UPSC Eligibility Criteria
UPSC Eligibility Criteria all details are available here!!! Civil Service/ IAS/ CDS, NDA, IES, ISS, ESE, CMS are one of the first career choices for Youth. Applicants, who want to become a part of Union Public Services Commission by clearing the entrance exam, may get the updated details like Qualification Required, Age limitation for UR / SC / ST / OBC candidates in the below module. We’re trying to provide more information regarding UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017 so you may bookmark our web portal to get instant access.
Although, those candidates who are eagerly doing preparation for UPSC Exam to get the job in government department must Glance to this page. All the essential detail is provided under the one roof while seeking the good for candidates who are going to appear for the Union Public Services Commission recruitment.
Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for selecting the qualified and result oriented candidate for Civil Services of State Government and Public Sector responsibility. In below section of web page we the team of recruitmentresult.com is mention all UPSC Eligibility Criteria details for the welfare of appearing aspirants, we request you to have a Look…
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
UPSC Civil Service Exams:
There are principally many exams which come under Union Public Service Commission they are-
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- National Defence Academy(NDA)
- Combined Defence Services Examination(CDSE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA)
- Engineering Services Examination(ESE )
Check Here: Latest Exam Updates For UPSC
- Aspirants who fulfill the UPSC Eligibility Criteria can only be able to take the part in the examination.
- The complete details of UPSC Eligibility criteria 2017 for examination are well mentioned below.
Get Here: UPSC Calendar
- Participants must have the Nationality either
1) Citizen of India.
2) Citizen of Nepal.
3) Citizen of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (b) (c), (d), and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Those candidates belongs to categories (b) (c), and (d) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service.
Fill Here: UPSC Application Form
What Qualification Required for UPSC Civil Services?
An applying contender must possess a 12th /Graduate Degree of any of the Universities integrated by an Act of the Central OR State Legislature in India OR other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a Deemed University under the UGC Act, 1956.
Also, those who are waiting for results of final year examination are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination but; they are invented to submit proof of passing the requisite qualification along with Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination.
Get More Job Options, Through Below:
Is there any Age Limit for UPSC 2017?
General Candidate must have between 21 to 32 years on 1st August of the year of examination. Prescribed age limits differ according to caste reservations are described in below table-
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Other Backwards Castes (OBC)||32 Years with relaxation of 03 years = 35 years|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||32 Years with relaxation of 05 Years = 37 years|
|Physically disabled candidates (Blind, Deaf-Mute, Orthopedic)||32 years with relaxation of 10 years = 42 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||General = 37 years, OBC = 40 Years, SC/ST = 42 Years, PH = 50 years|
|Disabled servicemen disabled from duty||General= 37 years OBC = 38 Years SC/ST = 40 Years|
How many Attempts are permitted for UPSC Civil Services Exam?
Numbers of attempts for exam are as follow under:
- General Category: 6 attempts till 32 years of age.
- OBC: 9 attempts till 35 years of age.
- SC/ST: unlimited attempts till 37 years of age.
Physically Handicapped /disabled candidates belong to General category will get the benefit of 9 attempts till the age prescribed by Union Public Service Commission – 42 years of age.
Check Important Section Of UPSC:
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|
|Online Test For UPSC||UPSC Exam Pattern|
- Those candidates who appear for any of the papers of the Civil Services Preliminary Exam, your attempt is COUNTED. If you filled up the UPSC application form but didn’t go to give the Preliminary Exam, then in that case your attempt will NOT BE COUNTED.
- A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to participate in this examination.
Union Public Service Commission will do verification of eligibility conditions with Original documents only after the applicant has eligible for Interview/ Personality Test. Applicants above provided updated information on UPSC Eligibility Criteria are helpful to apply for upcoming Civil Service Entrance Exam.
Dear interested applier may bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. Also, if you have any queries about UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017, you can also leave a comment in the below stated box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Result|
|How to Check UPSC Application Status||UPSC Admit Card|
|Employment News Highlights||Latest Current Affairs Updates|