UPSC IAS Answer Key
Get here UPSC IAS Answer Key to check the answers!!!! With the purpose to hire up eligible and hard working candidates, Union public service commission has decided to conduct the Civil Services examination on18.06.2017 which also includes Indian administrative service examination. Those who are participating in exam must download UPSC IAS Pre Answer Sheet to compare the answers of the question asked in the exam. Applicants can also get UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 by following the simple and easy guidelines prescribed below.
Key Contents of this Page:
IAS Preliminary Exam Date has been declared candidates must appear for the IAS examination to grab collector, commissioner, head of public sector units, chief secretary, cabinet secretary and many other jobs. Participants after completing the exam can check UPSC IAS Exam Official key from here. Candidates can also get UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017–2018 directly by visit the official link provided below on this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download UPSC IAS Answer Key:
Facing difficulty while downloading UPSC Indian administrative service answer key? Yes… then must follow up steps that are given below.
- Aspirants should visit the official website to download UPSC IAS Answer Key that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting to the new page you have to move the cursor towards the “What’s New” given at the right side of the home page.
- Thereafter, new page will be appeared in front of you having various link and you have to select the “UPSC civil services exam answer key” link.
- Fill information like registration number and password if required only.
- Select the set of IAS preliminary exam answer key as per the question paper given in the exam.
- Now your UPSC IAS prelims answer key will display on your screen.
- Analyze your performance by tallying answers and if want then take hard copy of it for future use.
Read This: How to Download Answer Key?
UPSC IAS Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission is the government owned organization. Commission is set up with the motive to hire up eligible and captivated job seekers in civil services of government department. Thus, purpose of UPSC is to recruit eligible candidates for various posts by issuing the recruitment notification. Every year more than lakhs of candidates appear in the exam of IAS officer, one of the most honored positions in the society.
About IAS Exam
Indian administrative service is one of the most prominent services of the government department. Union public service commission conducts Civil Services Exam twice year. There are total 24 exams which are conducted under Civil Services Exam such as IAS, IPS IFS, and many others, but IAS exam is the most preferred among youth. The exam is conducted in two stages that are preliminary and mains. Those you qualified both stages of written examination have to undergo for interview round. Interview is the final stage of recruitment procedure which also leads to final selection.
Check Here: UPSC IAS Result
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key Significance
- IAS Pre Paper Solution will give idea to the candidates about their marks scored by them in examination.
- With IAS solution key candidates can know about their correct answer and incorrect answer.
- UPSC IAS prelims CSAT exam answer key is made available for each set such as A, B, C and D, so applicants can calculate estimated marks in exam.
- With the help of IAS Pre Exam Answer Key candidates can also object the question if he/ she fined wrong.
Commission is now going to conduct the preliminary civil service examination. After this, recruitment panel will conduct mains exam for those who have qualified the prelims round. All the candidates who will be qualified in both written stage will have to attend the interview round conducing the authorities. After clearing all recruitment rounds applicants who will be left will get appointed for the respective posts.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Exam/ Interview Easily:
Applicants after checking IAS prelims answer key PDF can calculate their marks as per the marking scheme prescribed below, so that you can estimate accurate marks-
- Examination contain total 400 question
- One mark is allotted for each correct answer.
- One third mark (-1/3) is reduced for each incorrect answer.
- More than one answer of a question is indicated as the wrong.
- If no answer is given by the candidates, there will be no penalty
Civil Service Prelims Cut off 2017 (Expected)
|Category Wise||Cutoff (Out of 400)|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||222|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||207|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||201|
Also Check: IAS Cut Off
- UPSC IAS pre exam date: 18/06/2017
- UPSC IAS preliminary answer key will be released after 3 to 4 days
For more details about UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017–2018, you may check Official Link. you can bookmark this site by using ctrl +d to get all latest updates instantly
Candidates may remain updated with the career related information, by staying connected with our web portal regularly. If you want to get the all information directly in your mail box through email you can subscribe our free email service or join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IAS Application Form||IAS Admit Card|
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Salary|
|How To Become An IAS Officer||IAS Success Stories|