UPSC Geologist Result
Unexpected UPSC Geologist Result This Year!!! Excited to know? Check out this page to get information of Combined Geo-Scientist/Geologist Merit List. Union Public Service Commission is all set to announce result of Geologist exam in upcoming months. Candidates who are going to participate in Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam on 12th May 2017 they can obtain the latest details of cut off marks through this page. Candidates must stay connected with this page to know the UPSC Geologist Result 2017.
It is anticipated that Union Public Service Commission will announce the result in the month of June/July 2017. Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for the Personality Test or Personnel Interview. Candidates can check the UPSC Geologist Cut Off Marks through this page by using their exam roll number and name. Further information regarding the same is well customized below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download UPSC Geologist Exam Result?
Participants of Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination can get their UPSC Geologist Result can download it by following some simple steps tailored below:
- Applicants should to log on to official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now go through ‘what’s new section that is given at right side on home page.
- Select link ‘Written Result – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination’.
- A file will open in front of you on your digital display in the form of PDF.
- Now match your name with roll no. available on that page.
- Applicants can also check their roll number easily by pressing CTRL+F.
- At last, Download it and take print out of your consequence for future use.
Read This: How to Check Result Using Internet?
UPSC Geologist Result
Know the further process After UPSC Geologist Merit List:
After declaration of merit list of written examinations, candidates will be called for the Personality Test or Personnel Interview. Before attending the personality test candidates need to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF). DAF can be filled tentatively in the month of July 2017. You may go through below given steps to fill it from official site of Union Public Service Commission.
Check Here: UPSC Latest Exam Updates
How to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF)?
- Willing applicants should go through official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Go through ‘What’s New’ section from right side of home page.
- Select link ‘DAF – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination’.
- Now press link ‘COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION’ from the table.
- Login with your ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Now fill Detailed Application Form with required correct information.
- Upload required documents as per demands of the organization.
- At last submit the application and take print out of it for future use.
- Candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) at time of interview.
Must Go Through These Articles, To Prepare Well For Interview:
Documents to be attached with Commission’s DAF:
- Scanned copy of the certificate of age.
- Hard copy of certificates showing his/her educational qualification
- Hard copy of certificate in support of claim to belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- Hard copy of Undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation
- Hard copy of duly filled in and signed proforma
- Hard copy of the certificate in support of claim of age concession.
Instruction for appearing Interview:
- Applicants should appear interview along with a copy of Detailed Application Form.
- Candidates should bring original documents in concern to qualification, age, date of birth, category and physically disability status etc and a photocopy each thereof at the time of interview.
- No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test will be accepted.
Keep in Mind:
Aspirants who will not be qualified, their mark sheets will be available on Website of Commission within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test).
Get Details: List of UPSC Entrance Exam
Do you know this about UPSC?
Union Public Service Commission is the government agency which conducts various recruitment examinations such as Naval Academy Examination, Civil Services Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, and Indian Forest Service examination, Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination for the aspirants who are willing to do Job In Government Sector.
|Date of Examination||12th May 2017 (3 Days Examination)|
|Date of Result||June/ July 2017|
|Last date to fill DAF||July 2017|
|Date of Interview||August 2017|
Note: You may get your UPSC Geologist Result 2017 directly through below given Official Link.
Applicants, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can obtain all career related information directly in your mail box. Candidates, if you have any query related to this notification then you can ask freely by leaving comment in the below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On