UPSC Geologist Exam Centers
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Entrance Examination all over India at UPSC Geologist Exam Centers. Aspirants who have participated in UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination may know about exam centers. At time of filling UPSC Online Application form, you have to fill one name of center as per your choice and Commission would then allocate that choice center. With help of Union Public Service Commission Geo-Scientist Examination Centres List, you may know about locations where Geo-Scientist Exam is going to take place. Grasp all details concerning UPSC Geologist Exam Centers 2018 from this page.
This Page Highlights:
Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist written Examination to fill Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) posts in government department. UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination is organized at various exam centers such as Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow etc. You may choose exam center which is easy to access without any harassment. Go through UPSC Geologist Exam Centers 2018 by scrolling down this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
UPSC Geologist Exam Centers
Union Public Service Commission Geologist Exam Centers:
Here is a detailed list of UPSC Geologist Exam centers. You can select any center as per your choice in order to appear for exam.
Check Here: UPSC Geologist Question Papers
Benefits of knowing the UPSC Geologist Exam Centers:
There are a variety of benefits of knowing the names of centers. We are listing some of them here.
- Applicants may choose the center next to their hometown as per their convenience.
- There will be no wastage of time as you know filled center where you have to appear for exam. So, you get saved from annoyance which arises due to long journey.
- You may fill choice center on time to avoid difficultly faced later on.
Remember, authority of allocating of final center lies with commission only and it depends on number of factors described here.
- Accessibility of seats in a particular exam center and district
- Availability of liaison for the choice center
- UPSC Geologist Exam Centers will be allotted on a first come first serve basis and applying contenders have to compromise with the allotted centers only.
Get Detailed: UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus From This Page!!
General Instruction as per UPSC Geologist Exam Centers:
- Centers and dates of holding the examination as listed above are likely to be altered at the discretion of the Commission.
- Allotment of Centers is on “first-apply-first-allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, no more will be entertained.
- This is to be noted that there will be a limit on number of candidates allotted to each of the Centre, except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
- Those who do not get Centers of their choice due to ceiling have to choose UPSC Geologist Exam Centers from residual ones.
- Dear candidates, you are advised to fill Union Public Service Commission application form as early as possible to avoid any delay.
- Commission reserves the right to change the Centers at their discretion if the situation demands.
- Aspirants appearing for UPSC Geologist Exam will be informed of the time table and place or places of exam, remember no request for change of center will be approved.
You May Also Check: UPSC Geologist Exam Pattern
Documents to be carried while appearing for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam:
Aspirants are advised to carry following documents listed here along with UPSC Admit Card. You have to paste color photograph on admit card along with original documents with one photocopy:
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination:
Union public Service commission conducts Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Entrance Examination to hire talented personals for vacant posts of different government department. Those who perform well in written examination and interview get placed at reputed positions of Geological Survey of India (GSI), Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB).
Check Now: UPSC Geologist Exam Books
To attain more details about UPSC Geologist Exam Centers 2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Applicants are advice to keep visiting to our page regularly to get all latest updates of Union Public Service Commission Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Geologist Exam||UPSC Geologist Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Geologist Result||Geologist Salary In India|
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||UPSC Notification|