UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates, who want to appear UPSC Engineering Services Examination. UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam will be held on 08th January 2017. To download UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket through online mode, you may check this page. Applicants should bring their UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 with them at time of exam.
Applicants, who want to appear for this examination, must download their UPSC ESE Hall Ticket from official site of Union Public Service Commission. Aspirants can get remaining information about Engineering Services Exam through this page that is created for convenience of our visitors by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Easy steps to download UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket:
Aspirants who are going to be a part of this above examination they can follow below steps to download hall ticket from official website…
- First of all contenders are required to visit official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now contenders are required to follow ‘What’s New’ section and choose suitable link.
- By pressing this link a new page will be opened, candidates have to hit on ‘Download e-Admit Card’ link.
- Now applicants will be able to download their admit cards by entering correct Registration Id or Roll Number.
- Applicants can download their admit cards by entering correct registration number as per the image shown below.
- Candidates who want to download their hall ticket by entering roll number they can choose roll number option and download their call letters by entering correct details.
- After entering correct details you need to hit ‘Submit’ tab and your admit card will display on your system screen in PDF format.
- Thereafter candidates should save it on their system and take a printout of it for attending examination.
- Without hall ticket candidates will not be permitted to appear for examination.
Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Do you know about UPSC ESE?
UPSC ESE is an Engineering Services Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission across India to recruit candidates for group A/B/C posts. Contenders who qualify this exam they will be hired by various government departments which are given below…
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Civil Engineering Posts)
- Central Engineering Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Civil Engineering Post)
- Central Engineering Service (Roads), Gr. ‘A’ (Civil Engineering Posts)
- Central Water Engineering Service Gr. ‘A’ (Civil Engineering Posts)
- Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service
- AEE (Civil Engg Posts)in Border Roads Engineering Service Gr. ‘A’
- AEE (Civil) of P&T Building Works Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers
- AEE (QS&C) in Military Engineer Service (MES)Surveyor Cadre
Get Details: UPSC Books
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern:
|Paper I (Objective Type)||General Ability Test|
(Part A: General English)
(Part B: General Studies)
|Papers II & III (Objective type)||Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering||200 Marks for each paper|
|Papers IV & V(Conventional Type)||Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering||200 Marks for each paper|
|Total marks for written Examination||1000 Marks|
|Personality Test||200 Marks|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Engineering Services Examination|
|UPSC Engineering Services Result||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Syllabus||Online Test For UPSC|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification: 28th September 2016
- Last date to submit application form: 21st October 2016 (Friday)
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam: 08th January 2017 (Sunday)
- UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam: 14th May 2017 (Sunday)
Candidates can directly download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 through Official Link which is given below. Dear visitors if you want to get any other information about this concern they you can ask for it using comment box and we will try to solve it soon.
To Download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card Directly :- Hit Here
Applicants you can bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook or Google plus to attain latest updates regarding UPSC ESE admit cards. Contenders can also get latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, application forms etc direct to your mailbox by Subscribing Our Free Email Service that is absolutely free.