UPSC Engineering Services Result
Union Public Service Commission is all set to announce UPSC Engineering Services Result. Candidates can check their UPSC Engineering Services Result 2017 shortly from this page. UPSC Engineering Services Exam is going to be held on 08th January 2017. After two to three months of examination, ESE Exam Results can be obtained from official portal through online mode.
Candidates who successfully qualify the written exam of engineering services can appear for Interview/ Personality Test on specified dates. To attain more additional info on Union Public Service Commission ESE Result candidates are required to go through this complete page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download UPSC Engineering Services Result:
For getting the concerned result candidates are required to go through the following steps as mentioned below.
- First of all visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Go for “What’s New” section and hit suitable link from home page.
- This will open a PDF file containing the roll numbers and name of selected contenders on your digital screen.
- Now, search for your roll number and match your query & download the same on your desktop.
- Lastly, get hard copy of UPSC Engineering Services Results for future reference.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
UPSC Engineering Services Result
Know the Organization:
Union Public Service Commission is a commission that is nationally authorized and it conducts various exams to employ eligible candidates in government sector. UPSC is certified to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Combined Defence, Civil Services, Engineering, CMS, NA & NDA, IES / ISS, SCRA and Engineering Service’s examinations.
Purpose of Exam:
Main objective of commission for conducting this exam is to give employment to eligible contenders for filling up various posts for Engineering Services.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
How to fill detailed Application Form (DAF):
Candidates, who will qualify the written examination, will appear interview. Before interview candidates have to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF) from Commission’s Website:
- Go to official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select suitable link from ‘What’s New Section’.
- Select appropriate link and read complete instructions.
- Fill Online Application Form in prescribed Performa and submit it on or before the last date.
- Take print out of application form and submit it along with self attested photocopies of all essential documents / certificates in regard of qualification and experience.
- Envelope containing print out of DAF Online application form should be super scribed as “DAF for Engineering Services Examination, 2017”.
- Hard copy of Application form must be submitted through proper channel.
UPSC Calendar:- Get Details
Assortment of aspirants for Engineering Services will be purely based on their qualifying marks in personality test followed by interview process.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting||Get Details|
Date of Examination: 08th January 2017
You may check this Official Link for getting your UPSC Engineering Services Result 2017 directly.
Candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates for your instant access. You may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire updated information on your timeline directly. As soon as your UPSC ESE Result will available, we will update this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card||UPSC Admit Card|
|Online Test For UPSC||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|