UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
Aspirants preparing for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam shall download UPSC ORA E–Admit Card from this page. UPSC conducts this exam every year to hire candidates to fill the vacant post of junior work manager/senior scientific assistant/assistant director/scientific officer grade II/assistant engineers and foreman. So candidates who ahd applied for this exam shall download their Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in. To grab more details regarding UPSC ORA E–Admit Card 2017, candidates may visit the below section of this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidate can get all the details like exam date/center/time/roll number etc from admit cards as all this information is printed on admit cards. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the significant details regarding UPSC ORA E–Admit Card 2017–2018 on this single page. So candidates are advised to please have a look…
Steps to download UPSC ORA E–Admit Card 2017:
- First of all candidate need to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit E-Admit Cards for the Recruitment Test link
- Now search for the suitable link and tap hit here to download admit card
- Now agree to important instruction option and hit continue to download admit card option
- After that select the option by which you want to download your admit card that is either by your registration ID or by your roll number or by application number
- If candidate wants to download admit card by registration id then he/she have to it by registration id option and fill the required details and tap submit option
- If you want to download by your application number then hit by application number and fill the asked details and hit submit option
- If you want tom download your admit card by roll number then tap by roll number and fill the details and tap submit option.
- After that your e admit card will be opened on your digital screen
- You just have to download it and then take hard copy of it for further use.
Direct link to download> UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
About Union Public Service Exam:
Various exams such as Civil Services Exam, IFS, NDA, CDS, and SCRA etc is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Civil Services Exam: This examination includes Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). It recruits its candidates through three stages that are Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Indian Foreign Service (IFS): Civil Services Exam is conducted to recruit candidates in Indian Foreign Service (IFS). It also includes three stages to select its candidates. These are- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
National Defence Academy (NDA): National Defence Academy is situated in Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It recruits captivated candidates to admit them in Army, Navy and Air Force where all the candidates train together. It selects its candidates by the way of written examination followed by personal interview.
Combined Defense Services (CDS): Union public services commission conducts combined defense services examination two times in a year with the intention to recruit candidates in Indian Military Academy, officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.
Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA): this is an undergraduate program conducted by union public service commission that is Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) to train candidates in mechanical engineering at Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.
To crack union public service exam to be held in July, candidate must follow these preparation tips:
- Focus: Candidate must focus on his/her studies while preparing for any exam.
- Awareness: Candidate should have extreme knowledge about exam pattern/syllabus/weightage etc.
- Time table: Candidate must make time table for all subjects according to date sheet/weightage.
- Environment: Candidate must study in peaceful areas.
- Assistance: Candidate must take help from his/her friend/relative/teacher in any difficult topic.
- Notes: candidate must make notes of important/difficult topics.
- Tricks: candidate should use tricks to solve or remember practical problems.
Must Read Here: Strategy for UPSC Examination
UPSC Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern is very mandatory for a candidate who is preparing for a particular exam as it helps candidate to prepare for exam well and to score good marks. Following is the exam pattern for union public service commission exam to be held in july:
|PAPER||SUBJECT AND CONTENT||MARKS|
|Paper-I||Essay ( It Can be written in the medium or language of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies-I (Culture and Indian Heritage/History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper- III||General Studies –II (Constitution| Governance| Social Justice| Polity| and International relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies –III (Economic Development| Technology| Environment| Biodiversity| Disaster Management and Security)||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies –IV (Aptitude| Integrity| and Ethics)||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
Check Here: UPSC Exam Pattern
- Date of examination: 16/07/2017
- Timings: 8:00 am
Candidates can download their UPSC ORA E–Admit Card 2017 from this page or by following the official link provided above. Candidate can also bookmark this web portal for latest updates by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Notification||How to Check UPSC Online Application Status|