UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, interested to apply for any UPSC Recruitment, should check out the UPSC Eligibility Criteria first. Here we have provided all you need regarding UPSC Eligibility such as Education, Age Limit, and No of Attempts etc. kindly go through this page to get all you want to know.
UPSC 2019 Exam Date:
|Issue of Notification||19-02-2019|
|Application form availability|
|Last date for Application Submission (online)||18-03-2019|
|Prelims Admit card||Last week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Exam date||02-06-2019 (1 Day)|
|Prelims exam result||August 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date||20-09-2019 (5 Days)|
|Declaration of final result||January 2020|
Quick Glance of UPSC 2019 Exam:
|Exam Name||Civil Services Exam 2019|
|Conducted By||Union Public Commission Services (UPSC)|
|Exam Type||Central Level Exam|
|Recruits For||Various central civil|
services and designations
|Mode Of Exam||Offline mode|
|Stages||Stage-1: Preliminary ExamStage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)Stage-3: Personal Interview|
|Type Of Questions||Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions),|
Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to grab upcoming jobs in union public service commission must check UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the respective posts by going through the appropriate link provided below:
|Name of exam||Eligibility criteria|
|Engineering Services Examination||Get Details|
|Combined Defense service Exam||Get Details|
|NDA & NA EXAM||Get Details|
|IAS Examination||Get Details|
|Indian Forest Service Exam||Get Details|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam||Get Details|
UPSC Civil Service Exams:
Union public service commission conducts various exams every year to recruit candidates in different services. These services are as follows:
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- National Defence Academy(NDA)
- Combined Defence Services Examination(CDSE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA)
- Engineering Services Examination(ESE )
|UPSC Civil Services Mains Result||Get Here|
|UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|UPSC Civil Services Admit Card||Get Here|
|UPSC Civil Services Syllabus||Get Here|
Are you Eligible?
Check out the eligibility norms required for UPSC Exam and if you find yourself eligible for respective post then you should apply for the suitable post. Let’s check if you are eligible or not?
Participants must have the Nationality either
1) Citizen of India.
2) Citizen of Nepal.
3) Citizen of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (b) (c), (d), and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Those candidates belongs to categories (b) (c), and (d) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service.
Check Here: Latest Exam Updates For UPSC
Post Wise UPSC Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Administrative Services (IAS) Exam:
Civil Services Examination is conducted by union public service commission with the intention to recruit candidates in Indian Administrative Services (IAS) to hold the vacant post of Indian Administrative Services Officer.
|IAS 2019 Application Form||Get Here|
|UPSC IAS Result||Get Here|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|IAS Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|IAS Exam Books||Get Here|
Indian Foreign Services (IFS) Exam 2019:
Union public service commission conducts civil services examination to recruit candidates in Indian Foreign Services (IFS). Following is the eligibility criteria needed for IFS Exam 2019.
IAS Eligibility Criteria and Indian Foreign Services (IFS) Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification
- Age: between 21-32 years
|IFS Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|IFS Admit Card||Get Here|
|IFS Application Form||Get Here|
|IFS Question Paper||Get Here|
|IFS Result||Get Here|
|IFS Syllabus||Get Here|
|IFS Exam Centers||Get Here|
Fill Here: UPSC Application Form
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) Exam:
Union public service commission conducts Combined Defense service Examination to recruit candidates in three cadets that are Indian military, navy, army and air force. All these cadets are train together.
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- For air force: 12th standard form Physics and Mathematics along with a degree from esteemed institution or bachelor degree in engineering /technology.
- For Indian military: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university
- For Officers Training: Graduate Degree from any esteemed university or institute or college
- For Indian Naval Academy: Engineering Degree from any recognized university or institute
- Age: 20-25 years
|UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card||Get Here|
|CDS Question Paper 2019||Get Here|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||Get Here|
|UPSC CDS 1 2019||Get Here|
|How To Prepare For CDS Exam||Get Here|
|CDS Syllabus||Get Here|
|UPSC CDS Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card||Get Here|
NDA & NA Examination:
Union public service commission conducts National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination in two phases that is Phase I and Phase II. Candidate who wants to fill NDA & NA Application Form shall check their eligibility norms mentioned below:
Get Here: UPSC Calendar
NDA & NA Examination Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: passed 12th class
- Age: Must born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2001
|NDA 1 Admit Card||Get Here|
|NDA Application Form||Get Here|
|NDA 2 Exam||Get Here|
|NDA Exam Centers||Get Here|
|NDA Preparation Books 2019||Get Here|
|UPSC NDA 1 Answer Key||Get Here|
|NDA Question Paper||Get Here|
|NDA 2 Admit Card||Get Here|
|NDA Answer Key||Get Here|
|NDA Cut Off||Get Here|
|NDA Sample Papers||Get Here|
|NDA Exam Pattern||Get Here|
Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Exam:
Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to hire job seekers in Indian Engineering Services (IES). Organization is seeking for eligible and captivated candidates to fill the vacant post of CE, ME, EE and ETE.
Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree in Engineering
- Age: 21 to 30 Years
CAPF ACs Examination 2019:
To fill up Assistant Commandant Post, Union Public Service Commission conducts Limited Departmental Competitive Examination in Central Armed Police Forces. Candidates have to pass from two stages that is written test and personality test/personal interview for selection.
CAPF ACs Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Age: 20 to 25 Years
|UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|CAPF Syllabus||Get Here|
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment||Get Here|
|UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key||Get Here|
|UPSC CAPF Previous Year Paper||Get Here|
|UPSC CAPF AC Result||Get Here|
|How to Prepare for Assistant Commandant Exam||Get Here|
CMS Examination 2019:
Combined Medical Services Examination is conducted to recruit productive candidates to fill the vacant post of medical officer in different government department. It is organized by union public service commission in the month of August.
CMS Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree
- Age: Maximum 32 Years
|UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Result||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Get Here|
|How to Prepare for UPSC CMS||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Cut Off||Get Here|
|CMS Preparation Books||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
UPSC 2019 Category wise Age Limit and Number of Attempts:
|SC/ST||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf,|
|42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9|
SC/ST= No bar
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs,|
OBC= 40 Yrs,
disabled from duty.
Check Important Section of UPSC:
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books|
|Online Test For UPSC||UPSC Exam Pattern|
Physical Standard Test (PST):
For NDA and CDS Examination there are some physical standards. These physical standards are described below:
Candidate must follow these physical requirements in daily routine to grab government sector job:
- Running: 2 to 4 Km. in 15 minutes
- Pushups & Sit-ups: Minimum 20 each
- Chin ups: Minimum 08
- Rope Climbing: 3 to 4 meters
Teeth, Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions:
- Candidate should have natural teeth with 14 dental points. Candidate who is suffering from severe pyorrhea shall get rejected.
- Hearing of the applicants should be normal
- Forced whisper at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room will be clear to the candidates.
- Applicants have not disease in ear, nose and throat in past or present.
- Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
Go through some Important Links of UPSC Exam:
|UPSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|IAS Application Form||Get Here|
|UPSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|UPSC Registration||Get Here|
|UPSC Calendar||Get Here|
|UPSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|UPSC Exam Result||Get Here|
|UPSC Cut Off||Get Here|
|UPSC Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|UPSC Application Form||Get Here|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019
Union public service commission conducts various competitive examinations every year to recruit captivated and eligible candidates to fill the vacant post in various departments. So candidates who are going to apply for Union public service commission exams must ensure their eligibility criteria first.
Various exams like Civil Service/ IAS/ CDS, NDA, IES, ISS, ESE, CMS, etc are being conducted by Union public service commission. Most of these exams are tough to crack. So only those candidates are advised to apply who satisfy eligibility norms.