UPSC IAS Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC IAS Answer Key 2016. Candidates can download UPSC IAS Answer Sheet of Prelims exam that was organized on 07 August 2016. With the help of this exam solution candidates can estimated idea of their marks in exam. You may also get details about UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 through our web portal on its availability.
Complete information about your UPSC IAS Exam Solution and marking scheme is available here. You may check this page completely that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. You may follow below given instruction to get details about your UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key.
Steps to download UPSC IAS Answer Key:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now go through “What’s New” section from right side of homepage.
- Select suitable link, which matched to your query.
- Fill information like registration number and password if required only.
- Now your Answers key will display on your screen.
- Analyze your performance by tallying answers and take hard copy of it for future use.
Read This: How to Download Answer Key?
UPSC IAS Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission is the government organization. The purpose of UPSC is to recruit eligible candidates for various posts by issuing the recruitment notification. Every year more than lakhs of candidates appear in the exam of IAS officer, one of the most honored positions in the society.
Use Of Solution Sheet:
- The answer key will give idea to the candidates about their score in the examination. With these solution candidates can know about their correct answer and incorrect answer.
- Solution Sheet is made available for each set such as A, B, C and D, so applicants can calculate estimated marks in exam.
- You may go through below given marking scheme to calculate your marks in exam.
Check Here: UPSC IAS Result
- Examination contain total 400 question
- One mark is allotted for each correct answer.
- One third mark (-1/3) is reduced for each incorrect answer.
- More than one answer of a question is indicated as the wrong.
- If no answer is given by the candidates, there will be no penalty.
The IAS examination is conducted once in a year in two phases- Civil Services Pre Examination and Civil Services Main Examination. Selection of the eligible contenders will be made for Indian Administrative Service on the basis of merit list prepared after both of the exam.
UPSC Notification Details:- Check Now
Date of Exam: 07th August 2016
Note: For more details about your exam solution, you may check below given Official Link.
UPSC IAS Answer Key 2016 – 2017 – Download Here
Candidates may remain updated with the career related information, by staying connected with our web portal regularly. If you want to get the all information directly in your mail box through email you can subscribe our free email service or join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IAS Preparation Tips||IAS Salary|
|IAS Cut Off||IAS Toppers Interview Questions|
|List of Top IAS Coaching Centers in India||How To Become An IAS Officer|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Exam Pattern||IAS Admit Card|