UPSC Online Application Status 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) offers many defence jobs and central government department hirings. Hey aspirants it is very easy to fill the application form of UPSC recruitment but don’t forget to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2015.
This Page Includes:
- Application Process
- Steps to Check UPSC Application Status
- Other Related Links
It is necessary because our team analyze a lot by doing a survey on those applicants who apply online for any kind of job provided by UPSC that several forms have any problems in input data that is why the candidates don’t get the admit card to appear in upcoming exam of UPSC.
Having any mistake in the form it will be rejected by organization. Now you are connected with recruitmentresult.com. Important thing is that the application should fill gently and check it twice before submitting it.
UPSC Online Application Status Details
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Online Application registration completes in two parts.
- After successful registration of part I then you will get auto generated registration number and password.
- Now again go to the official link of UPSC and use these registration number and password.
- Check your part I application status.
- If there is no mistake then start process for part II registration.
- After submit this duly filled application you will not be able to correction in your application.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of hard copy of submitted form
Steps to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2015:
- At initial you need to visit the official website to apply for online application.
- Open the site upsconline.nic.in not upsc.gov.in
- There will be examinations and recruitment options, enter on desired one.
- Once you press ok on application form, a new page will open.
- Right on the top of the new page, you will see a table which has ‘Registration Information’.
- Check date of exam, if it is future or ongoing then select “Part I Registration”
- Fill the form and submit by check all the entries
- Now you will get password, registration no.
- to Check UPSC Online Application Status 2015, again visit official site and select option as “Part II Registration”
- Input required details; it everything is ok then your form has will be submitted successfully.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Challan Form||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.