How to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2019
After UPSC Registration, applicants may check UPSC Online Application Status from official website. Here, we are providing simple steps to check UPSC Application Status 2019 Online. With the help of Registration-Id, Date of Birth, you may get details of How to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2019 easily.
UPSC Online Application Status
It’s too simple to fill UPSC Application Form 2019 & you may check your Union Public Service Commission Online Application Status after submitting the form. Candidates can also get details about UPSC Recruitment Notification from our web portal.
How to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2019
Simple Steps To Check UPSC Application Status 2019 from official website:
- In order to check UPSC Application Status, visit official site www.upsc.gov.in
- Scroll down the page & move under right side, press on “Apply Online” link.
- At new page, move under “Recruitment” head.
- Choose “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” Link.
- Press on “New Registration” link.
- You may fill detailed UPSC Online Registration Form.
- Check date of exam, necessary details prior registration.
- You may register in two phases. First of all, fill “Part I Registration” form.
- Fill the form and submit by previewing all details filled by you.
- Now you will get password, registration no
- Visit official portal again & choose “Part II Registration” option.
- Aspirants may check all details concerning UPSC Online Application Status.
- By checking all details, you may know your form is submitted successfully.
Steps To Check UPSC Application Status Directly from upsconline.nic.in:
- Visit official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Press on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link.
- On pressing it, at new page, press on “View/Print Application” link.
- Enter Registration-Id, Date of Birth & Confirm Random Image.
- Hit on “Submit” tab.
- Your Online Application Status will open up at your screen.
- In this way, applicants may check UPSC Online Application Status 2019 with ease.
Go through UPSC Related Links:
|UPSC Entrance Exam||Get Details|
|UPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||Get Details|
|UPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|UPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|UPSC Books||Get Details|
|UPSC Result||Get Details|
|Online Test For UPSC||Get Details|
|UPSC Challan Form||Get Details|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. How do I know that my application is registered?
- The successful submission of the online application requires the completion of two parts of the application correctly.
- After completing the part-I of the application the system generates a unique number which is known as the Registration ID (RID).
- After the completion of all the columns in part-II, a fresh page displays the message that the application has been submitted successfully.
- The generation of the unique registration ID number combined with the display of this message indicates that the application has been registered.
Q2. Can I submit the request for withdrawal of application?
No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Read Here All: UPSC Notification
Q3. I did not receive the e-mail intimation for registration of my application?
- After the completion of part-I and part-II of the online application, a fresh page displays the message that the application has been submitted successfully.
- If you have given an email id, then the email is also automatically sent to you stating that you have successfully submitted Part I / Part II of your application.
Q4. I filled my form successfully but this is not showing in the application status What should I do?
- If you have paid through Debit / Credit card and Online Application again shows payment options to pay again then you have to pay a fresh.
- In case, you have paid through Internet Banking facility then Login into Part II and click on Status link at the bottom of the screen.
- Unless Online Application shows successful payment, you cannot fill the application form.
Must Check: UPSC Calendar
Q5. What will be status of my candidature if I have successfully submitted more than one application?
RID for latest submitted completed application will be considered for processing and all earlier submitted applications will be canceled by online system.
Q6. How I will take printing of my submitted application?
You may hit View/Print option at upsconline.nic.in/upsc/viewapplication.php. Then enter RID & DOB to print your submitted application.
Get Here: UPSC Application Form
UPSC Online Application Status 2019:
The only way to check the Status of your application form for UPSC exams is through mails. The UPSC uses E-mail as the mode of conversation between candidates. You need to remain updated through the e-Mail ID that you have provided on the application form for that particular exam.
If you have do not received any mail, then you need to remain patient, as there is no other means by which you can get the status of your application form. Applicants can also check UPSC Online Application Status from official website by following above provided steps. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|