UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern for Enforcement Accounts Officer paper is listed here. Union Public Service Commission organizes UPSC EPFO Exam for appointing eligible candidates for the post of Enforcement Officers & Accounts Officers. Questions in UPSC Employees Provident Fund Organization paper are asked from sections like Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Office Aptitude & English Language. There are total 200 questions in paper as per latest UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2018.
To score well in Union Public Service Commission Employees Provident Fund Organization exam, you may prepare as per updated Enforcement/Accounts Officers Exam Pattern. Medium of UPSC EPFO paper is both Hindi and English. Those who qualify written test will be invited for Interview. To grab more details about UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2018, go through this page created by tam of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
Plan your studies as per latest paper pattern of written examination.
|Section||Subject||Total Questions||Distribution of Marks|
|Section I||Reasoning||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Section II||Numerical Ability||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Section III||Office Aptitude||50 Questions||75 Marks|
|Section IV||English Language||50 Questions||Qualifying Nature|
Time Duration Of Paper:
Written test is of two hours duration. Manage your time for each section.
Medium Of Paper:
Question paper is set in both Hindi and English as per UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern.
Type Of Questions:
In Union Public Service Commission Employees Provident Fund Organization exam, multiple choices answers are asked.
Subjects Included In Paper:
Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Office Aptitude & English Language is among the subjects from which questions are asked.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Division Of Marks & Questions:
All Questions carry equal marks.
- 50 Questions of 100 Marks are from reasoning section.
- 50 Questions of 100 Marks are from Numerical Ability.
- From Office Aptitude, 50 Questions of 75 Marks are there in paper.
- English Language comprise of 50 Questions which are of Qualifying Nature
For each wrong answer, there is a negative marking of one third marks as per latest UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern. If aspirant do not attempt question, then no mark is deducted for that question.
Get Here Details of: UPSC EPFO Syllabus
UPSC EPFO Study Material
Preparation Books for UPSC EPFO General English:
- Arihant Descriptive General English (Language Comprehension Communication Skill Writing Ability) by S. P. Bakshi
- Advance General English by H. S. Bhatia
- Arihant Idioms & Phrases (English-Hindi) by Ashok K. Singh
- Arihant Objective General English for All Competitive Examinations by S. P. Bakshi
- Current Popular Essays & Letters by A. Kumar
- English Reading Comprehension by Anjani A Gupta
- Essential English for Competitions, Litrature, S. Chand & R.M Onkar
- General English for Competitive Examinations by B.D.Sharma
- Objective English by N. Khurmi
- Ramesh Common Errors in English by Abul Hashem
Reference Books for General Awareness:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Objective Type Questions by Khanna
- Unique Quintessence of General Studies by J.K. Chopra
- Ever-Latest General Knowledge by Upkar Prakashan
- General Knowledge and Competitive Exams from Sura Books
- General Knowledge by Dr. Syed
- J & K General Knowledge by RPH Editorial Board
- Ramesh General Knowledge & Current Affairs by RPH Editorial Board
- Ramesh General Knowledge Encyclopaedia by Alok Gupta
- S Chand General Knowledge Digest and General Studies by Mohan,K
- Prathiyogita Darpan
- Prathiyogita Kiran
- Pitambar Handbook of General Knowledge by B. N. Ahuja
Check Now: Latest UPSC Books
Books to prepare for other subjects:
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning -R.S. Aggarwal
- Non Verbal Reasoning BS Sijwali&Indu Sijwali
- English Improvement Course Dhillon Group of Publications
- Objective Arithmetic R S Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude R S Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning Shri M K Pandey
UPSC EPFO 2018 Exam Pattern will guide you in knowing distribution of marks allotted to each section, duration of paper, number of questions asked in paper. The main purpose of organizing written test is to inspect abilities & awareness of candidates. Those who present well in written test will undergo interview round. Your performance in interview session decides your selection for Enforcement officer and Accounts Officers jobs.
To get more details regarding UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2018, contenders may follow its Official Link. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates about UPSC EPFO 2018 Exam Pattern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC EPFO Result|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||Online Test for UPSC|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|