UPSC Geologist Result
Check UPSC Geologist Result from here!!! Candidates who performed in UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist/Geologist Examination on 12th May 2017 and are keen to know their outcome they may download their Geo-Scientist/Geologist Result through this page. The purpose for conducting this examination yearly is to recruit eligible candidates for the available post under Geo-Scientist and Geologist departments. Participate of this Examination must be keen to obtain the latest cut off marks so they may get their Geologist Exam Result via online mode, and candidates who want to attain detailed information may read the entire post.
Highlights of this page:
Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC exam result. Aspirants qualifying written examination need to undergo Personality Test or Personnel Interview. Candidates can check the UPSC Geologist Cut Off Marks through this page by using their exam roll number and name. Further information regarding the same is well customized below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download UPSC Geologist Exam Result?
Participants of Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination can get their UPSC Geologist Result can download it by following some simple steps tailored below:
- Applicants should to log on to official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now go through ‘what’s new section that is given at right side on home page.
- Select link ‘Written Result – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination’.
- A file will open in front of you on your digital display in the form of PDF.
- Now match your name with roll no. available on that page.
- Applicants can also check their roll number easily by pressing CTRL+F.
- At last, Download it and take print out of your consequence for future use.
Read This: How to Check Result Using Internet?
UPSC Geologist Result
Know the further process After UPSC Geologist Merit List:
After declaration of merit list of written examinations, candidates will be called for the Personality Test or Personnel Interview. Before attending the personality test candidates need to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF). Process of filling Detailed Application Form (DAF) commences from 22.08.2017 to 31.08.2017 till 6.00 P.M. You are required to submit form online along with the scanned copies of certificates.
Go through detailed instructions carefully prior filling of UPSC DAF form. Qualified Aspirants are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2017 published in the gazette of India. Follow direct ways listed below to fill Union Public Service Commission DAF application form. Interviews of intellectuals who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from month of September, 2017.
Check Here: UPSC Latest Exam Updates
How to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF)?
- Willing applicants should go through official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Go through ‘What’s New’ section from right side of home page.
- Select link ‘DAF – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination’.
- Now press link ‘COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION’ from the table.
- Login with your ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Now fill Detailed Application Form with required correct information.
- Upload required documents as per demands of the organization.
- At last submit the application and take print out of it for future use.
- Candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) at time of interview.
Must Go Through These Articles, To Prepare Well For Interview:
Documents to be attached with Commission’s DAF:
- Scanned copy of the certificate of age.
- Hard copy of certificates showing his/her educational qualification
- Hard copy of certificate in support of claim to belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- Hard copy of Undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation
- Hard copy of duly filled in and signed proforma
- Hard copy of the certificate in support of claim of age concession.
Instruction for appearing Interview:
- Applicants should appear interview along with a copy of Detailed Application Form.
- Candidates should bring original documents in concern to qualification, age, date of birth, category and physically disability status etc and a photocopy each thereof at the time of interview.
- No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test will be accepted.
Documents Required At Time Of Attending Personality Test Or Interview:
Contenders are advised to bring the following certificates/documents in original, along with a self attested photocopy of each for verification in the Commission’s office on the day of the Personality Test.
- Original Matriculation/Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate issued by the University/Board concerned for verification of your date of birth.
- Original Master’s Degree (s) and other higher qualifications certificates in support of your educational qualification(s) at the time of P.T. Board.
- In case original degree is not issued by the University or is otherwise not available, you are required to produce provisional certificates/or Marks-Sheets in support of your claim at the time of P.T. Board and or other certificates.
- If case arises, you have appeared in the final Master’s Degree examination but have not been informed of the result, you are required to produce a certificate issued by the Educational Institution.
FOR GEOLOGIST GR.-‘A’:
Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering geology or Marine Geology or earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Costal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical technology.
FOR GEOPHYSICISTS GR.-‘A’:
M.Sc in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc (Geophysics) or integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc (Tech) Applied Geophysics)
FOR CHEMISTS GR.- ‘A’:
M.Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
For Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist-B) Group-‘A’:
Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Master’s Degree in Hydrogeology – issued by the University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 (3 of 1956) for verification of Educational qualification.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Certificate, (in original, (with a copy thereof) in the prescribed form with latest Creamy Layer Clause 2013 issued by the competent authority of the District.
- Two Passport size copies of your photograph (4cm x 5cm approx.) taken recently (say within the preceding three months) and one of them should be self attested.
- Four extra copies of same photograph may also be kept ready for use at the time of your medical examination.
Keep in Mind:
- Aspirants who will not be qualified, their mark sheets will be available on Website of Commission within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test).
- Instructions for filling up DAF along with the Rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2017 must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that are required at the time of Interview.
- Aspirants unable to produce sufficient valid proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC) will be solely responsible for it.
- Contenders are advised to check their e-mail also for further information about exact date of Interview.
Get Details: List of UPSC Entrance Exam
Broad Check List For The Candidates Appearing For Personality Test :
Please ensure that you bring all the relevant documents in original along with the photocopies thereof on the date of Personality Test.
Name & Date of Birth:
For name and Date of birth, Matriculation or equivalent Certificate ( or if certificate is not available , at least the mark-sheet issued under signature of concerned officer of the educational board, should be there)
Candidate must show the Original Master‘s Degree (s) in support of his educational qualification (s) at the time of P.T. Board.
Candidates claiming to be SC/ST/OBC must ensure the following conditions; (a) The name of the candidate and his/her father in the certificates should be strictly as recorded in the matriculation or equivalent certificate.
Persons with Physical Disabilities Certificate:
In case of Persons with Physical Disabilities certificates, the following should be followed.
- Certificate should strictly be in the prescribed Performa. The name of the candidate (and his/her father) should be as recorded in the matriculation certificate.
Do you know this about UPSC?
Union Public Service Commission is the government agency which conducts various recruitment examinations such as Naval Academy Examination, Civil Services Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, and Indian Forest Service examination, Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination for the aspirants who are willing to do Job In Government Sector.
- Those aspirants who will successfully qualify the written examination they will be called to attend the further level of selection process that is personal interview.
- The interview round will be of total 200 and candidates who will perform well will get selected to get appointed. The final result will be declared by UPSC on the official web portal after conducting Interview successfully.
- Candidates must note that for the final selection you are required to qualify both written examination and interview with good rank in the merit list of UPSC Geologist Result 2017.
- Last date to fill UPSC detailed Application Form: 22.08.2017 to 31.08.2017 till 6.00 P.M
- Date of UPSC Interview: September, 2017
Note: You may get your UPSC Geologist Result 2017 directly through below given Official Link.
Applicants, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can obtain all career related information directly in your mail box. Candidates, if you have any query related to this notification then you can ask freely by leaving comment in the below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Geologist Salary In India||UPSC Geologist Exam|
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||Strategy for UPSC Examination|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Online Application Status|