UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2014
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2014 for filling 582 Vacancies.
- UPSC Engineering Services examination is conducted by the UPSC. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacant posts in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 21st April 2014.
- Other details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Advertisement 2014 is uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Total No of vacancies-
Entire Illumination of UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2014:
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer|
- Applicants’ age should reside in between 21years to 30 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules to the reserved category.
- Candidates should hold a degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Contender should possess any one of the below qualifications:
- Sections A & B of the Institution examinations of Engineers.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a foreign University.
- Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers
- Associate Membership Exam Part II & III/ sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society
- Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Radio Engineers.
- Contender those who belong to General category have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman aspirants are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
- Aspirants have to deposit the fee by cash or net banking through any branch of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Contender will be selected based on their performance in written examination and personal interview.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the application form
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Filled application should be submitted and candidates should note the registration no and should take a printout of the form.
- Starting date for online registration- 22nd March 2014
- Last date for online registration- 21st April 2014
- Written examination- 20th June 2014
Note: For more relevant details you may go through the Official Site.