाली, गुजराती, कन्नड़, मलयालम, मराठी, उड़िया, पंजाबी, तमिल, और तेलुगु में उपलब्ध है। …
- हरियाणा में सब्जी उत्पादकों के लिए “भावांतर भरपायी योजना” शुरू की गई है|
- मध्य प्रदेश में ‘आदि शकारा वाहिनी” मोबाइल संग्रहालय सेवा शुरू की गई है|
- लाइबेरिया के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में पूर्व फुटबॉलर खिलाडी जॉर्ज विया को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- अफ़्रीकी पार्क संगठन के अध्यक्ष के रूप में ब्रिटिश राज परिवार के प्रिंस हेनरी को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- राष्ट्रीय केडेट कोर के महानिदेशक के रूप में लेफ्टिनेंट जनरल बी एस साहवत को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- फीफा वर्ल्ड कप की ऑर्गेनाइजिंग कमेटी के अध्यक्ष के रूप में एलेक्सी सोरोकिन को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- गुजरात के मुख्यमंत्री के रूप में विजय रूपाणी को नियुक्त किया गया है|
- हिमाचल प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री प्रधान सचिव के रूप में मनीषा नंदा को नियुक्त किया गया है|
Download PDF: UPSC Current Affairs In Hindi
UPSC IAS Ques/Ans
Ques 1) Who is the author of the book ” Sahibs Who Loved India” ?
- Khushwant Singh
- Chetan Bhagat
- Nadeem Aslam
Ques 2) Who received the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development ?
- Mohamed ElBradei
- Wen Jiabo
- Taro Aso
- Nicholas Sarkhosay
Check Also: UPSC Notification
Ques 3) Which country will be setting up a world Biggest Telescope ?
Ques 4) At which place was G-20 Summit held?
- New York
- Los Angeles
Ques 5) ” Lisbon Treaty ” is the treaty accepted / adopted by the members of which of the following organizations recently?
- European Union
Ques 6) Beri-Beri is the deficiency disease caused by the vitamin
Ques 7) Who has been appointed as President of Zambia?
- Dawada Kairaba
- Isatov Njle
- Rupia Banda
Check Now: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Ques 8) Who is the Pepsico Chief ?
- Indira Nooyi
- Indira Mukerjee
- Kiran Mazumdar
- Deepa Mirza
Ques 9) “Fehmida Mizza” is a woman speaker of National Assembly of
Ques 10) Who is called the “Grand Old Man Of India”?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Dadabhai Naoroji
Ques 11) Cabinet Mission came to India in which year?
Ques 12) Which five year plan has the objective ” Garibi Hatao” ?
Ques 13) Which river is declared as ” national river” ?
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Ques 14) “No country for old men” is a
Ques 15) Hathigumbha inscription belongs to
Ques 16) He thought that his mother was not happy ……him
Ques 17) Do you really agree
- /that he has blamed us
- (B)/ for the dispute, especially you and I
- (C)/ No error
- (D) ?
Check Now: Current International News
Ques 18) “ ENDEAVOUR” find the synonym
- try again
Ques 19) “ FABULOUS” find the antonym
Ques 20) The soldiers fought courageously …. The enemy troops
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Best Current Affairs Book For UPSC
Here we are presenting some for Best Current Affairs Book For UPSC Examination, so that it may easy for the appliers to start preparation according to their exam, so let’s have a look…!
Recommended IAS Books for Current Affairs – Civil Services Preliminary Exam
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 – Respective Year
- Mathrubhumi Yearbook – Respective Year
- Concise General Knowledge Manual – Barry O’Brien – Respective Year
- UPSC Portal Current Affairs For IAS (PRE) – Respective Year
Additional books for Civil Services Preliminary Exam Current Affairs:
- General Knowledge Manual – Barry O’Brien – Respective Year
- GK And Current Affairs (India) In English (CD) – Practice Guru
- Current Affairs & News In Focus Objective Questions (Vol. 1) – Kiran Prakashan
- UPSC PORTAL India Concise – Respective Year
Check Now: Best UPSC Preparation Books
Must Read Books/Magazines for Current Affairs in IAS Exam Prelims:
- India Year Book – Publication Division – Respective Year
- Economic Survey – Respective Year
- Yojana Magazine Free Download
- Kurukshetra Magazine Free Download
- Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine
You may fetch more information regarding UPSC Current Affairs 2018 by going through the direct links given on this page. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from the keyboard or may follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Stay tuned with this web portal for regular updates related to UPSC Daily Current Affairs as we will update this page whenever necessary or you can also book mark this page by pressing Ctrl plus D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Syllabus||Online Test for UPSC|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Registration||UPSC Previous Year Question Papers|
|Famous Books and Authors||Current National News|