UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card Out Now!! Get all the important details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card for 06th Jan (Prelims) Exam. According to the latest UPSC Calendar, the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 is going to be held on 06-01-2019.
Candidates who complete the applying procedure before 22-10-2018 will become eligible to download the UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 and appear in the Union Public Service Commission ESE Prelims Exam, 2019.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019 Admit Card
To download the UPSC ESE Admit Card candidates will be required to visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in and enter their Registration ID and Date of Birth. Without such credentials no UPSC Engineering Services Examination Admit Card 2019 will be downloaded.
Get more details about UPSC Engineering Service Hall Ticket / UPSC Engineering Services e-Call Letter from this page equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com. You must carry 2 print outs of UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 at time of appearing for test.
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the examination||Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019|
|Date of Exam||06-01-2018.|
|Category||UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card|
|Date of Notification||26-09-2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||22-10-2018|
|UPSC Engineering Service Exam Date||06-01-2019 (SUNDAY)|
|Status of UPSC ESE Exam Admit Card|
Way to get UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Admit Card:
Here are some handy stepsfor UPSC Engineering Service Exam Hall Ticket Download 2019:
- To download the UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card, Aspirants are required to visit official portal of union public service commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After this, go to “Examination” section and hit “Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019” link.
- From new opened page, against hit “Click Here” link i.e. visible in front of ‘e-admit card’ column to download UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket.
- Thereafter read entire instructions related to ENGINEERING SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2019 E-ADMIT CARD and press “Yes” tab.
- Now, you need to select any of the given option
Download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card By Registration ID:
- You need to put asked details such as your Enter your registration id, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Radom.
- After that, hit “Submit” tab and within few seconds, your UPSC Engineering Services January Admit Card/UPSC Engineering Service Examination Admit Card 2019 will open up at your system.
- Download it and get printout of UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card, keep it safe for, examination purpose
Download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card By Roll No:
- Aspirants are required to fill registered roll no, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Image as shown below.
- Thereafter, hit “Submit” button and your UPSC Engineering Services e-Admit Card will generate on your screen.
- Aspirants may save their Union Public Service Commission admit card.
- You are required to carry UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019 at time of appearing for Without UPSC ESE hall ticket, you will not be able to participate in exam.
Get Here: UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
List Of Documents To Be Carried With UPSC Admit Card:
- Two (2) identical photographs (one photograph for each session)
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License
- Must bring Black Ball Point Pen as the candidates shall be required to fill the Attendance List with Black Ball Point Pen only.
Download Here: UPSC Engineering Services Mains Notice
UPSC Engineering Service Exam Pattern:
UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019:
|Paper||Name of Paper||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper||2 Hours||200|
|Paper-II||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper||3 Hours||300|
|Paper-I + Paper-II||Grand Total||5 Hours||500|
UPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
|Paper||Exam Type||Subjects Involved||Time Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper – I||Conventional||Engineering Discipline – I||3 hours||300 marks|
|Paper – II||Conventional||Engineering Discipline – II||3 hours||300 marks|
Check Also: UPSC IES Selection Procedure
ESE Personality Test:
Those who get qualified under Engineering Services Mains Exam will be invited for Interview. Interview will be of 200 Marks.
UPSC Engineering Services Call Letter:
UPSC ESE Admit Card is available here for download! By pressing on link placed on this page, you will be able to download your UPSC ESE Hall Ticket. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates concerning exam & others.
Details on UPSC ESE Preliminary Hall Ticket:
Check listed details on your UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Address of candidate.
- Date of Birth
- Father Name.
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
Want to Know? How To Prepare For IES Exam
|Date of Notification||26.09.2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||22.10.2018|
|UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination date 2019||06.01.2019 (SUNDAY)|
|Availability of UPSC Engineering Services Call Letter||15 days prior exam|
To avail more stuff about UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates regarding your hall ticket.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Engineering Services Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination||IES Details|
|IES Eligibility Criteria||IES Answer Key|
|ESE Exam Pattern||IES Preparation Books|
|IES Previous Year Question Papers||IES Salary|