UPSC Engineering Services Result
UPSC Engineering Services Result has been declared by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who had appeared in written part of the Engineering Services Examination, held in May and interviews for Personality Test held in September-November, this year and now looking for UPSC Engineering Services Result 2017 can check it from this page. Here we are also providing UPSC IES ESE Final Results which you can easily download in PDF form by following the instruction as given below.
A total of 604 candidates have been recommended by the Commission for appointment through Engineering Services Exam, against 676 vacancies. To avail more additional info on Union Public Service Commission Final Result candidates are required to go through this complete page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to download UPSC Engineering Services Result:
In order to attain concerned engineering exam result aspirants need to go through the following steps as mentioned below.
- Go through the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that move on to “What’s New” section and hit “Final Result; Engineering Services Examination, 2016” link on home page.
- Now, a new page will get open where you need to hit on PDF file link.
- On selection of this link a page containing the roll numbers and name of selected contenders will displayed on your digital screen.
- Now, search for your roll number and match your query & download the same on your desktop.
- Lastly, get a hard copy of score card for future reference.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
UPSC Engineering Services Result
Union Public Service Commission is a commission that is nationally authorized and it conducts various exams to employ eligible candidates in government sector. UPSC is certified to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Combined Defence, Civil Services, Engineering, CMS, NA & NDA, IES/ISS, SCRA and Assistant Commandant Service’s examinations.
Purpose of Exam:
Main objective of commission for conducting this exam is to give employment to eligible contenders for filling up various posts of Engineering Services through written Examination, held by commission in May 2016 and the interviews for Personality Test held in September-November, 2016.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
Assortment of aspirants for Engineering Services will be made strictly in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available. Allotment of candidates to various Services / Posts shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of Services expressed by them.
UPSC Calendar: – Get Details
- All the provisionally shortlisted candidates will undergo document verification with reference to their eligibility for mentioned post.
- The mark sheet shall be made available on the website within fifteen days from the date of declaration of result.
You may check this Official Notification for getting your score card directly.
We update this page, with latest details related to UPSC Engineering Services Result 2017 so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates on your instant access. You may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire updated information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card||UPSC Admit Card|
|PSC Notification||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|