UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2015
Union Public Service Commission has circulated an exam Notification regarding UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2015 for the applicants who want to apply for engineering Service examination. Applicants may fill the application form from 14th March 2015 to 10th April 2015. Candidates must read the other details about UPSC admission, registration, exam date etc are mentioned on this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Union Public service Commission|
|Name of the examination||UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2015|
|Starting Date||14th March 2015|
|Closing Date||10th April 2015|
|Exam Date||12th June 2015|
Candidates should have done an Engineering Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized university / Institute.
- Aspirant’s age should reside in between 21 to 30 years in age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates.
- General & OBC Category have to pay an amount of Rs. 50/-
- Female / SC / ST Applicants are exempted to pay any amount of fee
- Fee can be paid in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Organizations will shortlist the candidates on the basis of written test.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for they must go to the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then Candidates Must have to fill the application form very carefully in correct manner must upload the scanned photograph and signature and then submit the completed form within given time period. Take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Date to be remembered:
- Starting Date: 14th March 2015
- Closing Date: 10th April 2015
- Exam Date: 12th June 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
To obtain more details you may check the Official Notification.