UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
Get UPSC Hall Ticket Now!!! Candidates who are going to appear in UPSC Recruitment Exam on 19-03-2017 can easily get their UPSC ORA E–Admit Card from here using online mode. Union Public Service Commission conducts this exam to fill up various vacant posts of E Manager Grade‐I /Section Officer/ Medical Officer/Research Officer in different departments. Participated aspirants may also check the exam timings and other details mentioned in UPSC ORA E–Admit Card 2017, from below stated Official Link.
Focal Points Of This Page
Candidates who are going to appear for the stated exam may check their available UPSC Exam Hall Ticket through this page by following the steps as tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com because in the non availability of Union Public Service Commission admit card, candidates are not allowed to appear in stated exam.
Process to download their Union Public Service Commission e Admit Card:
- Log on to official site of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in
- In the second step you need to follow “E-ADMIT CARDS FOR THE RECRUITMENT TESTS TO BE HELD ON 19thMARCH, 2017” link from home page and hit on it
- After that choose suitable recruitment test name and press on “Hit to Download”.
- Now a new page will be displayed and showing some Important Instructions, after hitting above stated link, now, go through instructions carefully.
- After reading instructions, hit on “Yes” tab.
- Once you press the above stated link then you are required to proceed further by selecting one option by which they want admit card.
If you select “By Application Number” option:
To get UPSC Exam Admit Card, you may use Application No. by some following steps as given below-
- Now hit on “Application No.” option as shown above in the image.
- Then a new box asking some details will be opened facing you such as Application No., Date of birth and Random Image.
- After that you are required to fill the correct details as asked in image.
- After filling asked details, hit on “Submit” button.
- Then on new window your UPSC ORA Call Letter will be displayed facing you. So, you can download it.
If you select “By Roll Number” option:
You can also download their Union Public Service Commission Admit Card through Roll Number have to mark on “By Roll Number” option and are required to follow guidelines as given below:
- Now enter your roll number, Date of birth and Random Image at the text boxes that are present on that page.
- After entering the asked details, you need to hit on “Submit” button as given in the image.
- Now UPSC Admit Card will display facing you.
- Finally don’t forget to take a print out of UPSC Exam Admit Card as it will help you at the time of examination.
Read This:- How to Download Admit Card?
UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
Want to know about Entry Instructions?
- First of all candidates must stand in line outside the entry gate and enter in an orderly manner.
- While entering, the candidates must show their Admit Cards to the security at the Main
- Candidates are allowed to enter the Test Venues before 8: 00 am as the processor of registration will be starts from 08.00 A.M. onwards.
- Entry to Computer Labs starts at 08.00 A.M.
- After 08.45 A.M, the entry into the test venue will NOT be allowed, under any
- The registration would be closes at 09.00 A.M.
UPSC Exam Pattern:
- Questions will be asked by candidates in Multiple Choice Objective Types.
- The medium of question paper will be both Hindi as well as English except questions pertaining to English Language Skills which will be set in English only.
- Time duration of the exam will be 120 minutes that is 2 hours.
- The candidates can only appear in the examination via online mode.
- There will be a no of total 300 questions (For Medical Officer and Research Officer Posts) and 100 questions (For Manager Grade-I and Section Officer Posts) which the candidates have to answer.
- One-third of the marks will be deducted for every wrong question as negative marking procedure.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Date of examination: 19-03-2017
- Timings: At 8:00 am
You must check this Official Link; for getting UPSC ORA Admit Card 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing control+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification.
Aspirants are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting up to date information about this recruitment exam. You can subscribe our free email service with valid email id to remain updated or can join us Facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, call letter, exam etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Notification||How to Check UPSC Online Application Status|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Strategy for UPSC Examination|